Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 260 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Ask a cop friend to run it

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find a website that tells you who owns a license plate. I paid money to RECORDSFINDER.COM and get nothing I called and they said Massachusetts has a privacy law so I wasted my money.

    Any ideas? Thanks CM.
    They may say no bc I think it gets logged someone. You could say you think they were the person whi hit your car and you saw them leavibg the parking lot.

  2. #2252

    Privacy law

    Most states have a privacy law now. You will not get much information from any of the web sites that advertise now.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find a website that tells you who owns a license plate. I paid money to RECORDSFINDER.COM and get nothing I called and they said Massachusetts has a privacy law so I wasted my money.

    Any ideas? Thanks CM.

  3. #2251

    Who owns the license plate?

    Trying to find a website that tells you who owns a license plate. I paid money to RECORDSFINDER.COM and get nothing I called and they said Massachusetts has a privacy law so I wasted my money.

    Any ideas? Thanks CM.

  4. #2250
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    I know it has been discussed. Do you know any cheap rooms per hour? Brockton, Stoughton, Canton, Waltham, Norwood is my general area but I can drive further if needed.

    I tried CL, but no ads for rooms per hour.

    Thanks,

    -BH.
    Westwood think its a budget inn. Comming off 128 on to 1 south its right there. If not by the hour then by the day its dirt cheap.

  5. #2249

    Rooms per Hour

    I know it has been discussed. Do you know any cheap rooms per hour? Brockton, Stoughton, Canton, Waltham, Norwood is my general area but I can drive further if needed.

    I tried CL, but no ads for rooms per hour.

    Thanks,

    -BH.

  6. #2248

    Hahaha

    Score one for the admin. !

  7. #2247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198

    Strange experience today in Winthrop

    An interesting experience today. I live in Metro West but love ocean, and often find myself in Winthrop or Revere beach or Deer Island down that way. On the way back I usually get a take out at Belle Island Seafood (you should really try it if you like chowder and other fish / seafood staff, just remember it's cash only! Which is on Main St. , Winthrop.

    So today, after picking up my chowder I drove by the marsh, which is across from the restaurant and as I'm turning back on to Main, I see two pretty late teens-early 20's on the other side of the street with one tacitly waving at me as I turn. I'm like wouw-bouw - "hold the carriage!" The girls look suspiciously like civis and they do look young so I know I got to be very careful there but I also can't just drive off, can I? So I turn around at the gas station and see one of them talking to a pick up truck while there is no sight of the other. I'm like "damn!" but on the other hand I kinda like what I see too since it looks like somewhat of a confirmation.

    So I turn around again, right. The pick up drives by me empty but I no longer see them too. Not ready to leave just yet though, I turn around again and there they are but completely blocked from me by a row of parked cars. I turn around again and no longer see them but I catch a pick of them strolling down some side street. I turn around again and go into that street and "God damn it!" they're no longer there. I still think they were civis but this neighborhood has been known to produce some home grown talent, hasn't it? Well, guess what? Case in point arrived right no more than 15 seconds later.

    A bit disappointed I head back down Main street heading home. I cross the bridge and go "damn!" and almost have an accident! There was absolutely no mistake there! On the other side of the street I see Sam walking hand in hand with some guy! Some of ye' old timers may remember Sammie from Winthrop from 3-4 years ago. Nice, good-natured, and not a bad looking kid in her early-to-mid 20's. She used to stay at Hotel Stanley, and I even spotted her once walking the zone in downtown Boston too. My jaw naturally drops as I look at them pass and she looks back at me and she obviously makes me! before continuing on. She's a fiery redhead now, kind of husky but not that much more than before. I'd still do her for sure. The funniest thing is that just yesterday she was mentioned in the course of the email exchange with a hobbyist I know, as a part of "do you know what happened to her" topic. Obviously I wasn't going to turn around and follow Sammie with her guy.

    So now I'm driving down 145 thinking "who else am I going to see today? Cyn? Caroline? (whom I never saw, but I've seen plenty of pictures of her to know what she looks like)". I got to keep a closer eye on this Main St. From now on. Anybody had any experience on that street before by any chance?

    Let me know what transpired would you if you were that guy in the black pick up truck. It was around 7 pm.

  8. #2246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    I was coming out of the parking lot and asked a female attendant if there was a way to come out to a different street. Her response was: "You just go around the building babe, and come out on the other side".

    Now I'm in my mid-50's, she is her early-to-mid 20's, anybody has an idea what else could she possibly do for work?

  9. #2245

    Ter

    My last report was specifically requested by the provider. And by specifically, I mean that she showed my USASexGuide on her phone. I haven't been asked to leave a review since TER went down. Surprised. And sort of a confirmation that the only active review site is this one. I know about GFEMonkey but it is expensive and unreliable with fake or stolen reviews sometimes.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    You have got to be shitting me. You are posting on our forum why we suck as compared to the forum that abandoned the field? Seriously? I can't believe some of you assholes

    Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out

    A2

  10. #2244

    Ideas to speed up "legion" problem

    Look at it daily in the mirror and say "You poor dic".

    Follow doctors recommendation and in time "legion" will be gone.

    Avoid Mary Palmer and her sisters in the meantime.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    On a forced vacation since a month.

    Developed a white legion on my shaft. Confirmed with my doc, non sexual ugly legion because of a hair pull.

    But it looks ugly. He gave antibiotics and suggested warm press. The legion is now burst because of warm press but the bursted formation to dry off still attached to skin and looks ugly af. Any ideas to speed it up? Bored af because of my forced vacation.

  11. #2243

    On a forced break

    On a forced vacation since a month.

    Developed a white legion on my shaft. Confirmed with my doc, non sexual ugly legion because of a hair pull.

    But it looks ugly. He gave antibiotics and suggested warm press. The legion is now burst because of warm press but the bursted formation to dry off still attached to skin and looks ugly af. Any ideas to speed it up? Bored af because of my forced vacation.

  12. #2242

    Pics

    Is there some way to send pictures through PMs?

  13. #2241

    Ed drugs

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Lemonaid works in MA?

    https://www.lemonaidhealth.com/
    Just thought I would throw my 2 cents you can get generics from a pharmacy in and / c marley drug just need prescription sent in they ship to you. 50 20 mg for 100. I just order online from offshore generic fildena you get 30 100 mg for 65 bucks just cut them to what works. I've tried both but better deal with fildena also no percript needed.

  14. #2240
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler and skipthegames are pretty good. AdultSearch also works.
    They close one, another one pops back up. Adlist24. Io.

  15. #2239

    Let us Know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiyp8080  [View Original Post]
    Have been wanting to see some S and M adds also. Take one for the online team and let us know.

    All the best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape