Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,291 to 25,305 of 30790
-
08-10-19 17:16 #5500Senior Member

Posts: 458Me three
It is a conundrum and probably because I am looking for something that doesn't exist. A provider like why'all are describing. Maybe I just need to spend a little more. I know that a couple of what I call "projects" are not working out. Either the ladies have demons or they have a bad attitude or they are just too mechanical. I am with you as far as not being into quickies with the unknown. Attn ladies here is proof of at least 3 regulars that are out there for the taking.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 14:43 #5499Senior Member

Posts: 260Tatiana
I've seen her when she was doing incalls briefly.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
Definitely small and sexy looking to me. Great bolt ons. CBJ & definitely tight. She should keep lube available.
If you see her, bring your own.
-
08-10-19 13:55 #5498Senior Member

Posts: 62Layla
Had a mediocre dream a few days back with Layla (http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...p/090369650028) Once I saw her, I felt as though we had dreamed together years back or that we had known each other a very long time ago irl. It started off really well with a BBBJ and daty but when we switched to the mish things just went downhill. We didn't fit well together and it just became a struggle. I think she's much more enthusiastic in her ability to orally dictate different phrases. Anyway, left partially satisfied and pretty convinced that it was time for a break for a while.
Fast forward to this morning and I stumbled across Sky (http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/659877490558). Was trying to set up an outcall with her since I've just seemed to have much better dreams with outcalls than incalls but the timing just didn't quite work out.
As I was trying to search for reviews of the above, I came across a brief mention of this one (http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/299384970634) and discovered that she has a full bushed kitty. That really piqued my interest since I'm a fan of that but also makes me wonder if she's hiding because of that Bush. Really wanting to have a dream with her now though.
-
08-10-19 13:49 #5497Senior Member

Posts: 102He has 4 total shared videos.
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/users/siazul/videos/public
The one titled "but tod" is also Renae. The 4th one with eh blond SW I have no idea about.
-
08-10-19 13:32 #5496Senior Member

Posts: 507Tatiana. Raleigh's smallest
What the heck is the secret to booking with this chick? Texted her several times and all I got was a "hello". If any of you guys ever met Petite Missy from way back, I was hoping she would be a close second.
-
08-10-19 13:20 #5495Senior Member

Posts: 300Google?
Gave this one a callon the burner, and their response (Multiple times) was a some sort of Google code that I was supposed to copy, and send back to them. No Thanks.https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/c/c/0/c/cc0cf3f7a78d1995c0d45e0b5e044069_f.jpg
-
08-10-19 12:12 #5494Senior Member

Posts: 79Paradise. Cary
Any reviews on Paradise? I couldn't find any here.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/561129156564
Would like to book an appointment but would love to have more information first.
-
08-10-19 12:01 #5493Senior Member

Posts: 62Man, I haven't had a dream with Piper in a few years. The only thing really memorable about our dreams together were the giant lips on her kitty but unfortunately each time we had a dream she was very shy about anything related with them in any way at all. Not sure if her kitty's shyness has changed over the years. Been tempted to dream with her again but just haven't had the desire to since she doesn't offer DATY.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 11:40 #5492Senior Member

Posts: 33Amber in Fuquay
Lookin good I concur with you, the last few months she has not been drunk with me and when she isn't drunk she is fun to.
Be with and the sex is great. I am seeing her regularly again.
-
08-10-19 10:31 #5491Senior Member

Posts: 507Renae is solid
Definitely my go-to for BBBJ. If she was a FS provider I don't know if I'd need to see anyone else except to scratch the "strange" itch.
Originally Posted by Thinredline
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 10:13 #5490Senior Member

Posts: 145I also hear rumors there were videos of Rose too! Curious to see them.
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 08:45 #5489Senior Member

Posts: 480Dude has a couple others in his profile. Any intel on those?
Originally Posted by Thinredline
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-19 08:00 #5488Senior Member

Posts: 260Dependable companion
I concur. Even if you explain it to them they still don't get it. They could see a risk free dependable clean ddf person at a good price, but don't.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
They want RIGHT NOW, except when it's not convenient for them.
The funny part is they put in their ads clients must be "freshly showered" or words to that effect.
Idk about others, but I'm just not into quickies with girls I don't know at all until they open the door.
On the flip side there are those who want BIG $ and then are not worth it.
Such a conundrum.
-
08-09-19 23:03 #5487Senior Member

Posts: 102Renae
Look what I found. For those who doubt the skills of Renae:
Part 1:
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a96149551623
Part 2:
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a9615c453776
Not my vids.
-
08-09-19 21:46 #5486Senior Member

Posts: 507I concur
I used to see her regularly but her drinking got to be pretty bad. I found myself in her area and based on recent reviews gave her another shot. I can say she is definitely a different person but still provides great service. Excellent CFS and BBBJ / WS finish.
Originally Posted by JoeFral
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






