Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,651 to 19,665 of 26401
-
08-09-19 16:54 #6751Senior Member

Posts: 116I'd likely do it.
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 14:37 #6750Senior Member

Posts: 239Never mind. Back and working again.
Originally Posted by EasternDigital
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 11:39 #6749Regular Member

Posts: 20Kendall Question
If this looks like something that might happen, please send me a PM. I'd rather not discuss on the message board.
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 11:29 #6748Regular Member

Posts: 20Kendall
Keep me in the loop. I'd be interested. I would love to see if she can even be wore out! LOL.
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 11:10 #6747Senior Member

Posts: 239Skip the Games Down?
I can access the site, but there are no results. Is it just me or are they down?
-
08-09-19 10:56 #6746Senior Member

Posts: 227Anna from the South Side
Anna will be out of jail soon but on probation. Give it a few weeks and she'll be back.
-
08-09-19 09:01 #6745Senior Member

Posts: 380Jenna
Her baby daddy / roommate has recently moved out. She has taken on a second job but still active when she can be.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 08:40 #6744Senior Member

Posts: 31Kendall Snow gangbang
Just seeing who might be interested in a gangbang session with Kendall.
Myself and 3 other guys. I've brought this up to her several times and she is onboard.
Prefer if she's seen you before.
-
08-09-19 02:17 #6743Senior Member

Posts: 402Jameson
Haven't received a reply from her in quite some time now and she always got back to me the same day if not the next. She retire? Anybody seen her recently?
-
08-08-19 14:37 #6742Senior Member

Posts: 119Kendall Snow Link
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/742914569686
Originally Posted by UnicornHuntr
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 12:03 #6741Senior Member

Posts: 145Don't waste time on her
She has people with her and will scam you. I lost 30.
Originally Posted by KennyPowers888
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 11:50 #6740Senior Member

Posts: 2814Easy to find. Google Kendall Snow escort.
Originally Posted by UnicornHuntr
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 10:41 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 2192Tattoo snowbunny
The link is broke in your post, I fixed it in my quote above.
Originally Posted by CamelMan13
[View Original Post]
Here it is again for good measure:
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...b/741249053384
She posts in Madison constantly. But never follows through. She either doesn't reply. Or she'll text that she's on her way (to Madison) and then radio silence.
The pics she sends are very much TGTBT. Long ass length hair, huge tattoo on her neck, very pretty model like face. Is that really her? She says she's open to DFK and DATY. I didn't try to nail her down on BBBJ. She says "no BB no anal" but I usually interpret that as meaning no BBFS (or anal).
-
08-08-19 07:30 #6738Senior Member

Posts: 31Cock gobbler
Anyone have any experience with her? Not sure why but I think its hot she calls herself the Cockgobbler.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/079350366703
-
08-07-19 18:38 #6737Regular Member

Posts: 10Tattoo snowbunny
Sorry that I didn't see your pm. She's a nice woman, and yes she is GFE. Evey ones idea of GFE is different. GFE to me means BBBJ, daty, and dfk. BBBJ. I haven't seen her in 4 or 5 months now and some one on here said they were hammering out the details with her and she said safe play only now. So I'm not sure if her menu has become limited now. I've always had a good time with her, very sweet lady. I tend to tip so maybe that's the difference. It was. 250 for the hour. Think I'm due for a visit with her in the next couple weeks.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...249053384pppp]










Reply With Quote





