Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 45,121 to 45,135 of 52348
-
08-12-19 20:19 #7228

Posts: 904Even with the BB upcharge? Or did you pay the standard rate and tried your luck? I can't speak for the Girls but I highly doubt that girls want to be cum dumped in all day by random mongers and if they do, they would want to have an incentive to do it, example: get paid more. Personally if I believe the girl is young and pretty enough to warrant the tip, I'd gladly do it. Because from what I'm notice, the BBFS is coming from mainly old, okay looking kwhores or girls that look simply okay, not even pretty just okay LOL I'd prefer to pay a tip on top for a girl that's for sure younger and prettier as opposed to guaranteed BBFS from a kgirl that looks like a Trainwreck, because the girls know full their looks are not going to make them have repeat clients.
Originally Posted by NooGooGee81
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 19:29 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 939I'm wondering if it's worth the wait and hassle of booking tomorrow as opposed to just going with a for sure today. Her looks appeal to me, but there doesn't seem to get much good recent BB talent with M as of late. Just some crappy girls who might not BB and disappear in a few days. Bad / slower summer season I suppose. I haven't heard of any good new ones as of late with M. I saw Paige and she was gone shortly after. Someone here posted a review of Roxy and seems to have mixed reviews but I think she is gone as well. Girls don't seem to survive M too much.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 19:12 #7226

Posts: 904This could true too. I've shared the list to kgirl sites to various lurkers and mongers and have yet to see any pleaser reports. I'm assuming they are either withholding Intel or just flat out not seeing the girls. One thing is certain, these price hikes are not going away unless certain factors change in the LA Kgirl scene. Getting mediocre service for an upcharge on MSOG? I don't need multiple pops but even I think it's outrages as to where the scene is headed to.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 19:11 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 212Yeah it was a hard no on BBFS.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 18:54 #7224Senior Member

Posts: 1834New talent has always been a great tool that M uses to keep her base happy. Even without a review, there will always be mongers in M's contact list that would go see her simply for new potential bare pussy. With the added anticipation of seeing the next Allison or Ava. It'll die down eventually once it runs its course unless she is the next superstar. I believe M sends out notification texts of new or incoming talent to certain clients who book her fully for the first couple of days.
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 18:20 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 939Ha wow, can't even book her today. She's fully booked. M does have alot of people, but only come out like piranhas when new talent comes in. Other girls seem available. I wonder if someone here booked her.
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 16:34 #7222

Posts: 365Unless she works in her own terms. LMAO. I heard some girls have that power. She too new though so I doubt it.
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 16:26 #7221

Posts: 365Believe she was actually here in Cali before with kiss and Nana agency. Might be wrong though too with blurred face. LOL.
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 16:24 #7220

Posts: 365One of my monger contacts recently saw her. Yes but with extra tip. YMMV of course. If you don't mind spending 300 plus though, go ahead.
Originally Posted by NooGooGee81
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 15:53 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 939New girl at M, Nikki
Anyone know who she used to be? I presume she was from up north at one time.
-
08-12-19 15:23 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 3480She doesn't want to do it. Could happen.
Originally Posted by NooGooGee81
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 14:03 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 212Sasha
I'm seeing her today. Is she still BBFS at this new org? I'll report after but just curious.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 12:59 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 3480Stay tuned for an update.
Originally Posted by RickZey
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 11:48 #7215

Posts: 365So she's a part timer then. LOL. Guess she won't be staying in LA for too long then.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 11:30 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 862Are you saying the agency purposely limits her work hours?
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






