Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5766

    More details please

    Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like several girls got busted for their work yesterday including Kitia the Russian. Kitia was always asking for pics before she would agree to a date. I guess she didn't recognize the sheriff.
    Was the bust at a specific motel, streetwalker, etc? Details help us as well.

    I know of one escort that czip know (won't mention her name since she could be lying and the lack of stails that Tman given) was busted by undercover officer. Like a dope, she automatically mention sex for money. She did 7 days in lock up. She wouldn't say if it was TPD or HCSO.

  2. #5765

    Busts

    Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like several girls got busted for their work yesterday including Kitia the Russian. Kitia was always asking for pics before she would agree to a date. I guess she didn't recognize the sheriff.
    Looks like streetwalker busts, don't think that's Katia the Russian unless I'm looking at wrong mugshot.

  3. #5764

    Orlando

    I know this is out of the area, but wanted to share with anyone who might be traveling I-4. I posted this in Orlando Forum also.

    I had the chance to visit with Kylie in Altamonte Springs last week. I had seen one positive review on her and her STG profile looked interesting. She just posted new pictures in past few days. Old pix were fairly accurate, new pictures are perfect. She is a very nice girl, not rushed, Nice secure location (up-scale) and everything was clean. We had good conversation. For my first visit with, I went for 30 minutes. BBBJ, DATY, CFS – mish to finish. I was visiting from Tampa and when in Orlando I would definitely revisit. Next time I would try to go for the full hour, just to have a little more time with her.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...t/637988887069

  4. #5763
    Quote Originally Posted by FlbMac31  [View Original Post]
    Easy comm, nice mid-range place near airport, discrete parking and access and a great time. Surprisingly well educated, classy and pics accurately show WYSIWYG. Nice firm natural Bs. Treat her well.

    Mac Out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...064/8136030395
    BBBJ? CBJ? CFS? Come on, guys. While I appreciate the review and she does look very tasty, these kinds of details are make-or-break important to most mongers.

  5. #5762

    Escort bust

    Well it looks like several girls got busted for their work yesterday including Kitia the Russian. Kitia was always asking for pics before she would agree to a date. I guess she didn't recognize the sheriff.

  6. #5761

  7. #5760

    Anissa odor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie720  [View Original Post]
    Saw Anissa last night 80 qv. She's decent looking but pussy has a terrible fishy odor. Judging by all her positive reviews here, apparently you guys don't care about that. Which is gross. Nice body but couldn't get over the smell. Mediocre BBBJ, not much effort, no cim. Will not repeat.
    That must be new since I saw her. She was super clean and was down in the why quite a while. That sucks!

  8. #5759

    Jade

    Easy comm, nice mid-range place near airport, discrete parking and access and a great time. Surprisingly well educated, classy and pics accurately show WYSIWYG. Nice firm natural Bs. Treat her well.

    Mac Out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...064/8136030395

  9. #5758

    Anissa

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    Made a trip to Brandon to see spinner Anissa again. She had a special going so I couldn't resist. She puts the Sarasota Bradenton providers to shame. Definitely worth the trip for me to see. What a hot little bod! Ugh!
    Nice body but zero personality and minimal interaction with me. Laid on the bed and looked at the TV. BBBJ was a C grade. She tapped out after a couple of minutes of barely trying. That ass WAS spectacular in K9 but I almost lost interest as that unpleasant smell only an often fucked, and unwashed kitty gets hit me. She may have noticed since she ran to the shower before I even got dressed. Nice looking, petite girl with big boobs for her small frame. I think I arrived late to the party and the life has knocked her down a notch or two from previous encounters with other guys. We just did not click. Definitely YMMV. I will not be aeeing her again unless she throws a freebie at me. Unlikely.

  10. #5757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLugubrious  [View Original Post]
    I repeat avoid this one at all costs.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...517941/Brandon
    Who was it for? Seems it got deleted.

  11. #5756

    Don't Expect an answer any time soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    I will repeat, why? Need information.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSwimmer  [View Original Post]
    Would you share the reasons why?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLugubrious  [View Original Post]
    I repeat avoid this one at all costs.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...517941/Brandon
    Four posts in 17 months and the last one six weeks ago.

    Pilot.

  12. #5755

    Anissa

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    Made a trip to Brandon to see spinner Anissa again. She had a special going so I couldn't resist. She puts the Sarasota Bradenton providers to shame. Definitely worth the trip for me to see. What a hot little bod! Ugh!
    Saw Anissa last night 80 qv. She's decent looking but pussy has a terrible fishy odor. Judging by all her positive reviews here, apparently you guys don't care about that. Which is gross. Nice body but couldn't get over the smell. Mediocre BBBJ, not much effort, no cim. Will not repeat.

  13. #5754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    Ruby is not as attractive as Taylor, but Ruby does greek and a great BBBJ artist, She is usually by Buc Stadium. Taylor moves around a lot and I am thinking homeless. Taylor has a better body, but I still have partake.
    Saw Ruby this morning. She is tall, about 5'8"or more, thick thighs with some bruising. She's good people. Had BBBJ which was ok for me, eventhough it started like it was going to be awesome, got covered and layed her on her back. I got on top and suck her nipples before inserting Valor. Once inserted, I went to work on and soon nutted. Will see her again for doggy.

  14. #5753

    I will repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLugubrious  [View Original Post]
    I repeat avoid this one at all costs.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...517941/Brandon
    I will repeat, why? Need information.

  15. #5752

    Avoid this one at all costs.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLugubrious  [View Original Post]
    I repeat avoid this one at all costs.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...517941/Brandon
    Would you share the reasons why?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape