LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 589 of 731 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 639 689 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 10961
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2141

    Couldn't agree more

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    Take a deep breath. Exhale. We heard you the first time. No need to keep repeating yourself. No one goes on seeking arrangements to fall in love. It's simple, guy gets what he wants, girl gets what she wants. Thats called an arrangement. If they wanted to fall in love they would be on a different site. Not sure why you get emotional over what guys spend on pussy. If the goal is to shame people who spend more than you are comfortable with, well good luck with that. Let us know how that works out.
    I had one who was a 10, hottest girl I've ever met, and I spent a lot of money but it was worth it. I've got audio, video, and pics of our 10 month arrangement and I don't regret a penny or minute I spent.

    I don't like using SA as a substitute for backpage. But everyone has their needs and if they get what they want. Cool. I will say I don't like the platonic ones trying to squeeze guys for a moment of their time. I just block them and move on.

  2. #2140

    Chill dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    I'll say this again and again. For the real cutie non-pro (I. E. Real college girls), anything above 100-150 is the amount she needs to hold her nose to spend time with you. If she meets you and then says she needs 400 ppm, it's because she doesn't care for you all that much and she needs that amount to tolerate you. For around 500 almost all girls will entertain guys they find downright repulsive. And you know what, just because you meet her number doesn't mean she'll like you any more or be attracted to you all of sudden. The overall FC experience will always be reflective of how much she's truly attracted to you. The best lays are always to ones for whom the cash comes second and they just want to spend time with you. Absolute stunners are thrilled with 150 with the right guy.

    This comes up often enough and it seems a certain group of guys just can't believe that some of these young girls could actually be into older guys. Those have always been my only target in the bowl and I pithy the guys who've never met such gems.
    Take a deep breath. Exhale. We heard you the first time. No need to keep repeating yourself. No one goes on seeking arrangements to fall in love. It's simple, guy gets what he wants, girl gets what she wants. Thats called an arrangement. If they wanted to fall in love they would be on a different site. Not sure why you get emotional over what guys spend on pussy. If the goal is to shame people who spend more than you are comfortable with, well good luck with that. Let us know how that works out.

  3. #2139
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    150 to 200 for the ex back page bottom feeders on this site sounds about right if that's your thing. What you consider an 8 or a 9 may be a 4 or a 5 to others. This is why people get so confused reading these posts.
    I'll say this again and again. For the real cutie non-pro (I. E. Real college girls), anything above 100-150 is the amount she needs to hold her nose to spend time with you. If she meets you and then says she needs 400 ppm, it's because she doesn't care for you all that much and she needs that amount to tolerate you. For around 500 almost all girls will entertain guys they find downright repulsive. And you know what, just because you meet her number doesn't mean she'll like you any more or be attracted to you all of sudden. The overall FC experience will always be reflective of how much she's truly attracted to you. The best lays are always to ones for whom the cash comes second and they just want to spend time with you. Absolute stunners are thrilled with 150 with the right guy.

    This comes up often enough and it seems a certain group of guys just can't believe that some of these young girls could actually be into older guys. Those have always been my only target in the bowl and I pithy the guys who've never met such gems.

  4. #2138

    Don't take this the wrong way but.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    While most that I've seen that are on SA were in the 150 to 200 range, I did get two who were 100 and 120, both slam dunk cum in pussy girls, and both under 30, who I would consider 8 to 9's in looks. Of course I did not pay that crooked site--but I got those two cheaper ones myself, without referral, directly off of SA, by contacting them right on the site, but without paying the site. And, no I'm not yet ready to reaveal my methods about that yet. So please don't blow up my inbox about that. It still does NOT work all the time and I'm not yet sure why.

    But of course NO method will work, in order to get them cheaply and affordably, if they are not ready to accept your price. This is why, before contacting them, I try to glean whether or not they are girls that know that they are hoes. Because the ones that do, will readily accept offers for standard hoe prices. But if they do not know that they are hoes, then all bets are off! This is why I seek the ones in the former catagory, rather than the latter.
    150 to 200 for the ex back page bottom feeders on this site sounds about right if that's your thing. What you consider an 8 or a 9 may be a 4 or a 5 to others. This is why people get so confused reading these posts.

  5. #2137
    She looks considerably worse that her picture and insists on protection. She said yes to 250 for a few hours of play, but I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bcfb4...e-11a0ca5d68ca

    This one is from Saugus. Wanted 400 at first but came back with 250. Open minded and everything but anal. Fine ass. Wanted to know if anyone seen her.

  6. #2136

    SA Hoe prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    If your budget is 80 to 100 dollars, you are not going to have much success on a sugar daddy site. If you are struggling with the thought of paying ninety bucks for one month membership then this site is not for you. Even if you got around paying the monthly fee. Then what? You still have to compete with other offers from a hundred other guys.
    While most that I've seen that are on SA were in the 150 to 200 range, I did get two who were 100 and 120, both slam dunk cum in pussy girls, and both under 30, who I would consider 8 to 9's in looks. Of course I did not pay that crooked site--but I got those two cheaper ones myself, without referral, directly off of SA, by contacting them right on the site, but without paying the site. And, no I'm not yet ready to reaveal my methods about that yet. So please don't blow up my inbox about that. It still does NOT work all the time and I'm not yet sure why.

    But of course NO method will work, in order to get them cheaply and affordably, if they are not ready to accept your price. This is why, before contacting them, I try to glean whether or not they are girls that know that they are hoes. Because the ones that do, will readily accept offers for standard hoe prices. But if they do not know that they are hoes, then all bets are off! This is why I seek the ones in the former catagory, rather than the latter.

  7. #2135

    Do you use an out of the USA zipcode?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibbored07  [View Original Post]
    I used the 100 dollar Vanilla Visa card, just put in the zip code online and they took the payment without a issue right away.
    If so do you use a fake out of the country address like Canada? Thanks CM.

  8. #2134
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Another pay for meet & greet. Cutiewithabooty claims to have two businesses: moving company and mobile car detailing service. Apparently they're doing so well she has to pickup extra income on the side. Demands 100 for meet & greet, not negotiable, to cover gas and baby sitter. Fun not included and the 100 only counts to the meet & greet. Pointed out the flaw in her thinking considering it was a 10 minute drive and less than an hour, then she changed her tune and said it's compensation for her time. Didn't get to the ppm other than she cannot host.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7c4f8...b-24dbb2da57f3

    I've paid for uber and a reasonable amount for a babysitter in the past but she has a car and 100 plus drinks for maybe 30 minute meet & greet is unreasonable.
    She has been around a long time and is / was willing to do 200 at your hotel. I took a pass but she is real and has been reviewed here as OK. She is just trying to test the deep pocket syndrome.

  9. #2133

    Just sayin.

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the same boat as you but my limit is about 100.
    If your budget is 80 to 100 dollars, you are not going to have much success on a sugar daddy site. If you are struggling with the thought of paying ninety bucks for one month membership then this site is not for you. Even if you got around paying the monthly fee. Then what? You still have to compete with other offers from a hundred other guys.

  10. #2132

    Mangle88768

    What? I read this a few times and understand English may be her second or third language. But still cannot figure out brother piece.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/287e3...5-dcb6f316bc46

    About Me.

    I am 5'5 with dark brown hair that really turns blonde in the summer so presently I am a dirty blonde. I have two brother both are married and both live close to home so seeing them is a weekly occassion. I am a very close to my family and like to spend time with them so I want to meet someone that is OK with that and will also enjoy the time with my family as much as with his own.

  11. #2131

    Vanilla Visa

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    S A will not take a USA gift card Any help? Thanks CM
    I used the 100 dollar Vanilla Visa card, just put in the zip code online and they took the payment without a issue right away.

  12. #2130
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    S A will not take a USA gift card Any help? Thanks CM
    I use a google play card with a made up google account on a spare android device. You buy the google play card with cash then add it to the mad up google account. You can then buy an SA membership using google play.

  13. #2129

    International Gift card?

    S A will not take a USA gift card Any help? Thanks CM

  14. #2128
    Quote Originally Posted by TerOnlyOnce123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the trick to contact the girls on the site for free? I think there's a way to do it. If anyone has any tips to share that would be great.
    If you're concerned about paying for 3 months then getting booted off and lose your money, go month to month. If you don't want to pay because you can't afford it then you probably shouldn't be on SA to begin with. Look for referrals more in line with your budget in the escort forum.

  15. #2127
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bcfb4...e-11a0ca5d68ca

    This one is from Saugus. Wanted 400 at first but came back with 250. Open minded and everything but anal. Fine ass. Wanted to know if anyone seen her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5ba7d...a-2416cdccb79c

    This one quoted 300 for a few hours 400 overnight. Very aggressive sending all the pics you can think of. Her video of her giving head was descent.
    Can either one of them host?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape