Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 843 of 979 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 893 943 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 14676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2046

    Jess in Clearwater

    That girl, Jess, is a total nympho freak. She is definitely into fucking. Takes an ass pounds like a champ. No hesitation. She will urge you to fuck her HARD and fast. That phat ass looks fantastic in K9 Greek. Who doesn't like a girl with a vibrating butt plug? Everything is available, but she will try to upsell. Just hold fast. She'll give in because she just wants that dick. LOL She is not a small, skinny crackhead. More of a BBW with a gut. Comfortable in her own skin with genuine big boobs that are perfect for wrapping around your cock in Russian. Ask to see some of her amateur porno videos. She has tons of videos and photos. The 7 - 7 time restriction is a hard stop limitation, so plan accordingly.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...478/9546016918
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 60bdc1339ab7041b49e4011c348b470e_f.jpg‎   dae3fe2149c47c2f4562fdfd4e7c1736_f.jpg‎   e6b27eefa4ffa443e2c732ff8e56d80b_f.jpg‎  

  2. #2045
    This link? Yours is broken.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...6411153/clair#

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Claire playing on the beach ATF.

    This woman give a great BBBJ and.

    Loves giving and receiving oral.

    She is very patient with you and.

    Definitely knows how to get you hard. Very smart.

    And easy to talk to. She is a fun ride but you must cover.

    Up before you fuck her sweet pussy.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li 6410631/ Claire.

    Route 727 turn on 202 and park at 2930.

  3. #2044

    Claire on Madeira beach tonight

    Claire playing on the beach ATF.

    This woman give a great BBBJ and.

    Loves giving and receiving oral.

    She is very patient with you and.

    Definitely knows how to get you hard. Very smart.

    And easy to talk to. She is a fun ride but you must cover.

    Up before you fuck her sweet pussy.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li 6410631/ Claire.

    Route 727 turn on 202 and park at 2930.

  4. #2043
    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    Seen her lately? It's been around 6-8 mo this for me and she wasn't looking like I remember the past.
    Not seen her in years but do recall good times.

  5. #2042
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Today's forecast. Raine. LOL.
    Seen her lately? It's been around 6-8 mo this for me and she wasn't looking like I remember the past.

  6. #2041

    Duo

    Anyone know about a mama-daughter duo above twenty. Like Bianca, Sarah used to have fun; currently playing?

  7. #2040
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMung  [View Original Post]
    Ripped me off a couple weeks ago. Says she's trying to cleanup her life but was tweaked out when I tried to see her. She was at Rodeway at the time which is always way to hot with uncle LEO and too many tweakers running around.
    What a shame. Love her look etc. Rodeway, no thanks to that either.

  8. #2039

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMung  [View Original Post]
    Ripped me off a couple weeks ago. Says she's trying to cleanup her life but was tweaked out when I tried to see her. She was at Rodeway at the time which is always way to hot with uncle LEO and too many tweakers running around.
    How did she manage to rip you off? Did she have a handler barge in?

  9. #2038
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy62  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this hottie? I am SURE that she has had an ad up a year or two ago. If you know her real name, please pm me the details, and thanks, Ziggy. Here's her current ad that I found this am I'd like to find out more about her before I take the plunge.

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...328/2398776058
    Ripped me off a couple weeks ago. Says she's trying to cleanup her life but was tweaked out when I tried to see her. She was at Rodeway at the time which is always way to hot with uncle LEO and too many tweakers running around.

  10. #2037

    Old photos

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/36376421/727

    I had this Thursday and it wasn't great. Old pics or bait and switch and tweaked. Will not repeat. BBBJ. 4.

  11. #2036
    Today's forecast. Raine. LOL.

  12. #2035

    Jess in CW

    Saw her ads about 2 months back with some videos indicating she's a wild one.

    Finally had a good dream today after connecting earlier in week.

    Decent location not far from airport. Comms good, got room nr when I parked. No extra people around, she opened door wrapped in towel, so LE check good about 5 sec after door closed. Curvy, cute, clean, all natural.

    https://yolo.com.tampa.listcrawler.c.../36002227/Jess

    Little get to know you chatting, donation set down, she made sure she knew time, then on the bed. She had 3 toys on USB charger. Began with DATY, FIV and she was real good with that. Asked me to get a toy, which was inserted and said FIV still in play. Nice and wet, shaking back arching session, then climbed up to straddle for BBBJ.

    Got some excellent service including DT and some FF. Flipped around to 69, she asked for second toy for anal insertion, and fully plugged DATY / FIV commenced. Way more vocals, shivering and movement than 1st.

    On to FS in Mish where she teased me to completion pretty quickly and hard. Ended up on chest for the finale.

    No clock watching, room was clean and orderly. Easy clean up, get dressed chatting, never saw her dive for her phone to check what next.

    Indicated she has some left over uncle issues, so 7 a-7 p is to compensate. She was easy to talk with, obviously willing to play nasty games.

    I'll repeat.

    For those who knew her before, I did stumble across the ads she had after I got home, from end of 18, read some not so complimentary reviews, but in this dream, seems to have taken comments to heart and I didn't experience any flaky, unhygienic stuff mentioned there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fa0697192d7ba57645e17b29224af1dc_f.jpg‎  

  13. #2034

  14. #2033

    Nice time with Symons Banx 20 year old with PORN HUB VIDEOS

    Found this one on listcrawler last night, watched her blowjob videos on pornhub (searched Symone Banx) , called her and loved the voice. She's in a condo so I did the incall and set appointment for hh. Very easy arrangement and she was pretty and perfumed when I got there wearing booty shorts and a tight bra struggling to hold some very big tits.

    She made me feel comfortable and after the donation she got right on her knees and acted hungry for dick.

    She was submissive and gave me a sloppy top that was a 9. 5.

    We moved into doggy and I reached around to juggle her and it was pretty awesome. I asked her if I could back off in her mouth and she jumped to her knees with her tongue out.

    Great visit, pretty face, nice manners, well groomed, and naughty as fuck. I'll definitely repeat.

    Her link:

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...452/Clearwater
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_13771.jpg‎   IMG_13871.jpg‎  

  15. #2032

    Molly Maids to the Rescue

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    When I saw Kittie in Oldmar years ago, the room was the worst I had been in. No soap available, food and dirty clothes, cig ashes everywhere, mildew towels for wiping off, absolute pig sty. Has she gotten better? I was hoping it was just her roommates and not her. I'd see her again, but it has to be way cleaner for me to go again.
    True. She is not the neatest person. Still just as you described but not the worst I've ever been in. Honestly, once we got down to the action, I kinda lost focus on the rest of the room. There was some soap, and the bed was clean with fresh sheets. She could definitely use some additional house keeping.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape