The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 928 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 13918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3703
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Found this girl on hx. She is a real porn star. Google tasia lockran. Saw her twice now. Absolute pse. She is a cock worshipper.
    Devouring BBBJ sex was intense 200 hhr 300 hr. Total pse. Take your wheaties and vitamins.
    Forgot her number.

    702-805-6605.

  2. #3702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Porn star tasia lockran

    Found this girl on hx. She is a real porn star. Google tasia lockran. Saw her twice now. Absolute pse. She is a cock worshipper.
    Devouring BBBJ sex was intense 200 hhr 300 hr. Total pse. Take your wheaties and vitamins.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 295D200C-DE83-439F-8879-7D256CB3B25A.jpg‎   B9260575-4757-4AA8-B2FC-5BC51AEB5B03.jpg‎   E51B47C9-00AE-4A25-9A48-6C3382E07210.jpeg‎   B8B4F425-E9A2-4520-8E40-CDA357BBC1CF.jpg‎  

  3. #3701
    Quote Originally Posted by RawSexBB  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry but I do not know what "HS' stands for? I've searched and can't find it.
    HS stands for Hobby Shop which is no longer. They're under a different name now.

  4. #3700

    BLU huge DDDs

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee1  [View Original Post]
    I did not get number for younger girl unfortunately. Kat's appearance is that of an attractive woman who has had a very rough life and it shows. If you are looking for a model she's not it. But if you want an open menu at a bargain price she's that.

    All that said. Last night in Vegas and I'm weighing my options. Going for a legit massage shortly. A great steak dinner later. Does anyone have any experience with escort calling herself Blu / Lauren. Brunette, Huge DDD'S.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...runette_201170

    Google search on pics checked out any intel?

    As far as Kat 702-209-4372 FYI her phone was dead yesterday.
    I asked about that escort calling herself Blu also. Someone was nice enough to do a tinyeye search that resulted in 3 hits. So its probably fake but if you want to TOFTT then let us know how it goes.

  5. #3699
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee1  [View Original Post]
    I did not get number for younger girl unfortunately. Kat's appearance is that of an attractive woman who has had a very rough life and it shows. If you are looking for a model she's not it. But if you want an open menu at a bargain price she's that.

    All that said. Last night in Vegas and I'm weighing my options. Going for a legit massage shortly. A great steak dinner later. Does anyone have any experience with escort calling herself Blu / Lauren. Brunette, Huge DDD'S.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...runette_201170

    Google search on pics checked out any intel?

    As far as Kat 702-209-4372 FYI her phone was dead yesterday.
    See mojovillage section #2158.

  6. #3698
    I did not get number for younger girl unfortunately. Kat's appearance is that of an attractive woman who has had a very rough life and it shows. If you are looking for a model she's not it. But if you want an open menu at a bargain price she's that.

    All that said. Last night in Vegas and I'm weighing my options. Going for a legit massage shortly. A great steak dinner later. Does anyone have any experience with escort calling herself Blu / Lauren. Brunette, Huge DDD'S.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...runette_201170

    Google search on pics checked out any intel?

    As far as Kat 702-209-4372 FYI her phone was dead yesterday.

  7. #3697

    Can anyone tell me what the agency HS is.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiGuy808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with any advice on which agency I should try? Looking at hs, littletokyo, and dw. I know it prob depends on who you see but just looking for feedback from anyone who has used any of these agencies. TIA.
    I'm sorry but I do not know what "HS' stands for? I've searched and can't find it.

  8. #3696
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee1  [View Original Post]
    So met up with "Pot Belly" Kat. "She actually brought the name up when I said I read a review about her. I ubered over to another casino hotel. We met in lobby and she didn't have a room. She was sitting with young brunette very attractive. Kat said she is dipping her toe into the profession. Mentioned her parents live in the tunnels and are addicts. Very cute could make alot of money. Long story short after some BS we end up going back to my hotel. So here's details.

    1/1. 5 hrs.

    BBBJ, DT, CFS, Greek, CIM.

    Overall she aimed to please. She has excellent oral skills. Just for grins I opened up curtains and put her on her knees and fkd her face in front of window. I really got turned on when she winced and wimpered when I fkd her in the ass. She couldn't take it anymore. Finished up with hard missionary and pulled cover off and shot it down her throat. Overall very happy. I might go sit in one of the casino bars later and see if CG catches my eye. But I'm good and refuse to pay GPS prices. Might try Kat Kovell before I leave. She quoted me. 3 for 60 idk if I want to spend that. . 2 hell yeah. But then again got young tight WCG for. 25 but the performance was lacking. Casino Girl reports forth coming.
    Did you happen to get digits for the new girl? I'll be there in town in a few weeks and would love to look her up.

    Also, how did "Pot belly"Kat look? I read about her before but don't remember and can't find a link in searches. I think I was confused thinking Kat kovell and Potbelly Kat were the same person. Been searching the threads on here too and for some reason it's not coming up. Any info would be appreciated!

  9. #3695

  10. #3694
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee1  [View Original Post]
    So met up with "Pot Belly" Kat. "She actually brought the name up when I said I read a review about her. I ubered over to another casino hotel. We met in lobby and she didn't have a room. She was sitting with young brunette very attractive. Kat said she is dipping her toe into the profession. Mentioned her parents live in the tunnels and are addicts. Very cute could make alot of money. Long story short after some BS we end up going back to my hotel. So here's details.

    1/1. 5 hrs.

    BBBJ, DT, CFS, Greek, CIM.

    Overall she aimed to please. She has excellent oral skills. Just for grins I opened up curtains and put her on her knees and fkd her face in front of window. I really got turned on when she winced and wimpered when I fkd her in the ass. She couldn't take it anymore. Finished up with hard missionary and pulled cover off and shot it down her throat. Overall very happy. I might go sit in one of the casino bars later and see if CG catches my eye. But I'm good and refuse to pay GPS prices. Might try Kat Kovell before I leave. She quoted me. 3 for 60 idk if I want to spend that. . 2 hell yeah. But then again got young tight WCG for. 25 but the performance was lacking. Casino Girl reports forth coming.
    Linker or contact info?

  11. #3693

    Kat Review

    So met up with "Pot Belly" Kat. "She actually brought the name up when I said I read a review about her. I ubered over to another casino hotel. We met in lobby and she didn't have a room. She was sitting with young brunette very attractive. Kat said she is dipping her toe into the profession. Mentioned her parents live in the tunnels and are addicts. Very cute could make alot of money. Long story short after some BS we end up going back to my hotel. So here's details.

    1/1. 5 hrs.

    BBBJ, DT, CFS, Greek, CIM.

    Overall she aimed to please. She has excellent oral skills. Just for grins I opened up curtains and put her on her knees and fkd her face in front of window. I really got turned on when she winced and wimpered when I fkd her in the ass. She couldn't take it anymore. Finished up with hard missionary and pulled cover off and shot it down her throat. Overall very happy. I might go sit in one of the casino bars later and see if CG catches my eye. But I'm good and refuse to pay GPS prices. Might try Kat Kovell before I leave. She quoted me. 3 for 60 idk if I want to spend that. . 2 hell yeah. But then again got young tight WCG for. 25 but the performance was lacking. Casino Girl reports forth coming.

  12. #3692
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28725300/8803

    80 for 15.

    Cute girl with nice petite body but had some acne.

    Everything covered.

    Decent CBJ.

    Decent sex.

    Nothing special.

    Will not repeat.

  13. #3691

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Right! Now there are some posts I've seen with those rates where I said "DAMN" and looked at the picks for while before saying "oh well, I've love to but I'm not fucking paying 1 k". She is not one of them! Personally, I've seen much hotter women for a fraction of that price.
    It is unfortunate that a lot of ladies think if they charge a lot, guys will be tricked into thinking they are getting high quality, even more unfortunate is there are guys who fall for it. Been in this hobby a long time and I can definitely say I have had my best times with low to moderately priced ladies.

  14. #3690
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee1  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen. I have been on the ground for 2 days in Vegas down on the strip and I have already grown tired of the casino girls. I will add full report soon. Between GPS, drinks, BS and walking everywhere looking I'm over it. Got lots of numbers had a bland session with an attractive casino girl. All that being said looking for escort to come to my hotel and have a fairly open menu and is enthusiastic. I've read reviews and most all decent reviews are incall. Any advice would be appreciated.

    A few that caught my eye this morning.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978729

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2162364

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932039

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2990007

    Model looks not necessary, but enthusiasm is.
    Last month when I visited I saw Kat Kovell. She is a sweetheart and goes out of her way to insure you are satisfied. She is usually available. I actually saw her twice last trip. Her prices are much more inline than a lot of fake Vegas girls. She is personable and talented at many tasks but can also switch it up. Definitely a repeat when I'm back in town. https://linktr.ee/katrinakovell

  15. #3689
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1981  [View Original Post]
    I blame American men for lowering the standards of what's beautiful. 10 years ago I was in Colombia and Venezuela, I fuck models 10/10 women. For the price this Cameron sloane woman is charging you can fuck 8 girls that are 10/10 In the beauty scale.

    1000 $ for 1 hr with that face!
    LOL! Right! Now there are some posts I've seen with those rates where I said "DAMN" and looked at the picks for while before saying "oh well, I've love to but I'm not fucking paying 1 k". She is not one of them! Personally, I've seen much hotter women for a fraction of that price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape