Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5545

    Escort Couple

    Hey everyone, there was an escort couple who came through town earlier this year who provide a live sex show with mutual touching. Does anyone recall them? I am trying to locate their website to see when they will be in this area again.

    Thanks.

  2. #5544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Info

    I believe someone has reviewed her. Just don't have a name.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/551589515274

  3. #5543
    If you roll the dice let me know.

  4. #5542

  5. #5541

    Pretty good summary

    That's pretty much how I approach it.

    Except I don't use FB; just a fake Instagram that has a body pic of me and says that I am a "Sugar provider".

    I added all the local sororities and started adding their members.

    I added the local strip clubs and figured out the dancers by who they follow.

    Slide into their DMs with an innocuous but respectful compliment.

    If they respond it means they've read the profile, usually.

    Start a dialogue- confirm their actual location and availability according to your schedule.

    I ask if they've sugar dated or considered it and play it accordingly.

    Those that have- I tell them what my standard arrangement is and offer a meet / greet.

    Those that have no clue- I pretty much do the same.

    Be specific. Tell them you aren't into pics and vids but IRL only / meetups.

    It'll weed out many, but that's ok.

    Some want to bring a friend, if that's your thing.

    Some want to chat a while before committing to a meet and greet.

    I'm currently seeing a local dancer, a Wake Tech student and, soon, a State student when she moves into her apartment this week.

    Average donation 150-200 total. Combo of cash, gift cards / certificates to stores they frequent and a bill pay for them.

    Fish / barrel.

    Full disclosure. I've been "rinsed"/ ghosted by a couple after light shopping trips. But that's the price to pay to find PYTs.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    So when you see a late teens to early 20's chick on instagram who seems to be able to hit the gym instead of working a 9-5 but isn't in school, how do you think she affords it? The reality is that pretty girls on instagram who have direct messages enabled, receive plenty of them from guys. Guys offer everything from wanting to buy their underwear to wanting to fly them on trips. There was an article around the time backpage was shut down that really made me wonder why instagram wasn't treated the same way. While most chicks didn't outright advertise as prostitutes, the article interviwed several who made their money that way. Including one who had made enough to buy two houses and retire at 30. Turns out it was also a gateway to work at some of the expensive global escort agencies (think of who rich Saudis pay for their harem of women) as well as trafficking (the chick who gets 1 k upfront to fly to Dubai for a week and is promised 10 k at the end but then disappears).

    The one person I know who does it did the following:

    1. Make a fake facebook account and tie it to his burner (no pictures of him but vague lifestyle photos like of cool travel destinations).

    2. Make an instagram account with that facebook account.

    3. Add a few travel photos.

    4. Find younger local girls he thought were cute and send a dm.

    He told me that at first he tried following them and commenting on their posts but it was too much work and apparently some had private accounts. In the DM he says he tells the girl she's cute and that with his job he travels a lot and doesn't have time for dating. He then says he'll be in Raleigh or whatever city that week and asks if she wants to meet up for dinner to to buy her something nice. His success rate wasn't too high but it said the quality was better than skip the games. Apparently when it works they fall into two categories 1) the somewhat innocent chick who knows sex is expected after dinner or that shopping trip 2) the ones who know the score and just ask for a dollar amount up front. Of the ones in category 2 he said he will usually pay around 200 but they stay for a couple of hours. He said the girls who responded were very similar to seeking arrangements before the hookers got on there and started advertsing hourly rates and ridiculous allowances.

    Again, this is not something I've tried because as he said, unless you're paying a lot or have really invested in getting your profile right your success rate will be low. Instagram for the most part is just a way for people to get social validation and attract orbiters. FWIW I know a young 20's chick who loves to put photos on instagram of her fake fat ass and huge tits in swimsuits. When she has dms turns on she gets everything from hood dudes saying dumb shit to guys saying they want to take her on trips. She told her mom that she's even had guys outright offer money for sex.

    I have spoken to a couple of non-P4P guys who use instagram to find women, especially when they're traveling. They claimed their success rate was okay but both had actually invested in having someone improve their instagram profile and getting fake followers. We live in a world where women get tons of attention and validation. Sometimes even as a good guy you have to do something to stand above the crowd, especially if there's more than just money involved.

  6. #5540

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by ByAllMeans  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if the same person but believe so. She is not the best and not sure what reviews say. I was going to meetup with someone else and she was outside smoking or something. ? She saw me and evidently had seen me there before and put two and two together. It was 92 degrees and she had on a thick hoodie and sweat pants and ran toward my car to offer services. I kept going. She looks scary.

    Then I hear uncle picked her up thurs for who knows what, but hotel was co operating. Got her and a black girl the day before. I didn't recognize her. I would never see her. Ever!

    Now I'm hearing that someone went to see her and is complaining about genital warts. This person did not use caution and may have a problem that most likely will be for life.

    This goes back to the byallmeans philisophy of never going bareback. To each his own. There are blokes who specifically won't that type of service and to each his own, but there's always consequences with that sometimes. She will prolly say bollocks, but again, the sourcing was adequate I think and well researched almost as good as horses mouth. So, stay safe my friends.
    Which Layla is this?

  7. #5539

    Bks

    New here but not new to the hobby. Go back to the days of calling a number in a literal back page of the Indy to get a description.

    I have seen Derriann 2-3 times, most recently last fall. I think if I were the younger man (say 30) of those pre and early internet days, her mature age would be more noticeable to me despite the fit and firm body. Now, I see her and think holy eff 53? She can't be that old! .Just offering that for perspective to anyone considering seeing her. I had very good experiences with her each time, although on one occasion it seemed like a disproportionate amount of time was dedicated to google translate.

    In general BKS had become my go to for awhile, even before the great shutdown that narrowed the field. The combination of pricing, service, and rotation of very well aged talent (Anaias, Vivienne, Yosephina, Sonyia) had succeeded in diverting my business from the younger but pricier offerings of other agencies and independents. I agree with the observation that the consistency of service and talent offerings is not what it was couple years ago. Not sure what has brought about the change. Is it related to the lack of advertising avenues available now? In separate occasions / ladies maybe a year ago, I encountered a pricing / appt duration snafu and a noticeable subpar session with a woman (the hat lady) that was well reviewed. Those experiences, combined with the decline in available talent had me wondering if there was an ownership change. I inquired of this with a lady in a subsequent appointment and was told that was not the case.

    I do not have the disposable income to be very active at the moment, and that is compounded by the current climate of STG get what you pay for vs $400-500 local girls that I would hesitate to pay more than 250 even if the funds were not tight. I came close to visiting Nikki in Raleigh recently, as she was always on my radar back in the day and seemed to still have positive reviews when I searched here. But Raleigh is a bit of a trek for me and one of the most recent comments on her was that she was taking a lot of dudes presently, so I backed off. It turned out to be the very day that she was most recently picked up by LE.

  8. #5538

    Casey

    Does anyone have Casey's number?

  9. #5537
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    Most of my sessions with BKS girls were very good. Some were my best ever. Overall much better odds if having a good time, way better odds of getting reliable & professional service on time with no rush. If BKS offered a VIP Hh rate, I don't think I would ever go elsewhere. They do offer Hh rate but last time they quoted Hh, it was $50 MORE than the VIP Hr rate. That said, you do have to do your homework and read reviews on their site for EACH girl. A provider with many great reviews and a lot of WOWs is going to have a higher rate but you are going to have fun. The girls with bad reviews don't seem to stick around. But there have also been girls in the lower price rate who have been around a while but still don't have many (or any) reviews. Or their reviews are good but lack the WOW. Those are the ones I have learned need to be met with lower expectations (compared to the BKS stars), but usually the lower price, a hot body or pretty face, along with BKS dependability will make up the difference. Sometimes I just need a good session and don't want to go through the usual BS. But to answer your main question: I was very worried about the age but Deriann was a pleasant surprise when I saw her IRL. In my Top 10 for body. Face is cute though showing her age, but still a good looking mature lady.

    Ps. Greek is on the menu at higher rate
    Well said. But I do got to say, BKS was at its best toward the end of 2017. Just when it comes to overall quality and the amount of ladies in town.

    On that note. My last visit with Derrian was around fall 2018. It was actually my third visit and everything in your review was pretty much accurate. I also remember one guy mention in his review, "most girls would loveeee to have a body like hers".

  10. #5536

    I almost did not

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    At MrNCbob. Thanks for the recount of the dream, I too am "in" with BKS, but wasn't sure about Deriann, as her age is 53. Plus, nobody seems to leave good recounts of dreams in the VIP area of the forum.
    Most of my sessions with BKS girls were very good. Some were my best ever. Overall much better odds if having a good time, way better odds of getting reliable & professional service on time with no rush. If BKS offered a VIP Hh rate, I don't think I would ever go elsewhere. They do offer Hh rate but last time they quoted Hh, it was $50 MORE than the VIP Hr rate. That said, you do have to do your homework and read reviews on their site for EACH girl. A provider with many great reviews and a lot of WOWs is going to have a higher rate but you are going to have fun. The girls with bad reviews don't seem to stick around. But there have also been girls in the lower price rate who have been around a while but still don't have many (or any) reviews. Or their reviews are good but lack the WOW. Those are the ones I have learned need to be met with lower expectations (compared to the BKS stars), but usually the lower price, a hot body or pretty face, along with BKS dependability will make up the difference. Sometimes I just need a good session and don't want to go through the usual BS. But to answer your main question: I was very worried about the age but Deriann was a pleasant surprise when I saw her IRL. In my Top 10 for body. Face is cute though showing her age, but still a good looking mature lady.

    Ps. Greek is on the menu at higher rate

  11. #5535

    Help me

    I need to fulfill a fantasy of doing greek. Someone have a verified good looking gal who likes to do greek.

  12. #5534
    I'm assuming TGTBT. She lists her location as "Hotel". Google image search shows her in a number of other locations. She sells pics and videos. Never a good sign for an actual local provider.

    Just my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reroka  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/666072443192

    Someone tell me yes, she looks hot and dies greek.

  13. #5533

    Anyone

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/666072443192

    Someone tell me yes, she looks hot and dies greek.

  14. #5532
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    It was almost me with Ya Ya, but Dallas replied and I felt like someone new.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...u/898988829423

    First time seeing her. Pics are real and she's still young and looks great. Very sweet girl, private place. Her friend who sometimes works with her was hanging out in the living room. Said hi. I think I recognize her but can't think of her name right now. Closed the door to her room and she immediately undressed. Damn. That flat stomach and waist were with the trip. She drops to her knees on the side of the bed for a CBJ. BBBJ isn't something she does, which is a lame but what can you do. We lay onto the bed and she continues. Great view as she sensually works me with her mouth. I ask her to swing around for 69, and she also doesn't do that. So I go for the FIV as she blows me and I hate to say this and I will definitely chalk it up to just bad timing or a bad day, but damn not a fresh smell at all. One of the worst I've encountered in a long time. Proceeded in mish and she can take it so deep. I'm big and long and she had no problem, yet she was tight. She moaned and grabbed my back. Went at it for a while and then switched to doggie. Caressed her back and pounded for a cum on her ass finish with a focus on that ass hole. Just drenched it.

    Warning to others she went to the bathroom with me, chatting away but just wiped down with a wash cloth ready for the next guy.

    Overall I'd possibly repeat, but not as a first choice. I'm glad I saw her but would have been happy to see Ya Ya too. Oh well.
    I had the same experience. She has an amazon looking body tho.

  15. #5531

    Deriann

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    At MrNCbob. Thanks for the recount of the dream, I too am "in" with BKS, but wasn't sure about Deriann, as her age is 53. Plus, nobody seems to leave good recounts of dreams in the VIP area of the forum.
    Go with confidence. Awesome GFE session. Super fit body. As for age she could easily be 30 yrs old I wouldn't think twice. Face does show a little bit of her age. But she has got one of the tightest sac I have encountered. BKS always has the better ones.

    Jb.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape