Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,796 to 24,810 of 44196
-
08-15-19 06:51 #19401Senior Member

Posts: 2015Natalie nails spa
Natalie nails spa.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 05:15 #19400Banned Member

Posts: 29Coco / Blossom at BCC
Also want to report on my first visit to BCC. Didn't have an appt and got a friendly asian girl named Coco. She tells me that she goes by Blossom as well. Fair looks with bolt ons, great attitude. Her nuru was quite nice. Rubbed her pussy all over me, allowed fingering, and jerked me off onto her tits. Might repeat with her, but I prefer natural girls.
-
08-15-19 04:49 #19399Banned Member

Posts: 29BFF on Bristol / Warner
Took one for the team and checked out the new spot. It's upstairs in essentially an all Hispanic shopping plaza. Clean establishment, 40 to the house for HH, and I got a Vietnamese cutie named Lena. Probably in her mid 30's. Very friendly, attractive, but greedy. She wanted 180 or some bullshit for FS. At that point I just wanted a HE for 40. She wanted 80, I offered 60 which is usually the max I'll go for a HE, and she still asked for 70. I said fuck it. But her service was quite nice. She took everything off, kinda laid on the table with me and jerked me off while I cuddled her. I had full access to almost everything. Probably won't repeat any time soon, but not a bad visit.
-
08-15-19 04:05 #19398Senior Member

Posts: 221I'm guessing Mimi donuts but is there a massage next to it?
Originally Posted by HowdyDoody32
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 03:59 #19397Senior Member

Posts: 275Granny Donuts (3) Locations? F&C #2 ?
Could it be the surrounding area including Granny's Donuts. Just three location to confirm. Paramount F&C #2?
Originally Posted by HowdyDoody32
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 02:18 #19396Senior Member

Posts: 345Last I recall there are no MPs near downey that are "next to a donut shop. " M&A, in same strip mall as a donut shop, is not F&C. Love the table shower there but it's expensive compared to F&C. There's also YoYo which is near Downey and also in same outdoor strip mall as a donut shop. But yeah, like F&C the chicks there will do you bare, but the chicks are pretty greedy, wanting 150 to 200 for it. You may get subpar service from them if you try to wheel and deal them down to F&C prices.
-
08-15-19 01:54 #19395Senior Member

Posts: 275AI, RM, 13 Donut Shop in Downey. Google Map Search.
Project for Jedi search?
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 23:55 #19394Senior Member

Posts: 159Hot oil HE
Does any AMP offer hot oil HE?
Tried it in Asia and it was a game changer.
Wish it was more common.
-
08-14-19 16:38 #19393Senior Member

Posts: 648Curiosity's got me! Where and/or what is this place? I shamefully admit that I'm an FC veteran. Where is another place one can go to engage in in that cheap pastime. 🤭.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 16:01 #19392Senior Member

Posts: 237New opening Thai Massage in RSM
Just chanced upon a newly-opened Thai Massage place on Richard Reese Way, close to the Kohls plaza in RSM. In light of the location, I am 90% certain it's legit, but then again stranger things have happened, and from the outside the darkish, slightly mysterious-looking decor is reminiscent of some great businesses I have patronized in the past. Has anyone taken a test drive yet?
Conn.
-
08-14-19 14:51 #19391Senior Member

Posts: 51Fc#2
Hey man. Could you share some info on this FC#2? I am curious as to the services and damages please. Any intel will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 08:05 #19390Regular Member

Posts: 14Manscaping plus
TLC in Costa Mesa.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 08:00 #19389Regular Member

Posts: 14You can also get manscaped there. Having them handle your equipment while shaving it is almost better than a handy. You can get both, of course.
Originally Posted by TravelerMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 05:53 #19388Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks! I know there are plenty of reviews of her but yours is making me pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by GanjaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 03:12 #19387Senior Member

Posts: 1143Fish Chip #2
There is another fish and chip with grannies doing the dirty deeds.
This one is located near Downey area next to the Donut Shop.











Reply With Quote





