Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 10967
-
08-13-19 21:51 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 650Mikac
I had one of the strangest hookups of my hobby time so far. I talked with this girl from SNH and she told me she was 18 and a broke college girl. We went back and forth to set a time to meet and expectations. She then said this was her first experience and she was a virgin. I immediately figured she was setting up a scam or sting so I almost bailed. It has been awhile since I found a new girl as I tend to stay with the one I know but I figured I would just inquire about her. She was posting her body as average and her pics showed a bit curvy but I decided to see where it would go.
I offer to do a hotel but she wanted to meet at the YMCA which set off alarms again but I was curious and am very willing to bail if it went south. So she shows up and wants to go inside but I told her I can do a car date. We go to an empty parking lot and she tells me she is very nervous and a virgin again. So I ask her if she is OK with this and she gets in the back seat and starts to get naked. Everything was OK until the security guard shows up and we get the boot.
Well now we decide to go to the YMCA because I see it isn't a scam or setup and I'm vested now. She wasn't as thin as I like, had a full Bush and was very nervous but willing.
So the ymca has private changing rooms but I had to register as a guest. So I go thru the fake info game hand over $10 and we head to the changing room. She strips down and lays a couple of towels down and asks me to be easy. I am totally convinced she is a virgin now and had to teach her how to BBBJ me. I finger her and she's wet but she has a bit of BO but I assumed she is so nervous she's sweating. So I check with her if she wants to do it and she says absolutely. So we start and now I know she is a virgin. It wasn't the best time for me or her but we went at it. She insisted on a condom but didn't bring any so I used mine. She was in some pain and I could tell she wasn't faking it. So it didn't last long because I was a little freaked out about the whole thing and location.
She never brought up money but I asked her how much and she said whatever I could do she was a broke college student. She also asked about more dates. I knew I wouldn't see her again so I gave her 150 and took off.
Unfortunately I can't post her pic or her profile because she took it down. I'm not surprised because it was so weird and for her to do this as her first time is really out there.
-
08-13-19 18:03 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 117All true, but.
All true, well said. But can we all agree that paying for a meet and greet is insane? Minus any gas / transport or food / beverage which seems reasonable, of course.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 15:56 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 3748Different strokes.
For different folks.
OK, gentlemen, I'll say this ONCE:
Everybody in this "hobby" has different cravings, different views, different tastes, and, of particular relevence to recent comments on this forum, different pocket depths.
Everybody's right. Live and let live. For examlpe, I'll never consider an A cupper to be a repeat. Others want nothing but. For some, if the ass is not open, they want no other part of her. Some would sooner stick their dick into a mouse trap rather than a human's ass--female or otherwise. Some are willing to pay 200 bucks or more for a blow job. Others won't ever be satisfied with a blow if it costs over 20.
And little' old me? Well, why'all already know that I will NEVER put a rubber tournequet on my dick. On the othe hand, some gents won't go near any orifice without one. I respect them as much as my fellow raw doggers. Its THEIR choice.
Its ALL good. Live and let live!
Fortunately, we are STILL free to have our own preferences, here in the good ol' USA. And one size, STILL, definitely does NOT fit all!
End of rant.
-
08-13-19 15:34 #2144Senior Member

Posts: 650I have seen a number of girls off SA and other sites. I set my limit to 350 but usually never repeat at anything over 300. I have found a few that accept as little as 100 but those prices don't last long. I only see young, "hot" girls. Hot meaning spinner or thin, preferably non current drug users though not always and they have to be attractive. My price range limits some options but it's usually my personal taste of the quality that gets in the way. I stay under 30 and have had several 18 yo, some single mothers but usually college girls are the best.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
Overpaying is a personal option however the side effect is that the girls think they are always worth more and they can usually wait on that next guy who is willing to pay more. I tend to stay with one or two regular girls vs having several options. After I become disinterested I will start the search for someone else. Unfortunately with this new market it limits the access to a lot of girls unless you have several paid accounts with various sites. There are enough 200-250 quality choices for me, it just takes longer to find them. I have spent 300-350 for some smoking hot girls but usually they will not renegotiate prices for me to be a regular visitor. So it's usually one and done. If the girl can host I always add this into the negotiations as I will never have them visit me and hotels are expensive.
-
08-13-19 09:55 #2143Senior Member

Posts: 1731Maybe not!
I think expressing your opinion once is sufficient. Your opinion is valid for you, but perhaps there are others that have different tastes and budgetary preferences. Their opinion is valid also.
My opinion is that you are incorrect. Some of the ladies are quite skilled in acting or are naturally of a giving temperament, but all are on SA for the benjamins. Some of the ladies are less sophisticated and educated than others, but they are all on the site for the remuneration.
I find your quote actually laughable, but that is just my opinion. "The overall FC experience will always be reflective of how much she's truly attracted to you. The best lays are always to ones for whom the cash comes second and they just want to spend time with you."
Perhaps there are some that are into you, but until such time that they forego the money, there is no scintilla of evidence that "she's truly attracted to you". Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is my opinion. It doesn't have to be your opinion. This is the purpose of the Board.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 19:59 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 299I'm cool.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
Just pointing out that there is more than one bowl than the crack ho SB and her backpage seeking john. All the talk of spending more money will get you better girls or a better experience makes me laugh.
-
08-12-19 19:48 #2141Senior Member

Posts: 338Couldn't agree more
I had one who was a 10, hottest girl I've ever met, and I spent a lot of money but it was worth it. I've got audio, video, and pics of our 10 month arrangement and I don't regret a penny or minute I spent.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
I don't like using SA as a substitute for backpage. But everyone has their needs and if they get what they want. Cool. I will say I don't like the platonic ones trying to squeeze guys for a moment of their time. I just block them and move on.
-
08-12-19 16:54 #2140Senior Member

Posts: 203Chill dude.
Take a deep breath. Exhale. We heard you the first time. No need to keep repeating yourself. No one goes on seeking arrangements to fall in love. It's simple, guy gets what he wants, girl gets what she wants. Thats called an arrangement. If they wanted to fall in love they would be on a different site. Not sure why you get emotional over what guys spend on pussy. If the goal is to shame people who spend more than you are comfortable with, well good luck with that. Let us know how that works out.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 14:43 #2139Senior Member

Posts: 299I'll say this again and again. For the real cutie non-pro (I. E. Real college girls), anything above 100-150 is the amount she needs to hold her nose to spend time with you. If she meets you and then says she needs 400 ppm, it's because she doesn't care for you all that much and she needs that amount to tolerate you. For around 500 almost all girls will entertain guys they find downright repulsive. And you know what, just because you meet her number doesn't mean she'll like you any more or be attracted to you all of sudden. The overall FC experience will always be reflective of how much she's truly attracted to you. The best lays are always to ones for whom the cash comes second and they just want to spend time with you. Absolute stunners are thrilled with 150 with the right guy.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
This comes up often enough and it seems a certain group of guys just can't believe that some of these young girls could actually be into older guys. Those have always been my only target in the bowl and I pithy the guys who've never met such gems.
-
08-12-19 13:47 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 203Don't take this the wrong way but.
150 to 200 for the ex back page bottom feeders on this site sounds about right if that's your thing. What you consider an 8 or a 9 may be a 4 or a 5 to others. This is why people get so confused reading these posts.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 10:56 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 142She looks considerably worse that her picture and insists on protection. She said yes to 250 for a few hours of play, but I passed.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 08:19 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 3748SA Hoe prices
While most that I've seen that are on SA were in the 150 to 200 range, I did get two who were 100 and 120, both slam dunk cum in pussy girls, and both under 30, who I would consider 8 to 9's in looks. Of course I did not pay that crooked site--but I got those two cheaper ones myself, without referral, directly off of SA, by contacting them right on the site, but without paying the site. And, no I'm not yet ready to reaveal my methods about that yet. So please don't blow up my inbox about that. It still does NOT work all the time and I'm not yet sure why.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
But of course NO method will work, in order to get them cheaply and affordably, if they are not ready to accept your price. This is why, before contacting them, I try to glean whether or not they are girls that know that they are hoes. Because the ones that do, will readily accept offers for standard hoe prices. But if they do not know that they are hoes, then all bets are off! This is why I seek the ones in the former catagory, rather than the latter.
-
08-12-19 07:36 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 664Do you use an out of the USA zipcode?
If so do you use a fake out of the country address like Canada? Thanks CM.
Originally Posted by Ibbored07
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 21:24 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 650She has been around a long time and is / was willing to do 200 at your hotel. I took a pass but she is real and has been reviewed here as OK. She is just trying to test the deep pocket syndrome.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 15:28 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 203Just sayin.
If your budget is 80 to 100 dollars, you are not going to have much success on a sugar daddy site. If you are struggling with the thought of paying ninety bucks for one month membership then this site is not for you. Even if you got around paying the monthly fee. Then what? You still have to compete with other offers from a hundred other guys.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






