Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7095

    Hottest hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Who is the best looking young hottie allows bareback don't need cip just want tight wet pussy gripping my big bare cock.
    Here you go.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...i/123540021020

  2. #7094

    Best looking young hottie does bareback

    Who is the best looking young hottie allows bareback don't need cip just want tight wet pussy gripping my big bare cock.

  3. #7093

    Egypt206

    Any intel on her? Can't seem to find much.

    By reviews.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?181621-Egypt206

  4. #7092
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Damn, Parker Dime is now 400 for VIP.

    I was lucky enough to see her when she first started at 200.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....cials%97-come-*Parker-dimes-birthday-cake-%26%23127881%3 B.
    Yeah she figured if the rest can charge that, she should too.

  5. #7091

    Enigma9113

    Just saw Enigma9113.

    No BB services available. Strictly CBJ and CFS. DATY good though.

    Covered services excellent.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    In Seattle area. I am looking for any mature Milfs / Gilfs for bb fun. Bbws are also OK.

    Interested in.

    Olivia4 u.

    MelindaKae.

    SeattleYakima.

    Enigma9113.

    Stephy.

    TheBestEver.

    BadKitty.

    Sally888.

    Any other suggestions would be welcome.

  6. #7090

    Parker Dime

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Damn, Parker Dime is now 400 for VIP.

    I was lucky enough to see her when she first started at 200.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....cials%97-come-*Parker-dimes-birthday-cake-%26%23127881%3 B.
    It is unfortunate, TNA has become full of GPS. It used to be a great place to find gals. I find at 400/500 HR I do better at the clubs and end up with better looking gals. Downside, you have to get to know strippers before they will treat you really well.

  7. #7089

    ParkerDime. Rate Increase

    Damn, Parker Dime is now 400 for VIP.

    I was lucky enough to see her when she first started at 200.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....cials%97-come-*Parker-dimes-birthday-cake-%26%23127881%3 B.

  8. #7088

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by MwGrass  [View Original Post]
    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...y/192646285696

    This one took me for $300 unfortunately. Good communication and then once she got to my room we chatted for a few min. I gave up the donation and she bolted.
    That sucks. Sorry to hear that. I usually prefer to pay after the appointment is over. But I know that some women (especially those that are looking to scam) will get pushy to get the money upfront. It is a tough balance to ensure the appointment goes smooth vs holding your own ground and protecting your interests. Hopefully you will get back on the horse soon and have a good appt to negate this one. Thanks for sharing.

  9. #7087
    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I assume too much because she's not as good as Riley's other crew members? Kiera was totally worth the 4 bills. Pretty much anything goes other than Greek in that session with her. Haven't tried Hallie yet. Parker seems to have broken off from them it looks like?
    Thanks for the heads up with Parker and Kiera. Damn!

  10. #7086

    Robbed

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...y/192646285696

    This one took me for $300 unfortunately. Good communication and then once she got to my room we chatted for a few min. I gave up the donation and she bolted.

  11. #7085
    Quote Originally Posted by Norge69  [View Original Post]
    I was considering a visit on a Seattle trip but maybe not now! Did you do her super VIP Let the filth flow session?
    Yes, I did.

  12. #7084
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Tricities

    Any suggestions for the tri-cities? STG and cityxguide are pretty thin in that area. I'm here for a week.

  13. #7083
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I have. A few times. She is charging too much.
    Thanks. I assume too much because she's not as good as Riley's other crew members? Kiera was totally worth the 4 bills. Pretty much anything goes other than Greek in that session with her. Haven't tried Hallie yet. Parker seems to have broken off from them it looks like?

  14. #7082
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Just came from seeing Alex Kaprii and she did not live up to the expectations greekwise.

    Ask me to switch holes after a while, and I was not even close to my regular hard ass pounding.
    That's disappointing. She let me pound it hard for a good 20 minutes or so before I bust a nut. It was gaping nice and red when I was done. Looks beautiful against her mocha ass cheeks.

  15. #7081

    Alex Kaprii

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    ATM and facial finish with this b*tch rocks but I tell her to keep her clothes on and go pantyless mini skirt. Too many saggy bits to keep me hard. No BBFS. Won't repeat. I went for 2nd visit just to see if she'd let me destroy that ass. She sort of did but not as crazy as Jessica Crush or Alex Kaprii.
    Just came from seeing Alex Kaprii and she did not live up to the expectations greekwise.

    Ask me to switch holes after a while, and I was not even close to my regular hard ass pounding.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape