Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 603 of 930 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 653 703 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 13943
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4913

    Visiting

    Coming to town soon and looking for in all recommendation that won't break the bank.

  2. #4912

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Wbm23  [View Original Post]
    First off as a tourist in Vegas this past week thanks all for the reports, I had to pull the trigger last night based on such good reporting throughout the thread.

    I was waiting for Jess all week, but she went silent Thursday so I worked down the list with much no response. Then I ran into abbys reports. Said to myself 50/50 chance of something going wrong so I came in smooth and prepared. I'm a patience is a vietuee kinda guy and I do believe it did pay off this morning.

    Abby was late about 15 minutes for a incall. I had time so I just chilled at a bar. I assumed she was doing the same or picking up more.

    When I got up to her place she was pretty lit, but not the scary kind. She was actually pretty funny and accommodating. Offered me a drink, even we took a shower. I took the risk just for seeing this side of her and it led into a fun, sexy, and at times I'll admit a eye rolling morning.

    She does have some quirks about her, I would advise knowing what to expect with a party girl, they can be all over the place, but she was definitely in a chatty flirty mood this opening. She does like to get to know somebody, seem to me it made her way more at ease playing a fantasy type situation, and definitely likes breaks after having an orgasm. She constantly ask what else she can do for you if you're chilled and laid back. Turned into quite a nympho during a 2 hour visit off and on LFK, DTWS&G, RGC, CG, LD. For $$ Girl was even crawling to me across the floor yo.

    I grew up knocking back plenty of my own, but I have always been a laid back dude with relationships with all types of partiers. Knowing the red flags between a dangerous person fucked up and just a girl that likes to party but can take it a bit far at times based on past reports. The night proved successful with a bit of patience of her breaks and sometimes requests of her own made honesty my last morning in LV one to always remember.
    Can I get her info?

  3. #4911
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...isabellaportia

    I've been lurking a little too much lately and I should prob contribute more. Isabella is one of the better girls I've seen. She lives in a "working class" apartment complex close to the strip that has a lot of foot traffic but it isn't as obvious as to why you are there as some of the weeklys I've visited and the inside of her place is immaculate.

    She looks exactly liker pictures, seems to have her shit together, and is very welcoming. Set up and reply time was instant.

    BBBJ, down at the why, cfs. Not mechanical at all and brought out two rubbers which was reassuring bc I like to go back and forth between BBBJ and FS. I lasted the whole hour for some reason (seems random with me) and she never once tried to rush me or complain.

    300/ hour.

  4. #4910

    Olivia Young?

    Does anyone have any info on this one? She posted on Switter today. https://oliviayoung.ch/.

  5. #4909

    Anyone seen mature Anna

    Is she real? I'm getting a fake vibe. The escort index shows other phone numbers with her pics. Though from a year ago. Any info would be great. Thanks.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...2972/7/2728100

  6. #4908
    Quote Originally Posted by Twah70  [View Original Post]
    In general, how do you find lasvegasgirldirectory.com for finding providers?
    At first glance, it look like a rip off. Usually when I go to a site, at least let me see a few familiar faces. This site, I see no one. Me? I'd pass. But it's your dime.

  7. #4907

    Lasvegasgirldirectory

    In general, how do you find lasvegasgirldirectory.com for finding providers?

  8. #4906
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason1989  [View Original Post]
    Attractive, but business like and don't expect a whole lot. You could say, "She's serviceable". Her rate speaks for itself.

  9. #4905

    I did

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason1989  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about two years ago. $$ hr but I think her rates went up by one or two Jackson's. Nongfe petite spinner. Comes off really shy but she's nice and has a super tight body. Incall is clean and safe in NW Vegas. Had to do it on a mattress on the floor though if that matters. Cfs, CBJ. I think msog is extra. I'd repeat if I was in the mood for a spinner, but not because of the service.

  10. #4904

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason1989  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her myself but she has a decent review at EB.

  11. #4903

    Tasia Lockran is the real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Found this girl on hx. She is a real porn star. Google tasia lockran. Saw her twice now. Absolute pse. She is a cock worshipper.
    Devouring BBBJ sex was intense 200 hhr 300 hr. Total pse. Take your wheaties and vitamins.
    Tasia is my go to girl. This review was the one that introduced me to her and accurately describes the experience. She's incredible and may have friends willing to accompany her. She's got a bit of problem getting banned on social media because she's direct, so I'm taking the opportunity to recommend her. Her phone number is easy to find in this forum. PM me if you have trouble finding it.

  12. #4902

  13. #4901
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic91  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a girl in Vegas who is up for a devils 3 way. Can anybody help me out with finding a girl?
    Sure I know a few. PM me. But got to ask. What happens when your cross swords??

    And what's your budget??

  14. #4900

    Devils 3 way

    Looking for a girl in Vegas who is up for a devils 3 way. Can anybody help me out with finding a girl?

  15. #4899
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeWeeMorris  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Interested in any opinions based on experience regarding whether the brothels in Pahrump (Chicken Ranch and Sheri's Ranch) are worth it and how they compare to staying on the Strip for outcall / incall. The advantages of the brothels that seem obvious to me are overall a safer environment, I. E, no legal issues and no L. E. And better security in the sense of less risk of being trick rolled / robbed. Downside is the travel distance and maybe limited scope of available services. Is there anything else I am missing? How do the brothels compare in terms of cost and quality of experience? Any insights based on experience would be welcome. Thanks in advance and have a great weekend!
    As mentioned below, the price is a kicker -- even $700 might only get you an hour of 'normal' sex. On top of that, forget about any sort of GFE type experience -- no BBBJs, very few will likely kiss and even DATY is rarely on the table.

    Of course it's fully legal and there might be something to be said about 'the experience'.

    Also note that there's two others in screaming distance of Vegas if you go north instead of west. Not really that much further than Pahrump 20-30 miles more) and those might (/ might /) have a slighty better deal, but as the girls as 'independant contractors' they set their own prices and you need to negotiate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape