Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,936 to 25,950 of 37369
-
08-11-19 21:16 #11434Senior Member

Posts: 229Well I guess I will try the third time, well I hate that smell so thanks for info.
Originally Posted by GoldNolder
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 17:44 #11433Senior Member

Posts: 52Asian provider
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-a...14415-22447207
Went to see this girl two days ago. Nothing like the picture but not bad for a40 year old Asian. Started with a quick massage then a quick CBJ. She then got on top rode me for a few strokes and then mush. A few strokes later she signaled with her hand she wanted be to stop and jerk off. I didn't, I finished the task and left. Wouldn't repeat. 140 for hhr.
-
08-11-19 16:58 #11432Senior Member

Posts: 169Kristen
A couple of days ago, we texted back and forth. I told her her pics looked TGTBT and could she send a current one. Never heard from her again. 🤣.
Originally Posted by Ebss215
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 15:04 #11431Senior Member

Posts: 482Kat / monique
Just don't be surprised if she ghosts you after making an appt with time and place, so have a plan b.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 13:28 #11430Senior Member

Posts: 189Lena / Violet
Can someone share her digits. Saw her yesterday at hotel room of Ashley / Bella. I was taking her out to supper before her long vacation coming up. Lena looked amazing. Would like to try if someone willing to share.
-
08-11-19 12:54 #11429Senior Member

Posts: 1333In his post on her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 12:44 #11428Senior Member

Posts: 438What link
Where's the link?
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 12:41 #11427Senior Member

Posts: 386No link?
I looked at for a link and didn't see any. Mind sharing?
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 12:13 #11426Senior Member

Posts: 49Manu
Saw Manu from touringgirls. Ch She is hot as hell boys. Sculpted thighs and small waist. She is somewhat GFE. Light kissing, BBBJ, and did get into the session. She came twice and gave it back as hard as I hit it. $$$5 for hour. Expensive but I prefer the touring girls because they are always as advertised. No junkies with sores.
-
08-11-19 10:51 #11425Senior Member

Posts: 29Kryss
Maybe I just got lucky? I called her off the number on escortfish, and didn't see her until the next morning. Went to her place in Sandston; only negative, you leave smelling of smoke to a degree. Still, a very nice time.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-19 10:26 #11424Regular Member

Posts: 1Rory or Kristen
Hey guys!
Anyone know anything about Rory or Kristen? Both are totally my kinda girls and they've both been pretty responsive and professional.
Thanks!
Rory.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...k/230758486082
Kristen.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/633416057786
-
08-11-19 09:06 #11423Regular Member

Posts: 9Dream
Can anyone vouch for this one? Greatly appreciated. Looking to have a dream with her today.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-6498/1/548766
-
08-11-19 07:41 #11422Senior Member

Posts: 1084Aims to please. Text and talk doesn't always come out right.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 21:50 #11421Senior Member

Posts: 132Dang. That didn't take long.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 19:55 #11420Senior Member

Posts: 1084Monique
Went by Hooters and had another nice visit with my little spinner Monique. For her info look at my previous post and there's a link. She aims the police is reasonable and just a really nice lady.












Reply With Quote





