Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6998

    So how much do yo bring with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    The last party I think was over Christmas and they charged a nominal entry fee. Then you work with each girl for a price for 1:1 time. At the end of the party I think it turns into a full on gangbang for an additional fee.
    Good lord, I would hate something like that. Just how much do you bring? Do you budget based on their advertised rate? And for how long is the 1:1? And the additional fee for the GB at the end? At least at a strip club, you can hit the ATM.

  2. #6997

    Avoid, AVOID

    Quote Originally Posted by BernardoCarpio  [View Original Post]
    She's a methed out thief! I know I have wrote a report about her previously, & I believe others have as well. If you like a cash & dash, go ahead & see her.

  3. #6996
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Riley posted an ad for a party coming up. Riley, Kiera, Hallie Young, ChloeLove, and Parker Dime.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=party

    Questions to the group wisdom, given how much these girls want for just an hour, how much would such a party cost a male attendee? Presumably, the play would fit the theme of this forum.
    The last party I think was over Christmas and they charged a nominal entry fee. Then you work with each girl for a price for 1:1 time. At the end of the party I think it turns into a full on gangbang for an additional fee.

  4. #6995

    Costs

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Riley posted an ad for a party coming up. Riley, Kiera, Hallie Young, ChloeLove, and Parker Dime.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=party

    Questions to the group wisdom, given how much these girls want for just an hour, how much would such a party cost a male attendee? Presumably, the play would fit the theme of this forum.
    I'm going to guess $2500. Anyone else? That's for all-covered service, mind you, and I hope I'm only kidding.

  5. #6994
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Riley posted an ad for a party coming up. Riley, Kiera, Hallie Young, ChloeLove, and Parker Dime.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=party

    Questions to the group wisdom, given how much these girls want for just an hour, how much would such a party cost a male attendee? Presumably, the play would fit the theme of this forum.
    Fuck, that would be fun.

  6. #6993

    Nice Find

    Quote Originally Posted by BernardoCarpio  [View Original Post]
    How long did I take for you to find this hottie LOL.

  7. #6992

    Party. What cost?

    Riley posted an ad for a party coming up. Riley, Kiera, Hallie Young, ChloeLove, and Parker Dime.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=party

    Questions to the group wisdom, given how much these girls want for just an hour, how much would such a party cost a male attendee? Presumably, the play would fit the theme of this forum.

  8. #6991

    True story!

    Def worth it man, she's new and she f#$k $ like a champ. Everything is covered but she's soo into it. Cleanest, tastiest kitty ever. Hope she doesn't get the TNA bug!

    Quote Originally Posted by CasperDiver  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Enigma9113.

    No BB services available. Strictly CBJ and CFS. DATY good though.

    Covered services excellent.

  9. #6990

  10. #6989
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippover11  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? Can't seem to find much.

    By reviews.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?181621-Egypt206
    Nice great body, however, 100% safety girl.

  11. #6988

    Hottest hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Who is the best looking young hottie allows bareback don't need cip just want tight wet pussy gripping my big bare cock.
    Here you go.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...i/123540021020

  12. #6987

    Best looking young hottie does bareback

    Who is the best looking young hottie allows bareback don't need cip just want tight wet pussy gripping my big bare cock.

  13. #6986

    Egypt206

    Any intel on her? Can't seem to find much.

    By reviews.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?181621-Egypt206

  14. #6985
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Damn, Parker Dime is now 400 for VIP.

    I was lucky enough to see her when she first started at 200.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....cials%97-come-*Parker-dimes-birthday-cake-%26%23127881%3 B.
    Yeah she figured if the rest can charge that, she should too.

  15. #6984

    Enigma9113

    Just saw Enigma9113.

    No BB services available. Strictly CBJ and CFS. DATY good though.

    Covered services excellent.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    In Seattle area. I am looking for any mature Milfs / Gilfs for bb fun. Bbws are also OK.

    Interested in.

    Olivia4 u.

    MelindaKae.

    SeattleYakima.

    Enigma9113.

    Stephy.

    TheBestEver.

    BadKitty.

    Sally888.

    Any other suggestions would be welcome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape