Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 12758
-
08-22-19 22:30 #6278Senior Member

Posts: 297Marina GFE
Is she still around? I got to make a trip to Orlando tomorrow (Friday) and would love to see her. Texted the number from the old adds but no response.
-
08-22-19 08:13 #6277Regular Member

Posts: 10No FS
Not good. Over priced and some girls like, Ming, are not FS.
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-19 01:48 #6276Senior Member

Posts: 523Airport Krystal
I saw Krystal today and I was honestly pretty disappointed. First off mediocre BJ and the fact that she didn't give me a BBBJ despite what her ad say, and secondly her pics her pretty outdated as now she has a big saggy gut.
-
08-21-19 11:13 #6275Senior Member

Posts: 941I have wanted to see Ava there but the phone call was so weird. If the intial price was lower I would go.
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]
But for very little at that $$. I just do not know.
-
08-21-19 10:41 #6274Senior Member

Posts: 802Contacted her, says 120 hhr and 200 hr, quick responses. May TOFTT as I have been unable to see any reviews.
Originally Posted by MotoGib1
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 08:37 #6273Senior Member

Posts: 31Good Reviews but.
I've tried reaching out to her a few times. Crickets.
Originally Posted by ThaJoker123
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-19 00:26 #6272Senior Member

Posts: 133Upscale body works
Anybody has some experience with this site.
http://www.upscalebodyworks.com/models/
Here's the ad https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1618530.
-
08-17-19 15:48 #6271Senior Member

Posts: 94I've seen her she goes by tiptation and gives an amazing dtbbj, but the number there is different but same advertisement so maybe she got a different phone.
Originally Posted by Nostromo8
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-19 09:30 #6270Regular Member

Posts: 2Does anyone recognize this girl? She recently started advertising on Listcrawler but doesn't give a name.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...587/4077283133
-
08-16-19 13:47 #6269Senior Member

Posts: 309Ghosted by Altamonte Kylie
So I got in touch with Kylie via text on Thursday. Her available hours are 0900 til 2 pm and then 10 pm to 5 am. I Set an appointment with her for 12 noon on Friday and confirmed the same on Thursday evening and she gives me the general address of a nice hotel in Altamonte. 1130 Friday comes and I texted her for the room number. No answer. 1150- no answer. 1210 no answer. 1220- no answer and off to taco bell I go. Texts me at 1250 "are you still here?" then she texted: "I'm so sorry. " I wrote back "no worries. What happened?" then SILENCE. I'm still waiting for her response. LOL.
Strange. She even sent me some updated pics Thursday without asking me for them so I figured this appointment would be a lock. I may try one more time, then again, I may not.
-
08-15-19 02:51 #6268Senior Member

Posts: 164Katie / Kitty Kat
Sorry, been super busy of late and wanted to drop a quick report on Katie. Good comms, safe neighborhood. Great kisser and her disability not a factor once you make it to her bed. Agree that she could make herself up more but her BBBJDT was so deep I forgot about that, she throated me so long I had to tap out after 10 minutes to switch things up. She was clean for DATY, likes her vodka and did I mention she's a squirter! Petite with a cute little ass. She had more than one O while we were in mish, etc. And squirted so much I felt a little bad about the pond we made in her bed. Didn't get to take her up on her BBBJDTCIMWS finish, so I have something to look forward to next time. Treat her well, she likes what she does and has a great sense of humor.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
DK2 K.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/4079638761
-
08-14-19 21:42 #6267Regular Member

Posts: 12Seen her a handful of times, was great when she started but became to busy / ghost to deal with anymore. Definitely real though.
Originally Posted by Chow2000
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 21:12 #6266Senior Member

Posts: 136I second this, she looks amazing!
Originally Posted by MotoGib1
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 20:47 #6265Senior Member

Posts: 400Marilyn / Summer
Or it's Marilyn / Summer under another one of her fake user accounts trying to salvage her business.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 19:58 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 30Tina, Sensual
If she is a no any recommendations are appreciated.
She is not what is in the pic (s) better is available for equivalent outlay. She must begin her 50's. If you want a sensual massage go see Holly Lynn.
NJ.











Reply With Quote





