Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,511 to 18,525 of 32171
-
08-14-19 18:01 #13661Regular Member

Posts: 18Late post for Fiji
For anyone who plans on visiting Fiji in the near future. Had a bad experience with Coco. While we were at the TS she played no tease and gave no attention to the boys. Because of how little attention she gave them I decided to try FS and make sure it was worth my time. After about 15 going at it she couldn't handle it no more and said to much and to hard so she tried giving a HE instead still no bust. Decided to call it a night and end my services there completely. Goodnight and good luck.
-
08-14-19 14:36 #13660Senior Member

Posts: 740Falls church AMP
I would stay away it's a hotel set up and with the latest sting a few miles away I would not go near the place or any place set up in a hotel.
Originally Posted by SwFun4
[View Original Post]
I ventured once and over priced underserved, definitely not even close to the photos and do not believe the promises made, but if you still want to play be careful.
This one person has about 4 different numbers with 4 or 5 sites going at the same time.
-
08-14-19 11:45 #13659Senior Member

Posts: 385That's the outfit where Creepin originally found Lily. Likelihood of a repeat in quality like Lily is low. There is no actual massage, it's as MrSunnyHills describes.
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 08:30 #13658Senior Member

Posts: 377Asian Crapshoot
This is what in this area we call "Asian Crapshoot". I. e. You never know what you're going to get. That address is an extended stay hotel. Which means it is more than likely a Chinese worker down from NYC. Definitely substantially less than what you see, usually a MILF, occasionally a gem in the rough, often meh. My guess would be 130 / half, 160 / hour. Good luck and report back in case it's that gem.
Originally Posted by SwFun4
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-19 07:14 #13657Senior Member

Posts: 52Falls Church AMP
Coming to the area soon and this pla e would be really convenient. Anyone tried it?
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/young-gi...n-and-12979726
-
08-14-19 06:30 #13656Senior Member

Posts: 197Shirlington Therapy
Wow. Had a friend tell me about this place the other day. Three ladies there at the time, over lunch. As has been reported, all very pretty, but it seems they have moved past standard NOVA and are more interested in higher dollar activities, which puts them in a strange sort of Greenbelt class with a higher rate because of the location. Very nice place, but my friend is not sure if he will return due to the value / dollar ratio.
Be safe out there.
-
08-14-19 05:46 #13655Senior Member

Posts: 89No Pretty. Woman
The thing was is that I really liked her as a client. She was fun. I used to tip her very well. I guess she saw that as weakness and pounced. She even had the gull to call me up several weeks later to tell me that I could still be her client, like there shouldn't have been any hard feelings.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
I actually have money and would have helped her get out of the life if she wanted. We watch Pretty Woman and think they want a normal life and most don't. The basic equation is men = $$. If you really get to know some of these women, there lives are littered with many short term relationships, divorces, and situations where they used men for green cards, etc. The professional and personal lives just blur together. So enjoy these women and treat them well. But don't get stupid like me and decide you are going to be the white knight that helps them. You will never be anything to them but money. When the money is gone, so are they. I hope one day a provider proves me wrong.
-
08-14-19 00:06 #13654Regular Member

Posts: 24Sasha is in Woodbridge now
Post here and let us know if she is still great.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 23:57 #13653Regular Member

Posts: 24Sasha is in Woodbridge
Ya. I was looking for her as well. She was at healing hands back in 2016 but is now running her own place.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 23:52 #13652Regular Member

Posts: 24Sasha in Woodbridge
Hey,
Just got back to NOVA after two years and went to Healing Touches hoping to see Sasha. No joy. Anyone know where she landed? She was hands down the best happy ending provider in Woodbridge I ever knew. Thanks.
-
08-13-19 23:50 #13651Senior Member

Posts: 133Highly recommended.
Mmmm NICE.
Originally Posted by BoatMan3
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 23:05 #13650Senior Member

Posts: 477Hubris is the downfall of man
For an hour a week we operate in the shadows, and more often than not, it blinds us to the fact we are but a sum of the parts that make up the machine that is the AMP provider. Sometimes we receive exceptional service and our prideful instinct is to think hey maybe I'm special. She has a thing for me, she does things to me that she does with nobody else. False. This is just another example that your wallet is the only common denominator here and if you want to get further than your competition in terms of going further beyond with your AMP provider then you best bet you're going to have to shell out a bogus amount of money to keep that machine oiled. It's never looks or personality, no matter how much we want to delude ourselves, it's always about the money. That's why it's best to accept that truth and try not to make it more than just business.
Originally Posted by SexyD
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 21:20 #13649Senior Member

Posts: 67Yams
Since I was in Nova I checked some of the previous post on where to go for a decent massage. Opted for Yams and thought I would share my experience. First I arrived around 5:45 and other mongers were occupying all the tables and was ask to come back in 30. I was promised a really good massage by June which I did not know her name at the time. I believe there were only two masseuse working. . 8 for the house. June ask if I wanted a table shower which I replied yes. It was very frisky and plenty of roaming took place. At this time I knew I was in for a great time. I explained to her I liked it hard and she definitely complied. Before the flip she ask if I wanted lotion and I replied it would be fine. Smelled like baby lotion so for those mongers headed home you may want to pass on the lotion it. She applied it very liberally from my neck to my feet. She paid close attention to my a hole and taint with one hand and had me lifted up stroking with the other. Felt so amazing I almost prematurely ended the dream at that point. This went on for about 5 minutes. On the flip she lubed up and start taking care of business with both hands. I ask her to get on top of me for a better angle with the two hand stroke which she did. She was worried I was going to soil her skirt so she took it off. She has a nice ass especially in a thong. She got back on top and started again. I ask her if I could kiss her nice round ass and she scooted back for me to do so. I am into facesitting and smothering so I pulled her back to the point she was sitting on my face smothering me. She smelled clean and fresh. The dream ended as expected and I will definitely return. I believe there may be more on the menu. I tipped her. 6 before leaving. She is a solid 8 on looks. I would say 8 to 9 body. Ass would get a definite 10. Her English is pretty good though she did say some things in English that was clear but did not make sense. Like I previously mentioned I would definitely return and I rate this experience as one of the top massages I have ever experienced. Only Massage to possibly exceed this one was a massage I received in Macon, GA that ended in FS.
-
08-13-19 17:43 #13648Senior Member

Posts: 263I too had a great time at VIP the last time I went, which probably was almost a year ago, but damn if that's not a long drive from NoVa. LOL.
Originally Posted by Start2
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 17:06 #13647Senior Member

Posts: 102Misa
I've seen some reports of some things said and I'll clear it all. Up for you I've been seeming her for sometime regularly now for about almost a year now and have never seen a camera or even the thought of one around. She's a cute that is fun. Best is the doggy great ass for that. No the message isn't the best but do we go there for that or the rub. I would say with easy worth the money she's asking for and in my opinion in the top 10 I've seen on the island. Just wanted to clear the air.











Reply With Quote






