The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 911 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 961 1011 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5660

    Clearly a different Brit

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    The Brit that I remember that was advertising on Backpage circa 2016 or so didn't look anything like the girl in MM's link. There was never a face and although her body appeared slender and tall, there wasn't any sex appeal for me.
    The original post from ChillyCanoe was asking about an AA provider. The link from MM34 is to a white provider, that clearly isn't the same person CC was asking about. The Brit referenced by RW2 K appears to be about white provider too. While he mentions that she "didn't look anything like the girl in MM's link", I can't help but think he would have mentioned if she was AA, rather than white. As of now, it seems we still have no information on the AA Brit in the STG ad reference by CC.

  2. #5659

    The Brit

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I did a search too, assuming we came up with the same review, I've got to wonder if it's the same Brit that ChillyCanoe is inquiring about. The review I located was from January 3, 2015, about four and a half years ago. The review was posted by FlyingScotsman, he hasn't posted at all since October of 2017, almost two years ago. Then SlammBamm posted a reply, that was just a few days after the original post. He hasn't posted at all since October of last year. SB's post included a link, but it was to BP so, of course, it goes nowhere.

    It seems unlikely we could check with either FS or SB as to whether it's the same Brit. Has anyone been around that long (and have that good of a memory!) to know if it's the same Brit? Much like CC, I find her ad intriguing and I'd certainly be interested in meeting her!
    The Brit that I remember that was advertising on Backpage circa 2016 or so didn't look anything like the girl in MM's link. There was never a face and although her body appeared slender and tall, there wasn't any sex appeal for me.

  3. #5658

    This is the Brit from 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I did a search too, assuming we came up with the same review, I've got to wonder if it's the same Brit that ChillyCanoe is inquiring about. The review I located was from January 3, 2015, about four and a half years ago. The review was posted by FlyingScotsman, he hasn't posted at all since October of 2017, almost two years ago. Then SlammBamm posted a reply, that was just a few days after the original post. He hasn't posted at all since October of last year. SB's post included a link, but it was to BP so, of course, it goes nowhere.

    It seems unlikely we could check with either FS or SB as to whether it's the same Brit. Has anyone been around that long (and have that good of a memory!) to know if it's the same Brit? Much like CC, I find her ad intriguing and I'd certainly be interested in meeting her!
    https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...06-5750/1/8125

  4. #5657

    Ruby

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...c/582011893164

    This girl Ruby can fuck really good and has a good body and personality. A Rare Gem. Incall location in Merritt Island. I recommend her.

  5. #5656

    Sharon / Legz

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/506726889043

    I have seen Sharon twice so far and I can say Yes she can rock your World. She can fuck you like a Bucking Bronco when she gets in action. She has a very nice body with Silicone Breasts and very nice backside when doing K9.

    If you can handle the down side which is delays of several hours or interruptions from time to time. If you can handle that once she gets going she is a joy to fuck. I recommend her.

  6. #5655

    Alright time

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one yet trying to decide if I want to see this one first of another newly reviewed provider.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/903117480258

    Tdrag.
    For a qv got room to improve.

  7. #5654

    Is it the same Brit?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Do a search for Brit in this thread. One report and its not good. But check it for yourself. Play and stay safe.
    I did a search too, assuming we came up with the same review, I've got to wonder if it's the same Brit that ChillyCanoe is inquiring about. The review I located was from January 3, 2015, about four and a half years ago. The review was posted by FlyingScotsman, he hasn't posted at all since October of 2017, almost two years ago. Then SlammBamm posted a reply, that was just a few days after the original post. He hasn't posted at all since October of last year. SB's post included a link, but it was to BP so, of course, it goes nowhere.

    It seems unlikely we could check with either FS or SB as to whether it's the same Brit. Has anyone been around that long (and have that good of a memory!) to know if it's the same Brit? Much like CC, I find her ad intriguing and I'd certainly be interested in meeting her!

  8. #5653

    Rene

    Saw Rene 2 days ago. She has just moved to a different house in a private quiet neighbor area off Barna in mid Titusville. The house is under renovation little messy, but play room is clean and ready. Clean and showered and greeted me with same stocking outfit as before. Service is like before great GFE.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...n/805109125973

  9. #5652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Bunnee

    Has anyone seen this one yet trying to decide if I want to see this one first of another newly reviewed provider.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/903117480258

    Tdrag.

  10. #5651

    Roxanne / Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of having a dream with her at an incall by the airport couple weekend back. Comm was easy, friendly gal. Definitely the one is the pics. Nice body to match. Will definitely repeat. Echo Giddys review.

    Mk.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    She usually posts on STG so I checked there. I didn't find any recent ads but did come across one from a couple weeks ago, hopefully the link below gets you there. If not, RoadWarrior2 K posted about her fairly recently and his post includes one of her pictures, it's post #5527. The post also includes a fair amount of information on visiting with her. Between the pics and the positive reviews, I'm certainly interested in meeting her, by whichever name she's going with!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/587740205352
    As of yesterday, 8/6/2019, she was under the same roof as Sunny in NW Palm Bay.

  11. #5650

    Brit

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillyCanoe  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone has any reports on Britt in Melbourne? Thanks!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/937635313246
    Do a search for Brit in this thread. One report and its not good. But check it for yourself. Play and stay safe.

  12. #5649
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    She usually posts on STG so I checked there. I didn't find any recent ads but did come across one from a couple weeks ago, hopefully the link below gets you there. If not, RoadWarrior2 K posted about her fairly recently and his post includes one of her pictures, it's post 5527. The post also includes a fair amount of information on visiting with her. Between the pics and the positive reviews, I'm certainly interested in meeting her, by whichever name she's going with!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/587740205352
    Had the pleasure of having a dream with her at an incall by the airport couple weekend back. Comm was easy, friendly gal. Definitely the one is the pics. Nice body to match. Will definitely repeat. Echo Giddys review.

    Mk.

  13. #5648

    Britt in Melbourne

    Does anyone has any reports on Britt in Melbourne? Thanks!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/937635313246

  14. #5647

    Redhead in Vero

    I have written about this woman before and mentioned that she is a true courtesan, which is defined as a "euphemism meaning escort or mistress who is practiced in the art of dignified etiquette as a means of attracting clients " and she certainly lives up to that definition! Had the chance to visit her earlier this week and brothers it just keeps getting better each time. First she had an errand to run, followed by a nice lunch and conversation. She is a beautiful redhead with a great body and personality to boot. We adjourned to her ranch out in the sticks of West Vero which is totally private and secluded. We started with some passionate DFK, followed by an unbelievable BBBJ combined with DATY and it seemed to last forever! We took a time out and round two commenced. This lasted for awhile and we tried numerous positions and WOW, MSOG. I was there for over two hours and although her rates are high, she is well worth it! She only sees 3 or four clients per week and her location is very remote, but well worth it! She prefers trusted Senior Forum Members and has really become my ATF. Her skills are remarkable and I highly recommend if you don't mind the drive.

  15. #5646

    Roxanne or Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by Amitjlc2  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? I can't find her.
    She usually posts on STG so I checked there. I didn't find any recent ads but did come across one from a couple weeks ago, hopefully the link below gets you there. If not, RoadWarrior2 K posted about her fairly recently and his post includes one of her pictures, it's post #5527. The post also includes a fair amount of information on visiting with her. Between the pics and the positive reviews, I'm certainly interested in meeting her, by whichever name she's going with!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/587740205352

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape