Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 18210
-
08-14-19 07:49 #6240Senior Member

Posts: 212UTR Help
Good morning. I live in Jax and the scene up here is miserable. I come to Orlando for work and was wondering how to get contact information for the UTR ladies you have? I have seen Sophia but some of the others sound amazing. I MUCH prefer a UTR situation as opposed to STG girls or whatever. I do have one very sexy, fun MILF type UTR here in Jax if you guys ever find yourself over this way. Not expecting anyone to PM me every girls contact info but if someone wanted to share a cool MILF type UTR that is busty (enhanced preferred) I would greatly appreciate it. As I said if I can help with Jax intel please let me know. Thanks!
-
08-13-19 20:15 #6239Senior Member

Posts: 386Sarah (Maitland mom)
Spent the afternoon with Sarah this past weekend here at the house. We have try to get together over time but she mostly does days and that was a challenge but finally figured it out. As metioned Sarah is a normal looking girl with a nice little body and appetite for sex. She arrived and we spent some time on the couch getting to know each other. I mention the review about how she loves sex and she began to explain how much she likes it and how. LOL As I returned from the kitchen with her second drink my short seem to slip down and she began a great BBBJ. From there we moved to the bed room for 2 rounds of knee weakening sex. She really does love to fuck its just that simple and the fact that she is a sweet heart is pretty hot. She actually after round 2 asked me if I was alright LOL I run 2 to 3 miles a day so I don't get winded easily but she wiped me out. She is a lot of fun and I enjoyed the afternoon with her. Treat her well and she will return the favor. Play safe Gentlemen.
-
08-13-19 20:09 #6238Senior Member

Posts: 464But many really enjoy it
A ton of cash, and most guys treat the ladies well and it ends up being a win win as long as they really like sex, and it sounds like she really does. Keep working it!
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 11:51 #6237Senior Member

Posts: 634Not yet
She still does not want to take that route even though I have told her she can make a ton cash. I don't blame her though, not every girl can handle this type of life. I keep you guys updated. Mean while I did post another pic of her last week under the under the video / pics forum. That ass has me hooked.
Originally Posted by ImAwaxdatazz69
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 11:27 #6236Senior Member

Posts: 456Sometimes; she's not online very often. She has an account but calls / texts are better.
Originally Posted by JobsForAngel
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 09:59 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 1069Maitland mom
Can someone link me?? Very curious.
-
08-13-19 09:56 #6234Senior Member

Posts: 88Wow she's great looking from the pics. Does she want new clients? I would like to see her.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-19 09:33 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 107Sara Maitland Mom
Thanks to PingaDura for the digits a few weeks back. Finally made apt yesterday and had a great time with her. Just as all the reviews said. Your normal girl you would see at the grocery store. Service was excellent and she seemed to enjoy it also. She needs to be picked up, so plan that ahead. I will repeat.
-
08-11-19 08:34 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 161Available
She available to message on here?
Originally Posted by StevePope
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 18:08 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 975And apparently likes it raw. I'd keep her to myself and hit it regularly for as long as it lasts. Because it is going to end eventually. Had a couple like this over the years. One for a few months and another for over two years.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 15:06 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 388Tara O / C
Texted Tara this morning to inquire about a out call. Good communication and response via text. She showed up a couple of hours later right on schedule. Much better with out call compared to our previous car date. Nice personalty, no signs of drugs, clean girl. Massive DDD tits, great head game, nice full thick lips that are made for sucking cock. Will absolutely repeat and recommend her services. She's not spinner but she's also not a BBW. Nice body with a nice effort, she enjoys sucking cock, not a clock watcher. She is also Bi so it's time for a 3-some with Tara and my S / O. Stay tuned for that fun, film at 11 !
SP.
-
08-10-19 10:33 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 539I agree
I agree I loved that part.
Originally Posted by CaribbeanScar
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 08:15 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 123House keeper
The house keeper is now posting on listcrawler, don't want this post to result in GPS and her rates sky rocketing smh.
-
08-10-19 03:04 #6227Senior Member

Posts: 944Thanks for the compliment Funnsa! I think I was just extra horny that day, LOL. Before the session I had been watching some really good porn of a smoking hot redhead using that special 69 technique that I referenced in my report. I HIGHLY recommend that technique for the next time you're with a spinner. It's fucking awesome!
Originally Posted by Funnsa2016
[View Original Post]
SYM.
-
08-10-19 01:47 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 63UTR neat BayHill
Visiting BayHill for 2 days from Tampa. Appreciate if anyone can PM me any UTR in the area.
Thanks in advance fellows!












Reply With Quote




