Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 845 of 979 FirstFirst ... 345 745 795 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 895 945 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 14674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2014

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../36274185/5902

    Saw Vanessa QV daty, BJ multiple positions CFS.

    Looks - 9 (Her pics in the ad do not do her justice).

    Hygiene - 10.

    Incall location - 5 (But safe and not as bad as it used to be).

    Performance - 9.

    Repeat. Yes.

    Recommend. Yes.

    Definitely a fun time.
    Finally was able to hook up with her!

    Not impressed!

    Shithole notel!

    Kept complaining my back hurt from an accident!

    Feet were incredibly dirty!

    Pics look better than her in person.

    The BJ was like fucking a glass of water.

    That hair, just gets in the way! A ton of it.

    An incredibly tight vajayjay! Too tight in my opinion.

    Nice girl, nice personality, just a bad experience.

    Rate her a 3 for sure and will not be returning!

  2. #2013

    Kitti

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    She is currently at a decent weight. If you look at the pics in her ad take off about 10 pounds from those but she is not real skinny like she was in the past. I do have some recent pics of her so if you pm me with a burner number I could text a few to you. Her kitty is still in great shape. Her skin is in good shape.
    Known when she did car dates, and saw her once in hotel, bad odor last time I saw her about 4 years ago. Hopefully some improvements. With the additional weight, she looks really good.

  3. #2012
    Quote Originally Posted by FunOldGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of visiting Harley for the forth time. Nice location near airport. She was clean and dressed for the occasion. Harley does not appear to be on candy. She is cute like the girl next door. Chatted for a while to catch up on times. She is very a passionate kisser. Her BBBJ was spot on. Covered up and pounded lazy doggy until I busted. She does not allow CIM or BBFS. Hey Tatas are beautiful and I had fun with them. P m for digits.
    Thank you so much for the lovely words darling! Always a pleasure seeing you! Xoxo.

  4. #2011

    Kittie. Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    How's kittie looking these days? I remember when she was first on the scene it seemed like everyone on this site was banging her. Is she still decent looking or has time taken a toll? I do think I recall she's kinda got pancake boobs, but if nothing else has changed, that's ok. Thanks!
    She is currently at a decent weight. If you look at the pics in her ad take off about 10 pounds from those but she is not real skinny like she was in the past. I do have some recent pics of her so if you pm me with a burner number I could text a few to you. Her kitty is still in great shape. Her skin is in good shape.

  5. #2010

    Vanessa

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../36274185/5902

    Saw Vanessa QV daty, BJ multiple positions CFS.

    Looks - 9 (Her pics in the ad do not do her justice).

    Hygiene - 10.

    Incall location - 5 (But safe and not as bad as it used to be).

    Performance - 9.

    Repeat. Yes.

    Recommend. Yes.

    Definitely a fun time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 91a52ed0c438207339b08dc47ccea496_f.jpg‎  

  6. #2009

    Please advise, if found

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lady last year in November while I was there on business. I'm headed back soon. Can't seem to find her lately so asking if anyone has seen her in the past couple of months?

    She offered a very good GFE session with kissing, daty, fiv, Fia, Russian, rode me like crazy. Had a notable tat of a skull. Saw her for one of her dinner / date specials and cover was optional. So looking find her again. Let me know.
    Looks attractive, and I'm planning my upcoming visit. She looks out of my price range; but appreciate you bringing her to our attention. Hope you'll let us know if she's found.

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  7. #2008

    Kittie

    How's kittie looking these days? I remember when she was first on the scene it seemed like everyone on this site was banging her. Is she still decent looking or has time taken a toll? I do think I recall she's kinda got pancake boobs, but if nothing else has changed, that's ok. Thanks!

  8. #2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidell  [View Original Post]
    This ad got my attention too. Anyone?

  9. #2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Callmecrazy  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen that first picture on some site. EF, STG, AL or LC. I can, t remember which one though. I'm not from your area but was checking some sites for my vacation next week. Definitely a pro.
    Thanks! I passed her number to a monger willing to TOFTT. Hopefully he'll report back with good news!

  10. #2005

    Jennifer

    Saw this lady last year in November while I was there on business. I'm headed back soon. Can't seem to find her lately so asking if anyone has seen her in the past couple of months?

    She offered a very good GFE session with kissing, daty, fiv, Fia, Russian, rode me like crazy. Had a notable tat of a skull. Saw her for one of her dinner / date specials and cover was optional. So looking find her again. Let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0718-2.jpg‎   sm_IMG_5009.jpg‎  

  11. #2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    She may be escort. May be trying to be UTR. Found her outside normal channels. She first offered Massage + HE. I asked if more was on the menu and she said Yes.

    Only asking $60 for 30 incall. Says she's in South St. Pete near McDonald's.

    Any intel on this person or location would be appreciated. Note the very home made looking tub in the background. That might be a give-away of the location.
    I know I've seen that first picture on some site. EF, STG, AL or LC. I can, t remember which one though. I'm not from your area but was checking some sites for my vacation next week. Definitely a pro.

  12. #2003

    Strawberry blonde in Pinellas Park


  13. #2002

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Whao, I find this post / ad very intriguing. Back in 2007 there was a girl who went by Brooke (she was from Brooklyn) and then Kaylee (her middle name). Used to do outcall and drove a silver Cadillac first few times I saw her. Hard tight stripper body, perfect man made C cups but nipples were extremely sensitive and a fat puss. Her parents had a condo on Terra Verde (on the right side of the road a little ways down from the 7x1 (at least that was the Conv store there back then). Had around 4 cats back then.

    She had a barb wire like tat on one of her arms. Outstanding head game with stamina second to none. I saw her for almost 3 years (07-09) She was going to college in 2009 and after the last time I saw her, I fronted her 200 on a student loan check and then she up and disappeared on me. She also worked in Tampa for a time and a bikini bar in St Pete. Had a sis down here that was a gold digger.

    She didn't do any drugs, but had a medical condition (can't recall what but I did see her prescription). She wasn't bad looking, certainly not hideous. I saw some pics when she was younger and she was gorgeous and I always though something may have happened to her (never ask) like an accident or something.

    The first and last pics below from her ad sure remind me of her. The other 2 are some of her pics she used to post in her ads (Craigslist at the time). Could this be the same one?
    Saw Kaylee / Brooke for several years around the same time and the recent pics look like her, not a body you forget when you have spent a lot of time together! Going to make contact the next time I am in town, looking forward to spending some time getting reacquainted!

  14. #2001

    RE: Tanya Beach Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by JameSpark  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is still in business? Saw her a couple times last year, but not seen any ads in a while.
    Yes, she is advertising on Eros.com for Tampa // so I assume everything is still available similar to last time. It has been 7-8 months since I last saw her.

  15. #2000

    Tanya Beach Bunny?

    Anyone know if she is still in business? Saw her a couple times last year, but not seen any ads in a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tanya the beach bunny in feather sound yesterday. She was a blast and I will be repeating.

    She is older, and bit softer than the photos, but still very sexy and fun and flexible. She does screen, so be prepared.

    MSOG, DATY, DATO, 69, MISH, K9, BBBJ, shower available in upscale condo, with fresh towels and choice of body wash. She has a great setup and worth every penny to me.

    I had zero issues from start to finish. Other reviews indicate she can be a no-show, so YMMV. If you catch her, I doubt you will regret it.

    http://tanyaholly.gfefiles.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape