Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 798 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 848 898 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 18194
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Sarah (Maitland mom)

    Spent the afternoon with Sarah this past weekend here at the house. We have try to get together over time but she mostly does days and that was a challenge but finally figured it out. As metioned Sarah is a normal looking girl with a nice little body and appetite for sex. She arrived and we spent some time on the couch getting to know each other. I mention the review about how she loves sex and she began to explain how much she likes it and how. LOL As I returned from the kitchen with her second drink my short seem to slip down and she began a great BBBJ. From there we moved to the bed room for 2 rounds of knee weakening sex. She really does love to fuck its just that simple and the fact that she is a sweet heart is pretty hot. She actually after round 2 asked me if I was alright LOL I run 2 to 3 miles a day so I don't get winded easily but she wiped me out. She is a lot of fun and I enjoyed the afternoon with her. Treat her well and she will return the favor. Play safe Gentlemen.

  2. #6238

    But many really enjoy it

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    She still does not want to take that route even though I have told her she can make a ton cash. I don't blame her though, not every girl can handle this type of life. I keep you guys updated. Mean while I did post another pic of her last week under the under the video / pics forum. That ass has me hooked.
    A ton of cash, and most guys treat the ladies well and it ends up being a win win as long as they really like sex, and it sounds like she really does. Keep working it!

  3. #6237

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAwaxdatazz69  [View Original Post]
    Wow she's great looking from the pics. Does she want new clients? I would like to see her.
    She still does not want to take that route even though I have told her she can make a ton cash. I don't blame her though, not every girl can handle this type of life. I keep you guys updated. Mean while I did post another pic of her last week under the under the video / pics forum. That ass has me hooked.

  4. #6236
    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    She available to message on here?
    Sometimes; she's not online very often. She has an account but calls / texts are better.

  5. #6235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Maitland mom

    Can someone link me?? Very curious.

  6. #6234
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Known this one for awhile, recently became friends with lots of benefits but of course offer to help out finacially. Amazing body, can't DT though but still does a great job. Beautiful face and that ass is out of control. Big ass tight waist perfect hour glass shape. Have tried anal but she can't handle it. Having hard times so that's why we are helping eachother. Have talked to her about the utr biz but is not sold on it yet. Sorry can't give out her digits until she lets me. I will keep you guys posted. Also, drug free which is the best.
    Wow she's great looking from the pics. Does she want new clients? I would like to see her.

  7. #6233

    Sara Maitland Mom

    Thanks to PingaDura for the digits a few weeks back. Finally made apt yesterday and had a great time with her. Just as all the reviews said. Your normal girl you would see at the grocery store. Service was excellent and she seemed to enjoy it also. She needs to be picked up, so plan that ahead. I will repeat.

  8. #6232

    Available

    Quote Originally Posted by StevePope  [View Original Post]
    Texted Tara this morning to inquire about a out call. Good communication and response via text. She showed up a couple of hours later right on schedule. Much better with out call compared to our previous car date. Nice personalty, no signs of drugs, clean girl. Massive DDD tits, great head game, nice full thick lips that are made for sucking cock. Will absolutely repeat and recommend her services. She's not spinner but she's also not a BBW. Nice body with a nice effort, she enjoys sucking cock, not a clock watcher. She is also Bi so it's time for a 3-some with Tara and my S / O. Stay tuned for that fun, film at 11!

    SP.
    She available to message on here?

  9. #6231
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Known this one for awhile, recently became friends with lots of benefits but of course offer to help out finacially. Amazing body, can't DT though but still does a great job. Beautiful face and that ass is out of control. Big ass tight waist perfect hour glass shape. Have tried anal but she can't handle it. Having hard times so that's why we are helping eachother. Have talked to her about the utr biz but is not sold on it yet. Sorry can't give out her digits until she lets me. I will keep you guys posted. Also, drug free which is the best.
    And apparently likes it raw. I'd keep her to myself and hit it regularly for as long as it lasts. Because it is going to end eventually. Had a couple like this over the years. One for a few months and another for over two years.

  10. #6230

    Tara O / C

    Texted Tara this morning to inquire about a out call. Good communication and response via text. She showed up a couple of hours later right on schedule. Much better with out call compared to our previous car date. Nice personalty, no signs of drugs, clean girl. Massive DDD tits, great head game, nice full thick lips that are made for sucking cock. Will absolutely repeat and recommend her services. She's not spinner but she's also not a BBW. Nice body with a nice effort, she enjoys sucking cock, not a clock watcher. She is also Bi so it's time for a 3-some with Tara and my S / O. Stay tuned for that fun, film at 11 !

    SP.

  11. #6229

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanScar  [View Original Post]
    Any time you want papi.
    I agree I loved that part.

  12. #6228

    House keeper

    The house keeper is now posting on listcrawler, don't want this post to result in GPS and her rates sky rocketing smh.

  13. #6227
    Quote Originally Posted by Funnsa2016  [View Original Post]
    Great Post

    What's your secret so will start working to keep the junior active. LOL great writing again SYM.

    Happy mongering.

    Fun.
    Thanks for the compliment Funnsa! I think I was just extra horny that day, LOL. Before the session I had been watching some really good porn of a smoking hot redhead using that special 69 technique that I referenced in my report. I HIGHLY recommend that technique for the next time you're with a spinner. It's fucking awesome!

    SYM.

  14. #6226

    UTR neat BayHill

    Visiting BayHill for 2 days from Tampa. Appreciate if anyone can PM me any UTR in the area.

    Thanks in advance fellows!

  15. #6225

    Cassie the Sexy Lioness

    Just dropped off Cassie the Sexy Lioness after another incredible concert / dream. I was living the dream tonight being escorted by a smoking hot chick less than half my age!

    Tons of stares from jealous guys and even random chicks stopped dead in their tracks to compliment Cassie on how gorgeous she looked. Had life gone differently for her as a teenager I think she could easily have been a fashion model. And that ass! Oh that glorious perfect "10" ass!!!

    I've said it before but she makes me feel like a rock star both out on the town as well as in the bedroom. Cassie is Vino's UTR so please PM Vino for her digits.

    Will repeat!
    SYM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG956420.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape