Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 691 of 887 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 741 791 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2955

    Great News

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny1971  [View Original Post]
    Just visited with Mandy. She is back at the nice location. Great young lady, had a great time!
    Is there a link to an ad or contact info? PM me.

  2. #2954

    Sassy Amber

    That's Sassy Amber. She is legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBreez  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/202441881622

    Any intel on this one? Almost TGTBT, but not seeing any of the usual flags (yet).

  3. #2953
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBreez  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/202441881622

    Any intel on this one? Almost TGTBT, but not seeing any of the usual flags (yet).
    Ms Sassy is real. She is one of those mature ladies that keep that amazing body; good flute player with an incredible small pussy. No rush and enjoys what she does, YMMV. I saw her this passed Saturday.

  4. #2952

    Does anyone know what happened to Dallas Dreams?

    Had lunch with her once. No issues, but it was literally just lunch. Then, I heard she ran into trouble. Does anyone have some info. Thanks.

  5. #2951

    Ms Sassy

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/202441881622

    Any intel on this one? Almost TGTBT, but not seeing any of the usual flags (yet).

  6. #2950

    Bree

    Is this the bree you are talking about?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/289432709181

    What's her screening process and what's on the menu? Cheers, B.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funkdr45  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this 110%. Sweet, sexy Tennessee girl who is eager to please. Easy to talk to and an amazing body. Hopefully I'll see her again while she's in town.

  7. #2949
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster6  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Denni lately? Tried getting in touch with her but said her number wasn't in service.
    I hadn't seen or heard from her since about February or March and she sent me a message out of the blue here recently. She says she has seen very few the last few months and has been UTR at best. She may start advertising again soon. I have not seen her again lately but might here soon. Texting seems to still be very, very slow with her.

  8. #2948

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Badcock  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today and all I can say is wooooooow! If she lived in the area she would be the only one I saw fro today on. This was my first visit and def won't be the last. Do yourself a favor and run to see her if you have never saw her before and if you have I'm sure you already know she's amazing. This may seem like a self review but it def isn't I'm just happy to finally have been able to see her so if you like going to see a woman without track marks everywhere and dudes hanging out around her room door she's the one.
    I agree with this 110%. Sweet, sexy Tennessee girl who is eager to please. Easy to talk to and an amazing body. Hopefully I'll see her again while she's in town.

  9. #2947

    That's good news

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny1971  [View Original Post]
    Just visited with Mandy. She is back at the nice location. Great young lady, had a great time!
    I used to see her in doubles with another UTR. I love slender women who swallow. Does she have an incall now?

  10. #2946

    Mandy

    Is Her number the same as last time she was here.

  11. #2945

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny1971  [View Original Post]
    Just visited with Mandy. She is back at the nice location. Great young lady, had a great time!
    Do you have a link to her ad or contact info?

  12. #2944
    Quote Originally Posted by Lov2play  [View Original Post]
    I read her screening requirements and wonder what you gentlemen had to do to gain a pass.

    I haven't had a good massage like that in a long time, sounds like a worthwhile adventure.

    Thanks,

    L2 p.
    It will be well worth your effort to see her. I promise you that!

  13. #2943

    Cj

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Check the Asheville board. You probably won't want to visit after reading her reviews though.
    Back 4 going on 5 years ago she use to be a regular for me. Killer body, always on time, impeccable hygiene, not a screamer but was a great time.

    I often wondered what happened to her and when I saw her add it didn't surprise me as some of the pictures in her add are not her, something she always did. I never understood using others pictures because she had such a hot body but anyway. I did read the NC reviews and I concure, bad hygiene is a instand deal breaker.

    She use to be fun!

    L2 p.

  14. #2942

    Mandy

    Just visited with Mandy. She is back at the nice location. Great young lady, had a great time!

  15. #2941
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Check the Asheville board. You probably won't want to visit after reading her reviews though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape