Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 19299
-
08-12-19 17:15 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 9202 of the photos in the ad are not her, the others were being used at least 3 years ago when she was working at the now shuttered and&O bodywraps, 3 years ago those pics were dated, I saw an online camp road glamour shot 2 years ago that puts her actual age at about 50 and she looked like every one of those years was lived pedal to the metal. She goes by Barbie ands was reviewed here within the last few months when she was cribbing down on 192 at the budget. If I recall the review was not at all complimentary.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 15:24 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 302Same take away
She acts like she still looks like the cute snaps from the early 90's. Looks like long term fish syndrome has taken its toll. I can see the nicotine crust in her wrinkles.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 15:09 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 35Redhead in Vero
After reading several posts about the redhead in Vero, I reached out to a senior member for her contact info. I was glad I did!
She was easy to contact and we set up a meeting for the following Friday. This lady is indeed a true courtesan, building the momentum throughout the week up until the day of our appointment. Her location is a bit off of the beaten path, but worth the drive.
When I got to her incall location she greeted me at the door in sexy lingerie and cowboy boots. We sat down a chatted for a while to get to know a little more about one another, and she's very easy to talk to.
When it came time to play, she led me back to her bedroom where she gave me the deepest, closest DFK to start things off. She's very GFE, and loves to be sensual. She slowly undressed me and gave me a very nice BBBJ, followed by some mutual petting and her touching herself. Very hot.
When it came time for the deed, we started in mish. She's got a nice tight kitty, is vocal, and moves very well. We moved to CG then finished with more BBBJ.
Definitely a great experience that I'd recommend! I'd ask that those interested contact me for her info.
Thanks Willie!
-
08-12-19 14:58 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 381I talked to her once about 8 months ago, and was so miserable and demanding, I was like nope not a chance in hell. But maybe she was having a bad day. But it was bad enough, I won't waste my time even to text.
Originally Posted by Richbal
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 14:36 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 234Intel?
Anyone know her?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/845218708715
-
08-12-19 14:04 #5659Senior Member

Posts: 920I saw this one up in Titusville maybe 2 years ago. She brought me to an apt she had the keys for but it was literally empty. She said she just moved out. Who knows? Can't remember details but it was not negative or I would remember that. She was nice, she must have known Sunny from Tville. When Sunny first moved in with the late Dakota I remember her telling me she is from Titusville so that must be around 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 13:37 #5658Senior Member

Posts: 62Any Info on Sweet?
Hey guys and info on this young lady?
http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...y/555770569917
-
08-12-19 11:55 #5657Senior Member

Posts: 70Thank you.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Normus Johnson.
-
08-12-19 11:07 #5656Senior Member

Posts: 2962Roxanne
Has recently gone by either Roxanne or Jezebel. Here's a link to her ad on STG:
Originally Posted by NormusJohnson
[View Original Post]
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/587740205352
-
08-12-19 10:06 #5655Senior Member

Posts: 70Roxanne
Do we know what Roxanne looks like? I have seen Sunny numerous times at the old location. Maybe time for a visit.
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-19 09:17 #5654Senior Member

Posts: 63Any Info
Any Info good, bad indifferent? http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/382719167752.
-
08-12-19 06:23 #5653Senior Member

Posts: 75Roxy / Sunny
Sounds like it, Honda. Have fun.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
Mk.
-
08-12-19 01:11 #5652Senior Member

Posts: 1755Roxy / Sunny
I'm guessing the transportation was the Sunny Shuttle because Roxanne doesn't have a car. I'll be there mid week for a Sunny visit. Good times.
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 19:36 #5651Senior Member

Posts: 75Roxanne
Just paid Roxanne another visit. We meet down the street and she drove me to her incall. Yes, she is staying with Sunny. Meet her abit, very nice person BTW. I've seen Sunny on STG, but never pulled the trigger. I may in the future. Anyway, back to Roxanne. Led to to the back, chat abit while getting comfortable. Started with LFK, then down to business with some BBBJ, 69. Reverse, back to more BBBJ. K9, then finished off MISH. Great gal. Will repeat again.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
Mk.
-
08-11-19 16:35 #5650Senior Member

Posts: 975Gina
Anyone recognize this post, seems like she posted the same ad about a year ago. Says she's an Indian harbour, goes by Gina. Been texting and she quotes a reasonable donation for her time. Maybe TGTBT?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/804172111459
KL.










Reply With Quote





