Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,336 to 25,350 of 30797
-
08-08-19 11:42 #5462Senior Member

Posts: 1710Yeah, that's who it was. Not my type so didn't bother to ask about her joining in.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 11:18 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 458Lala
Sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 10:38 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 161Lala Love
Anyone know what happened to her? She seems to have disappeared.
-
08-08-19 09:59 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 33Yeah she's crazy
Her email about the homicide investigation was hilarious: it said this person is the victim of a homicide investigation and will not reply. Must have been a pretty harsh investigation with all that collateral damage! What was also funny was that her ad continued to run in various forums without a break.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 07:43 #5458Senior Member

Posts: 869Was it Piper in the living room?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 22:03 #5457Senior Member

Posts: 149It was the same provider. She runs several ads at a time and for some reason whenever someone annoys her she does the same stupid homicide investigation thing. She also claims she was a singer until someone poisoned her with acid and ruined her vocal cords. She's batshit.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 19:59 #5456Senior Member

Posts: 1301I feel like it's a scam. Maybe a couple of years ago a guy said he got a similar email. I think most of us concluded that if it were an active homicide investigation you'd be getting a different type of email. I'd just ignore it if I were you and hope that you didn't use an email that ties to your real life.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 19:43 #5455Senior Member

Posts: 117Fortune 500
If some of these women would possess the basics of entrepreneurship, they would make money hands over fist (upcharge). Being reliable would put her in elite status in today's market. It's really frustrating when you want to give money to someone who needs it but they won't lift a hand to take it.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 18:15 #5454Senior Member

Posts: 513Residence
I was lead to a gas station on western blvd. Where she said she would tell me how to get to her house. Seems like I had done that before at same location. So I was willing.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 14:34 #5453Senior Member

Posts: 142Ghosted
Ghosted me to. I went to a hotel, she told me to wait 5 minutes (which I don't like to do) and I never heard from her again. Perfect girl for me to.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 13:24 #5452Senior Member

Posts: 65Thanks. I tried her out. She's good enough
Everything you said is the same I would say. I offered her $60 for Quick Visit. I arrived on New Bern. Said her name is Lexi. Her pics are exactly accurate. She looked everywhere for a condom, but she didn't have a condom, so she gave me a BBBJ. She had good technique and gave the effort. Unfortunately today wasn't my day to cum (it happens at this age). But she was good enough. I'll go back and probably just for the BJ. I'd rate Mic Check Renae a bit better (technique, looks, room cleanliness, everything a bit better) . Same price. Though obviously Lexi did the first guy for $40.
Originally Posted by LastCrusade808
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 11:43 #5451Senior Member

Posts: 869What was the damage? Her advertised rates are GPS.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 11:37 #5450Senior Member

Posts: 112Nina
I've been on a little bit of a spree this morning! Decided to see if I could find another cheap BBBJ. Saw Nina's add for 50 hhr and I couldn't pass it up. Pics weren't too bad and I figured worst case I could walk. Set up was easy enough, went to hotel off of cpt blvd. As I have a things for spinners she wasn't really my type physically, I'd say pretty average. Pics are definitely flattering, but wouldn't classify as BBW. Great personality made easy conversation that helped me relax. LEO check before things got started. I didn't realize she only did CBJ, but it didn't end up mattering because she gave one of the best BJs I've had in my life, definitely the best I've had in my monger career. Had a whole bunch of tricks, and since I opted out of FS because as I said her body wasn't my type, had fun playing with the backdoor as she worked her magic. Didn't need the whole 30 minutes to pop, but was still worth the 50. I've had way worse for much more. I enjoyed my visit and would probably revisit if she was around again and I was in the mood for CBJ.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/826986854649
-
08-07-19 11:19 #5449Senior Member

Posts: 103Sometimes these girls are controlled or managed by a pimp. Which isn't a bad thing, as this serves as both protection for the girls and also ensures good service for the pimps with a high reputation. Although it is not as common now; there used to be many girls with the same numbers because of that.
Originally Posted by Rony2005
[View Original Post]
These days however I would be wary because its getting more dangerous for both the clients and providers as the verification and references are becoming more broken without a universal reference available.
It is no doubt a different time... the buffet is much smaller now; messasge/body rubs are almost non-existant in this area and mostly replaced with 100% fake ads utilizing pornstar pictures, other advertisement sections have been on the major decline each year and it will soon suffer the same fate
-
08-07-19 09:45 #5448Senior Member

Posts: 149Interesting email
So I had emailed a provider a month or so ago, not sure where from but she was responsive. Her name is Juliette per the email. She then emailed me back again last week about meeting and wanted a pretty thorough reference or personal info. I did not reply due to not seeing it. I replied this past weekend and received the common "we are sorry to announce this lady is the victim of a homicide investigation" reply. I find that odd as they would not just send that and tip off anyone who may actually be involved. Maybe there is a standard reply now for provides who do not care to see you.
exotiquerejuvenation@gmail.com is the email.











Reply With Quote






