Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 910 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 410 810 860 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 960 1010 ... LastLast
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 19299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5664
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her once about 8 months ago, and was so miserable and demanding, I was like nope not a chance in hell. But maybe she was having a bad day. But it was bad enough, I won't waste my time even to text.
    2 of the photos in the ad are not her, the others were being used at least 3 years ago when she was working at the now shuttered and&O bodywraps, 3 years ago those pics were dated, I saw an online camp road glamour shot 2 years ago that puts her actual age at about 50 and she looked like every one of those years was lived pedal to the metal. She goes by Barbie ands was reviewed here within the last few months when she was cribbing down on 192 at the budget. If I recall the review was not at all complimentary.

  2. #5663

    Same take away

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her once about 8 months ago, and was so miserable and demanding, I was like nope not a chance in hell. But maybe she was having a bad day. But it was bad enough, I won't waste my time even to text.
    She acts like she still looks like the cute snaps from the early 90's. Looks like long term fish syndrome has taken its toll. I can see the nicotine crust in her wrinkles.

  3. #5662

    Redhead in Vero

    After reading several posts about the redhead in Vero, I reached out to a senior member for her contact info. I was glad I did!

    She was easy to contact and we set up a meeting for the following Friday. This lady is indeed a true courtesan, building the momentum throughout the week up until the day of our appointment. Her location is a bit off of the beaten path, but worth the drive.

    When I got to her incall location she greeted me at the door in sexy lingerie and cowboy boots. We sat down a chatted for a while to get to know a little more about one another, and she's very easy to talk to.

    When it came time to play, she led me back to her bedroom where she gave me the deepest, closest DFK to start things off. She's very GFE, and loves to be sensual. She slowly undressed me and gave me a very nice BBBJ, followed by some mutual petting and her touching herself. Very hot.

    When it came time for the deed, we started in mish. She's got a nice tight kitty, is vocal, and moves very well. We moved to CG then finished with more BBBJ.

    Definitely a great experience that I'd recommend! I'd ask that those interested contact me for her info.

    Thanks Willie!

  4. #5661
    Quote Originally Posted by Richbal  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her once about 8 months ago, and was so miserable and demanding, I was like nope not a chance in hell. But maybe she was having a bad day. But it was bad enough, I won't waste my time even to text.

  5. #5660

  6. #5659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Has recently gone by either Roxanne or Jezebel. Here's a link to her ad on STG:

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/587740205352
    I saw this one up in Titusville maybe 2 years ago. She brought me to an apt she had the keys for but it was literally empty. She said she just moved out. Who knows? Can't remember details but it was not negative or I would remember that. She was nice, she must have known Sunny from Tville. When Sunny first moved in with the late Dakota I remember her telling me she is from Titusville so that must be around 10 years ago.

  7. #5658

    Any Info on Sweet?

    Hey guys and info on this young lady?

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...y/555770569917

  8. #5657
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Has recently gone by either Roxanne or Jezebel. Here's a link to her ad on STG:

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/587740205352
    Thank you.

    Normus Johnson.

  9. #5656

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by NormusJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Do we know what Roxanne looks like? I have seen Sunny numerous times at the old location. Maybe time for a visit.
    Has recently gone by either Roxanne or Jezebel. Here's a link to her ad on STG:

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/587740205352

  10. #5655

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Just paid Roxanne another visit. We meet down the street and she drove me to her incall. Yes, she is staying with Sunny. Meet her abit, very nice person BTW. I've seen Sunny on STG, but never pulled the trigger. I may in the future. Anyway, back to Roxanne. Led to to the back, chat abit while getting comfortable. Started with LFK, then down to business with some BBBJ, 69. Reverse, back to more BBBJ. K9, then finished off MISH. Great gal. Will repeat again.

    Mk.
    Do we know what Roxanne looks like? I have seen Sunny numerous times at the old location. Maybe time for a visit.

  11. #5654

    Any Info


  12. #5653

    Roxy / Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing the transportation was the Sunny Shuttle because Roxanne doesn't have a car. I'll be there mid week for a Sunny visit. Good times.
    Sounds like it, Honda. Have fun.

    Mk.

  13. #5652

    Roxy / Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Just paid Roxanne another visit. We meet down the street and she drove me to her incall. Yes, she is staying with Sunny. Meet her abit, very nice person BTW. I've seen Sunny on STG, but never pulled the trigger. I may in the future. Anyway, back to Roxanne. Led to to the back, chat abit while getting comfortable. Started with LFK, then down to business with some BBBJ, 69. Reverse, back to more BBBJ. K9, then finished off MISH. Great gal. Will repeat again.

    Mk.
    I'm guessing the transportation was the Sunny Shuttle because Roxanne doesn't have a car. I'll be there mid week for a Sunny visit. Good times.

  14. #5651

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    As of yesterday, 8/6/2019, she was under the same roof as Sunny in NW Palm Bay.
    Just paid Roxanne another visit. We meet down the street and she drove me to her incall. Yes, she is staying with Sunny. Meet her abit, very nice person BTW. I've seen Sunny on STG, but never pulled the trigger. I may in the future. Anyway, back to Roxanne. Led to to the back, chat abit while getting comfortable. Started with LFK, then down to business with some BBBJ, 69. Reverse, back to more BBBJ. K9, then finished off MISH. Great gal. Will repeat again.

    Mk.

  15. #5650

    Gina

    Anyone recognize this post, seems like she posted the same ad about a year ago. Says she's an Indian harbour, goes by Gina. Been texting and she quotes a reasonable donation for her time. Maybe TGTBT?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/804172111459

    KL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190811-163124.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190811-163134.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape