Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Whatever happened to...

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 150 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2236
This blog is moderated by ActionJohn
  1. #796
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRush  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Lee from Kelly's is still working anywhere? I kinda miss having her grab my junk and saying "Herro Ding-Dong!" when I came in the door.
    If you find her, please let us know!

  2. #795

    Lee

    Anybody know if Lee from Kelly's is still working anywhere? I kinda miss having her grab my junk and saying "Herro Ding-Dong!" when I came in the door.

  3. #794

    Cherry

    Whatever happened to this young hood rat named cherry, she used to post a lot on escort Babylon a couple years ago.

  4. #793

    Snort

    Quote Originally Posted by Soaky1  [View Original Post]
    She's a "celebrity" now. She wrote a book under a nom de plume about being the gf / mistress / jumpoff of MV7. The bird she had was his. She now fancies herself as an author, intellectual, and "influencer. ".
    Celebrity. She isn't squat. When I was working for Aaron's back in the day, a GM made the mistake of damn near filling her whole house with merch. She lived in this big expensive gated house with a bunch of rent to own shit in it. They ended up charging her off. I tore the GM a new asshole over it. LOL.

  5. #792

    Zoey Quinn vids


  6. #791
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyConyers  [View Original Post]
    She did a total of 8 or 9 different videos if I recall. At least two gangbangs, much of the videos are on xhamster.com and some on youporn.
    Her GB vids were hot. During my times with her I'd think about her face during the vid action and lose it. She had a good sense of humor, too.

  7. #790

    LaraLi from Prettiest Girls in Town

    Incredible package in a five foot body, bustin' out all over. I was curious about nuru stuff back then and tried her out a couple of times when the business was called Prettiest Girls in Town. She was top shelf, in more ways than one. No extras except the nuru and HJ but the feel of that voluptuous little body slithering across mine was, well, you get the idea. I was foolish not to get her number and keep up with her. Oh well, he who hesitates is often a mow-ron.

  8. #789

    Arielle

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaJC  [View Original Post]
    It was this one.
    I think you retired since she was caught up with the Gold Club and Lipstick shutdown.

  9. #788

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaJC  [View Original Post]
    I wish she hadn't been such a heavy user. She was amazing. Her GB video she did under Riley shows you how down to earth she was & how she liked to fuck!
    She did a total of 8 or 9 different videos if I recall. At least two gangbangs, much of the videos are on xhamster.com and some on youporn.

  10. #787
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyConyers  [View Original Post]
    Yes, sweet girl, but lots of demons. I quit seeing her after seeing track marks and finding out she was a heavy user. Sad.
    I wish she hadn't been such a heavy user. She was amazing. Her GB video she did under Riley shows you how down to earth she was & how she liked to fuck!

  11. #786
    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Arielle you are looking for?

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1153195
    It was this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 29716C98-F659-46D8-BB06-7573342F72C8.jpg‎   417003AD-D96A-4146-BA59-1B7C545E3449.jpg‎  

  12. #785

    A few massage girls

    These were some of the best ebony FBSM providers but I haven't seen them in a few years.

    Foxey. Mature ebony woman out of Norcross. Great oily session that would tease a BBBJ. Doesn't answer number I have.

    Toni. Mature ebony worked out of office suite in Lawrenceville. Never got nude but a true CMT that was very reasonable and gave a great HJ. Saw her for years but number changed.

    Taylor Smith. Young light skinned ebony from Cali. Would do massage and offered upgrade to FS. Short blond hair, really pretty. Saw her about 4 times and then she just fell off the map.

  13. #784

    Nina from Star Cuts

    She went by Nina there, and Ella at a couple of other places. He real name is Amin. Haven seen her in ages. Anyone know where she turned up?

  14. #783

    Arielle

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaJC  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone happen to know whatever happened to Arielle. She started at Diamond then made her way through JFL & Gold a few times. She still is one of my ATFs just wondered where she went / PMs are fine.
    Is this the Arielle you are looking for?

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1153195

  15. #782

    Zoey Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by KingAssMn69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times and I must say she was by far my favorite. Great energy and enthusiasm, I loved it.

    I hope she's ok and hopefully makes a return soon.

    If someone wants to message me I'd love to know more about what's up with her.
    Yes, sweet girl, but lots of demons. I quit seeing her after seeing track marks and finding out she was a heavy user. Sad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape