Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,441 to 22,455 of 28206
-
08-15-19 15:11 #5766Banned Member

Posts: 812More details please
Was the bust at a specific motel, streetwalker, etc? Details help us as well.
Originally Posted by TManXX71
[View Original Post]
I know of one escort that czip know (won't mention her name since she could be lying and the lack of stails that Tman given) was busted by undercover officer. Like a dope, she automatically mention sex for money. She did 7 days in lock up. She wouldn't say if it was TPD or HCSO.
-
08-15-19 13:01 #5765Senior Member

Posts: 308Busts
Looks like streetwalker busts, don't think that's Katia the Russian unless I'm looking at wrong mugshot.
Originally Posted by TManXX71
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 12:58 #5764Senior Member

Posts: 29Orlando
I know this is out of the area, but wanted to share with anyone who might be traveling I-4. I posted this in Orlando Forum also.
I had the chance to visit with Kylie in Altamonte Springs last week. I had seen one positive review on her and her STG profile looked interesting. She just posted new pictures in past few days. Old pix were fairly accurate, new pictures are perfect. She is a very nice girl, not rushed, Nice secure location (up-scale) and everything was clean. We had good conversation. For my first visit with, I went for 30 minutes. BBBJ, DATY, CFS – mish to finish. I was visiting from Tampa and when in Orlando I would definitely revisit. Next time I would try to go for the full hour, just to have a little more time with her.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...t/637988887069
-
08-15-19 12:30 #5763Senior Member

Posts: 756BBBJ? CBJ? CFS? Come on, guys. While I appreciate the review and she does look very tasty, these kinds of details are make-or-break important to most mongers.
Originally Posted by FlbMac31
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 10:07 #5762Senior Member

Posts: 622Escort bust
Well it looks like several girls got busted for their work yesterday including Kitia the Russian. Kitia was always asking for pics before she would agree to a date. I guess she didn't recognize the sheriff.
-
08-15-19 05:12 #5761Senior Member

Posts: 78Anyone seen hot spicy single mom?
-
08-14-19 22:34 #5760Asshole

Posts: 1239Anissa odor?
That must be new since I saw her. She was super clean and was down in the why quite a while. That sucks!
Originally Posted by Ronnie720
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 22:09 #5759Banned Member

Posts: 658Jade
Easy comm, nice mid-range place near airport, discrete parking and access and a great time. Surprisingly well educated, classy and pics accurately show WYSIWYG. Nice firm natural Bs. Treat her well.
Mac Out.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...064/8136030395
-
08-14-19 21:25 #5758Senior Member

Posts: 1765Anissa
Nice body but zero personality and minimal interaction with me. Laid on the bed and looked at the TV. BBBJ was a C grade. She tapped out after a couple of minutes of barely trying. That ass WAS spectacular in K9 but I almost lost interest as that unpleasant smell only an often fucked, and unwashed kitty gets hit me. She may have noticed since she ran to the shower before I even got dressed. Nice looking, petite girl with big boobs for her small frame. I think I arrived late to the party and the life has knocked her down a notch or two from previous encounters with other guys. We just did not click. Definitely YMMV. I will not be aeeing her again unless she throws a freebie at me. Unlikely.
Originally Posted by LuckyToo
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 19:26 #5757Senior Member

Posts: 152Who was it for? Seems it got deleted.
Originally Posted by MrLugubrious
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 18:57 #5756Senior Member

Posts: 529Don't Expect an answer any time soon
Originally Posted by Tattoo47
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BestSwimmer
[View Original Post]
Four posts in 17 months and the last one six weeks ago.
Originally Posted by MrLugubrious
[View Original Post]
Pilot.
-
08-14-19 17:24 #5755Senior Member

Posts: 121Anissa
Saw Anissa last night 80 qv. She's decent looking but pussy has a terrible fishy odor. Judging by all her positive reviews here, apparently you guys don't care about that. Which is gross. Nice body but couldn't get over the smell. Mediocre BBBJ, not much effort, no cim. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by LuckyToo
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 14:26 #5754Senior Member

Posts: 4904Ruby
Saw Ruby this morning. She is tall, about 5'8"or more, thick thighs with some bruising. She's good people. Had BBBJ which was ok for me, eventhough it started like it was going to be awesome, got covered and layed her on her back. I got on top and suck her nipples before inserting Valor. Once inserted, I went to work on and soon nutted. Will see her again for doggy.
Originally Posted by Tattoo47
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 12:46 #5753Banned Member

Posts: 812I will repeat
I will repeat, why? Need information.
Originally Posted by MrLugubrious
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 12:36 #5752Senior Member

Posts: 978Avoid this one at all costs.
Would you share the reasons why?
Originally Posted by MrLugubrious
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





