Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2906

    Sll

    Deleted by Admin

    Why are you posting full legal names?

    A2

  2. #2905

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kristen anytime recently? I remember someone talking about her a few months ago, but only sees regulars. Any info would be great. Thanks.
    I recently tried to reconnect with her, but her number was disconnected. She was great, saw her many times and would love to again.

  3. #2904

    Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by Vocalities  [View Original Post]
    Searched her number and "Slim" but found nothing.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...9/595683841073
    Can't swear it's the same girl, but similar in appearance. There was a girl that went by Slim 2 or 3 years ago. She was a dancer. Worked out of the Econolodge on Richmond Road at NCR. Saw her once, and that was enough. Once too many times actually. The one I saw was a clock watcher, lack luster and just laid there. If this is the same one, and I do say "IF", I wouldn't see her on a bet.

    As always, buyer beware.

  4. #2903

    Slim

    I've seen her once, probably won't repeat. She's tall, all business, communication can be difficult. I got there and she asked if I had protection, which I didn't, so she went BBFS, just asked no CIP. Very reasonable rate tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vocalities  [View Original Post]
    Searched her number and "Slim" but found nothing.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...9/595683841073

  5. #2902

    Anybody have any experience with Slim?

    Searched her number and "Slim" but found nothing.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...9/595683841073

  6. #2901

    Kristen

    Has anyone seen Kristen anytime recently? I remember someone talking about her a few months ago, but only sees regulars. Any info would be great. Thanks.

  7. #2900

    If you don't mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Braids  [View Original Post]
    After days of no responses from a bunch of the other ladies I asked about on here, I decided to dig through the archives for good head service. Found a few posts mentioning Morgan, so I went for it. She replied quickly to my text and we met for a car visit.

    She is heavier than the pics show, but not ridiculously different. Nice personality and asked me how do I like it. The only thing she requested was to tell her when I was about to cum so she doesn't swallow. Morgan got busy on me and got the job done in a reasonably short time (that doesn't happen often with me). She did a BBBJCIMWS. I thought she was going to jump off when I came, but she just kept going until I was emptied. Then she spitted out the car door. Very nice lady with great head service. Thank you community for these reviews and recommendations.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/253138926795
    What was her donation for service and what part of town did you meet her? PM if you prefer. Thanks.

  8. #2899

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Uh oh looks like one of our favorites just got booked on vacation for the usual offenses. SMH its bound to catch up to them eventually.
    What is Kate's real name? I see that 5-0 busy in Richmond. There are several gals that have taken involuntary vacations.

    PM her name. Or maybe her initials?

  9. #2898

    Morgan got the job done

    After days of no responses from a bunch of the other ladies I asked about on here, I decided to dig through the archives for good head service. Found a few posts mentioning Morgan, so I went for it. She replied quickly to my text and we met for a car visit.

    She is heavier than the pics show, but not ridiculously different. Nice personality and asked me how do I like it. The only thing she requested was to tell her when I was about to cum so she doesn't swallow. Morgan got busy on me and got the job done in a reasonably short time (that doesn't happen often with me). She did a BBBJCIMWS. I thought she was going to jump off when I came, but she just kept going until I was emptied. Then she spitted out the car door. Very nice lady with great head service. Thank you community for these reviews and recommendations.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...s/253138926795

  10. #2897

    Another cash and dash

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...w/347829514260

    This is the last straw for me. Do not send her or Kate or any girl money unless it's up front.

  11. #2896

    Unimpressed With Bree

    Was in Richmond a couple days ago and saw Bree. Very pretty light skinned ebony mix with killer body. That's about where the pros end. Place was a dive and room a dump, but that can be overlooked if service is good- it wasn't. Scheduled an hour, set donation on dresser, she grabbed it and held it up to the light to inspect (maybe someone in the past gave her phony dough). Started right in with BBBJ on her knees while I'm sitting on the edge of bed, after about 5 minutes I told her I'm going to lay back and she continued to work. 15 min into our hour session she asks, in a whinny voice, if I'm capable of coming. 15 minutes in! It's obvious she wants me in and out asap and I'm starting to feel the same, I'd like to get out soon. She has no IOP and I'm not having a very good time so I blow and after 1 or 2 ropes she bolts to the sink leaving me with a mess on my chest and belly. She comes back, hands me a towel and says I should only use this corner- nice.

    Bree falls under the same category of providers that have the looks and ability to be first rate escorts and just don't seem to care about their service. With a better attitude and willingness to please, I would be a regular but I certainly won't be calling on this one again.

    Be safe and have fun, Ace.

  12. #2895

    Anybody?

    Looks like a new provider. Any experience?

    https://escortindex.com/large/lexing...1/222370?img=3

  13. #2894
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Uh oh looks like one of our favorites just got booked on vacation for the usual offenses. SMH its bound to catch up to them eventually.
    Initials SLL?

  14. #2893

    Dark Angle

    Quote Originally Posted by Braids  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at those videos on xvideos. Is she legit? Can't find any reviews on her.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/204764901109
    I met her about four years ago. She lived in Richmond and would post now and then for simple BJ only. She was cute. Great tits. And she was careful. She has moved up to Warsaw area, I think. She has posted some kink videos and has a channel for a fee, not sure what kind of revenue she might get there. I believe she limits her menu, and to get certain kink I am sure would need an upcharge. I had a very good time with her, YMMV.

  15. #2892
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Uh oh looks like one of our favorites just got booked on vacation for the usual offenses. SMH its bound to catch up to them eventually.
    That's actually the best news I've heard all day so far. Bound to happen when you * people over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape