Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 18198
-
08-10-19 08:15 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 123House keeper
The house keeper is now posting on listcrawler, don't want this post to result in GPS and her rates sky rocketing smh.
-
08-10-19 03:04 #6227Senior Member

Posts: 944Thanks for the compliment Funnsa! I think I was just extra horny that day, LOL. Before the session I had been watching some really good porn of a smoking hot redhead using that special 69 technique that I referenced in my report. I HIGHLY recommend that technique for the next time you're with a spinner. It's fucking awesome!
Originally Posted by Funnsa2016
[View Original Post]
SYM.
-
08-10-19 01:47 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 63UTR neat BayHill
Visiting BayHill for 2 days from Tampa. Appreciate if anyone can PM me any UTR in the area.
Thanks in advance fellows!
-
08-10-19 01:37 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 944Cassie the Sexy Lioness
Just dropped off Cassie the Sexy Lioness after another incredible concert / dream. I was living the dream tonight being escorted by a smoking hot chick less than half my age!
Tons of stares from jealous guys and even random chicks stopped dead in their tracks to compliment Cassie on how gorgeous she looked. Had life gone differently for her as a teenager I think she could easily have been a fashion model. And that ass! Oh that glorious perfect "10" ass!!!
I've said it before but she makes me feel like a rock star both out on the town as well as in the bedroom. Cassie is Vino's UTR so please PM Vino for her digits.
Will repeat!
SYM
-
08-09-19 19:30 #6224

Posts: 174Provider's
I will never allow a provider to dictate who I should see just so I can get a session with the said provider. That theory makes absolutely no common sense at all. As you said in your own wise words, If you had wanted to see either of the lovely ladies she told you to see just to get a reference, then you would of saw them. You, as myself would also do, would immediately decline her request and move to another beautiful provider who is more than happy to take our hard earned cash.
Originally Posted by MarcAlec
[View Original Post]
I applaud how you handled that situation sir. Far too many beautiful YOUNG hot ladies here in Florida.
The gentleman has a zillion reviews of this provider. That itself speaks volumes, and not in a pleasant way. Take my advice sir and head to Las Vegas! Incredible beautiful young women all over the strip and beyond.
Just sayin
-
08-09-19 17:31 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 88Great post
What's your secret so will start working to keep the junior active. LOL great writing again SYM.
Happy mongering.
Fun.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 17:27 #6222Senior Member

Posts: 88I concur
Great pics and view of the lovely lady.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 17:26 #6221Senior Member

Posts: 200Good You Keep Her Busy
You may as well tell everyone her digits, she will not respond or if like me, not a chance of following her instructions. You graciously provided her new digits for me, saw her a few years ago when she was the unicorn of USA. It took her about two weeks to reply but not like I was waiting around. Then every other response was 24 hrs later at the earliest to tell me I must first see Jersey Girl or Sabrina T to get a reference. If I wanted to see them I would have. I'll dream elsewhere I guess as she no longer has the horn.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 16:41 #6220Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking to learn the game.
My friend, thank you for the wonderful photos. Would love to hear IN DETAIL how you were able to seduce this young lady. I am 3 months removed from a nasty divorce. I went from a 3400 sq ft house, to a shitty 400 sq ft studio apartment. The bright side is there are a ton of young, ripe coeds I now call neighbor. I am not shy, but I was married for 20 years and only sleep with one other woman that wasn't my witch of a wife. My affair was with a co-worker, that I saw everyday and was only 5 years younger than me. Hearing how you did it will help me learn the game. Streetwalkers and using the sugar sites ain't really my thing, I prefer younger ladies with low mileage.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
Look forward to the details, thank you.
-
08-09-19 14:04 #6219Senior Member

Posts: 944Michele 1 L
Had a magical session with Michele1L the other day. She made me cum twice which is a rarity for me at my age, LOL.
First round started with DFK and then 69. I had asked her ahead of time if she'd try a new technique I saw in a porno where the girl puts her knees on your upper arms / biceps which allows for a great view of your cock being sucked with her tits and pussy in the foreground.
So after a few min of normal 69 I asked for the switch. Wow what an amazing view! I would only recommend this technique for a girl on the lighter end of the weight spectrum like M1L. Next up was CG, then K9 with a CIM finish.
Round 2 started with DFK, then an awesome DTBBBJ where she showed off her DT skills for me. Moved to scissors style mish so I could have a good view of my cock penetrating her pussy lips while squeezing her tits. Switched to some RCG and then traditional mish before hosing down her tits.
Will repeat! Trusted Senior Members can PM me for her new screening digits.
SYM
-
08-09-19 13:58 #6218Senior Member

Posts: 632Potential new to the biz
Known this one for awhile, recently became friends with lots of benefits but of course offer to help out finacially. Amazing body, can't DT though but still does a great job. Beautiful face and that ass is out of control. Big ass tight waist perfect hour glass shape. Have tried anal but she can't handle it. Having hard times so that's why we are helping eachother. Have talked to her about the utr biz but is not sold on it yet. Sorry can't give out her digits until she lets me. I will keep you guys posted. Also, drug free which is the best.
-
08-09-19 12:13 #6217Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 83Thank you papi!
I hope to see you soon you're a sweet heart.
Originally Posted by RollerBall69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 12:12 #6216Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 83Thank you my love
T was my pleasure to see you baby, till next time.
Originally Posted by Eroniatele
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 12:09 #6215Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 83Thank you baby
Any time you want papi.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 12:08 #6214Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 83Thank you love
It was my pleasure baby till next time. Kisses.
Originally Posted by TopGun9181
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





