Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 13943
-
08-13-19 09:42 #4913Regular Member

Posts: 5Visiting
Coming to town soon and looking for in all recommendation that won't break the bank.
-
08-13-19 09:20 #4912Regular Member

Posts: 5Info
Can I get her info?
Originally Posted by Wbm23
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 06:47 #4911Senior Member

Posts: 70https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...isabellaportia
I've been lurking a little too much lately and I should prob contribute more. Isabella is one of the better girls I've seen. She lives in a "working class" apartment complex close to the strip that has a lot of foot traffic but it isn't as obvious as to why you are there as some of the weeklys I've visited and the inside of her place is immaculate.
She looks exactly liker pictures, seems to have her shit together, and is very welcoming. Set up and reply time was instant.
BBBJ, down at the why, cfs. Not mechanical at all and brought out two rubbers which was reassuring bc I like to go back and forth between BBBJ and FS. I lasted the whole hour for some reason (seems random with me) and she never once tried to rush me or complain.
300/ hour.
-
08-12-19 20:23 #4910Senior Member

Posts: 130Olivia Young?
Does anyone have any info on this one? She posted on Switter today. https://oliviayoung.ch/.
-
08-12-19 16:50 #4909Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone seen mature Anna
Is she real? I'm getting a fake vibe. The escort index shows other phone numbers with her pics. Though from a year ago. Any info would be great. Thanks.
https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...2972/7/2728100
-
08-12-19 15:31 #4908Senior Member

Posts: 808At first glance, it look like a rip off. Usually when I go to a site, at least let me see a few familiar faces. This site, I see no one. Me? I'd pass. But it's your dime.
Originally Posted by Twah70
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 14:01 #4907Senior Member

Posts: 97Lasvegasgirldirectory
In general, how do you find lasvegasgirldirectory.com for finding providers?
-
08-12-19 13:19 #4906Senior Member

Posts: 808Attractive, but business like and don't expect a whole lot. You could say, "She's serviceable". Her rate speaks for itself.
Originally Posted by Jason1989
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 11:22 #4905Regular Member

Posts: 9I did
Saw her about two years ago. $$ hr but I think her rates went up by one or two Jackson's. Nongfe petite spinner. Comes off really shy but she's nice and has a super tight body. Incall is clean and safe in NW Vegas. Had to do it on a mattress on the floor though if that matters. Cfs, CBJ. I think msog is extra. I'd repeat if I was in the mood for a spinner, but not because of the service.
Originally Posted by Jason1989
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 10:43 #4904Senior Member

Posts: 69Review
I haven't seen her myself but she has a decent review at EB.
Originally Posted by Jason1989
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 10:32 #4903Senior Member

Posts: 26Tasia Lockran is the real deal
Tasia is my go to girl. This review was the one that introduced me to her and accurately describes the experience. She's incredible and may have friends willing to accompany her. She's got a bit of problem getting banned on social media because she's direct, so I'm taking the opportunity to recommend her. Her phone number is easy to find in this forum. PM me if you have trouble finding it.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 04:14 #4902Regular Member

Posts: 2Info please
Have anyone see her?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kiara-es...s-vegas-205975
-
08-11-19 20:14 #4901Senior Member

Posts: 808Sure I know a few. PM me. But got to ask. What happens when your cross swords??
Originally Posted by Basic91
[View Original Post]
And what's your budget??
-
08-11-19 13:04 #4900Regular Member

Posts: 6Devils 3 way
Looking for a girl in Vegas who is up for a devils 3 way. Can anybody help me out with finding a girl?
-
08-11-19 08:18 #4899Senior Member

Posts: 300As mentioned below, the price is a kicker -- even $700 might only get you an hour of 'normal' sex. On top of that, forget about any sort of GFE type experience -- no BBBJs, very few will likely kiss and even DATY is rarely on the table.
Originally Posted by PeeWeeMorris
[View Original Post]
Of course it's fully legal and there might be something to be said about 'the experience'.
Also note that there's two others in screaming distance of Vegas if you go north instead of west. Not really that much further than Pahrump 20-30 miles more) and those might (/ might /) have a slighty better deal, but as the girls as 'independant contractors' they set their own prices and you need to negotiate.











Reply With Quote





