Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,921 to 22,935 of 37369
-
08-09-19 16:33 #14449Senior Member

Posts: 124Yes, that would be her. I just couldn't think of her name, knew I would know when someone got it right. She used to talk about Golf all the time too. I wanted if she is still around I've seen her 5 or 6 times but lost her number.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 15:43 #14448Senior Member

Posts: 463Carla look alike
I thought this was Carla too. There has been some confusion about Carla also being an escort. This one looks like her but its a different woman.
Originally Posted by YoungBoyz24
[View Original Post]
https://independent.com.detroit.list...post/36400883/
SN.
-
08-09-19 15:21 #14447Senior Member

Posts: 202Heard it first here!
Looks like you scooped CarmeloJoe35 on this one. Better selection available IMHO, such as Ebony or Jen. Tiffany is always booked for obvious reasons. I'm not keen on Heather. Although some like the tp type. Always pays to phone ahead.
Originally Posted by Guwman
[View Original Post]
https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/home
-
08-09-19 15:07 #14446Senior Member

Posts: 742Would you be referring to Sandy? By any chance? She worked out of her house didn't have a table used the bed. Pretty talkative she gave more of sensual rub than a massage she had brownish blonde hair the times I saw her.
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 12:25 #14445Senior Member

Posts: 81Subtle
You were being nice.
Originally Posted by SalBass
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 00:06 #14444Senior Member

Posts: 26Shiatsu's
Which one shiatsu's?Well being or famous?
Originally Posted by Jj4808
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 22:03 #14443Senior Member

Posts: 264Neither one provides HE.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 20:45 #14442Senior Member

Posts: 172Thanks PieBoy, why do you say that?
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 20:05 #14441Senior Member

Posts: 264That would probably be the worst 2 choices you could make. If it must be close, try serendipity.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 20:00 #14440Senior Member

Posts: 103Her sister's body is not as good, fake tits too, plus
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
a few plastic surgeries just like Tiff. Tiffany has the better face. Sister
is not as petite.
-
08-08-19 19:53 #14439Senior Member

Posts: 172Which one
Curious to which parlor is best for actual massage with HJ, puretime in warren or asian massage on 12 mile in farmington. Have eye appt between the 2, so do I go east or west, thanks, DS.
-
08-08-19 18:55 #14438Senior Member

Posts: 47Interested
Please keep me posted. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 17:44 #14437Senior Member

Posts: 194Please keep us updated. Count me among those who are very intrigued.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 17:32 #14436Senior Member

Posts: 463New faces
So, let's say Tiffany is a 7 looks, 9 body. Where would her sister rank? Approximate Height, Weight? Services, skill set? I appreciate any feedback.
Originally Posted by Guwman
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
SN.
-
08-08-19 17:01 #14435Senior Member

Posts: 172New Faces at Saigon
Tonight, Tiffany's sister and another girl will be coming to Saigon. Tiffany's sister will be there through next week. The other girl will only be there through the weekend. Tiffany's sister was there a couple weeks ago and received a favorable response. Get them while you can.
Last edited by Guwman; 08-08-19 at 17:20. Reason: bad info









Reply With Quote





