Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,261 to 25,275 of 30797
-
08-12-19 20:54 #5537Senior Member

Posts: 284Well said. But I do got to say, BKS was at its best toward the end of 2017. Just when it comes to overall quality and the amount of ladies in town.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
On that note. My last visit with Derrian was around fall 2018. It was actually my third visit and everything in your review was pretty much accurate. I also remember one guy mention in his review, "most girls would loveeee to have a body like hers".
-
08-12-19 20:36 #5536Senior Member

Posts: 530I almost did not
Most of my sessions with BKS girls were very good. Some were my best ever. Overall much better odds if having a good time, way better odds of getting reliable & professional service on time with no rush. If BKS offered a VIP Hh rate, I don't think I would ever go elsewhere. They do offer Hh rate but last time they quoted Hh, it was $50 MORE than the VIP Hr rate. That said, you do have to do your homework and read reviews on their site for EACH girl. A provider with many great reviews and a lot of WOWs is going to have a higher rate but you are going to have fun. The girls with bad reviews don't seem to stick around. But there have also been girls in the lower price rate who have been around a while but still don't have many (or any) reviews. Or their reviews are good but lack the WOW. Those are the ones I have learned need to be met with lower expectations (compared to the BKS stars), but usually the lower price, a hot body or pretty face, along with BKS dependability will make up the difference. Sometimes I just need a good session and don't want to go through the usual BS. But to answer your main question: I was very worried about the age but Deriann was a pleasant surprise when I saw her IRL. In my Top 10 for body. Face is cute though showing her age, but still a good looking mature lady.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
Ps. Greek is on the menu at higher rate
-
08-12-19 19:35 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 78Help me
I need to fulfill a fantasy of doing greek. Someone have a verified good looking gal who likes to do greek.
-
08-12-19 18:59 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 168I'm assuming TGTBT. She lists her location as "Hotel". Google image search shows her in a number of other locations. She sells pics and videos. Never a good sign for an actual local provider.
Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 18:45 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 78Anyone
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/666072443192
Someone tell me yes, she looks hot and dies greek.
-
08-12-19 17:45 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 103I had the same experience. She has an amazon looking body tho.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 16:37 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 115Deriann
Go with confidence. Awesome GFE session. Super fit body. As for age she could easily be 30 yrs old I wouldn't think twice. Face does show a little bit of her age. But she has got one of the tightest sac I have encountered. BKS always has the better ones.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
Jb.
-
08-12-19 14:36 #5530Senior Member

Posts: 312At MrNCbob. Thanks for the recount of the dream, I too am "in" with BKS, but wasn't sure about Deriann, as her age is 53. Plus, nobody seems to leave good recounts of dreams in the VIP area of the forum.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 14:17 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 447Tomas247: please clear some mailbox space
I assume your recent post ended up flooding your mailbox. I guess I was one who tried too late. Would like to ask you an offline question (not for contact info on your finds) if you would have the space.
Thanks!!
Mark.
-
08-12-19 03:16 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 246Concur
Yeah, that's a girl who went by Jada, Danyelle and Remi Daniels back then (if anyone wants to search for reviews). I recognize the tattoos. She had the body of an absolute stunner. If she still does, she could command $1 k per hour in a big city--if only she got class and hygiene. Alas, probably not smart enough to understand that or know how to go about it.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 02:11 #5527Senior Member

Posts: 214Can Confirm
It's like SA for free. I've got a hot 20 year old viet and a 22 year old korean, both perfect little spinners, in Raleigh rn doing a similar thing.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
And I fucked the hottest asian I've ever had on a trip I made last week. Flying her to Raleigh in a few weeks. These methods are hard (er) work, but when you want quality without commitment, they can be worth the effort.
I see this more as sugaring than anything. Some people say they're the same thing. I would beg to differ. Best sex I ever had with a provider, and it was fucking amazing, honestly pails in comparison to some of the girls I've found thru lesser conventional means.
-
08-11-19 23:52 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 102Angel / Angel Eyes / Brandi
Anyone have any info on this one:
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/36440898/
Advertising as 48 years old. She started posting in mid April and has had at least 6 different phone numbers. Went by Brandi at first, then switched to Angel or sometimes Angel Eyes. Not the same Angel that has been discussed recently.
She was responsive by text and quoted 100/ hh.
-
08-11-19 20:55 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 530BKS Derrian
I wanted to play today and had BKS in mind. But their site was down all day for me, so I hesitated. I am always cautious when the status quo changes. So I sent a text to BKS asking if all is OK. Got a positive response and the back and forth about VIP rate made me comfortable that I was talking to admin. I scheduled a session with Derrian. I was a little worried because she is 53! Her reviews are great but no face pics. She is cute and definitely worth the price of VIP admission. You can see her age in her eyes but you can tell she was a knock-out in her youth. Body is rocking and rock hard. Fake boobs but nicely done. Very nice bubble butt with soft tight skin. Possibly a little performance enhancement helped her get that fit, but she obviously works hard in the gym. Her hair is sexy; dirty blond, straight, close to mid-back length. And she kept it down. I felt like I was with a young gymnast / cheerleader. Started with with BBBJ which I will only do if i see antiseptic mouth wash in the bathroom (have only found it twice in the last year, both times were BKS providers). Then we moved to CG with her hair and tits in my face. She snuggled in which was nice. I was planning mish next but she offered doggy and I could not say no. She put a pillow under her belly and laid down for lazzy dog. I didn't last long after that. She cleaned me up with wipes and disposed of the cover. With translate app we talked a bit. I told her I am usually a 1-shot guy but would like to try. She offered a massage, which was great, and then a lubed HJ and more BBBJ. No luck but it was the best after-sex service I have ever had. I definitely recommend. With the terrible Raleigh options, we need to keep BKS around. I have heard from a few that getting IN is a challenge but it's worth the effort. Prices are the most reasonable HR rates in the area, and even better considering the service provided. Very nice mid-town raleigh hotel, damage 200 VIP rate.
-
08-11-19 20:39 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 49Sweet, sexy, and very talented
Candi returned my text on a Saturday morning. I checked her picture and knew I couldn't pass this up, so I arranged a quick visit. I had no clue what I was getting into.
She met me at the door with a kiss, making it easy to do a LE check. Wrapping her arms around me, and forming her body to mine, she continued the kiss as I felt the warmth of her, my excitement growing. I quickly upgraded to a half hour. I removed her top and she reclined back on the bed. I couldn't resist moving to her breasts, then down to her crotch. I love DATY and she seemed to get into it as well, directing me to what seemed to work best for her. We moved to Mish and with my grinding into her, feeling her arms around me, seeing her soft smile, I quickly climaxed much faster than I intended. We sat and cuddled a while, then moved on to round two.
I couldn't resist seeing if she was available Sunday morning for a second visit. It was even better than the first. She is easily my all-time favorite. Sweet, sexy, and very talented.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9198850848
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...r/148116814806
Damage was 80/120/?
One caveat she does this part time so her availability is limited.
JM.
-
08-11-19 18:04 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 116Layla / rain
Not sure if the same person but believe so. She is not the best and not sure what reviews say. I was going to meetup with someone else and she was outside smoking or something. ? She saw me and evidently had seen me there before and put two and two together. It was 92 degrees and she had on a thick hoodie and sweat pants and ran toward my car to offer services. I kept going. She looks scary.
Then I hear uncle picked her up thurs for who knows what, but hotel was co operating. Got her and a black girl the day before. I didn't recognize her. I would never see her. Ever!
Now I'm hearing that someone went to see her and is complaining about genital warts. This person did not use caution and may have a problem that most likely will be for life.
This goes back to the byallmeans philisophy of never going bareback. To each his own. There are blokes who specifically won't that type of service and to each his own, but there's always consequences with that sometimes. She will prolly say bollocks, but again, the sourcing was adequate I think and well researched almost as good as horses mouth. So, stay safe my friends.











Reply With Quote




