Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 800 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 300 700 750 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 850 900 ... LastLast
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 18200
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6215

    Thank you baby

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I enjoyed her putting her little hands on me in a bit of a dominating way. It felt kinda good, maybe she can apply a little more pressure next time I see her!! She is a sweet one!!
    Any time you want papi.

  2. #6214

    Thank you love

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9181  [View Original Post]
    So I finally got to finish my summer bucket list last night closing it off with Scar and I am glad I did. Me and Scarr have been planing for over a month now but do to our work schedule we never where able to meet until last night she offered a outcall and I am glad she did. Her body is a 10 from head to toe amazing booty amazing tits amazing figure. Started off with some 4 play then I tasted her sweet pussy. After that we moved to 69 for a good 10 min then doggie and finished it off with mish. Her amazing Island accent was amazing. I saw a little dominant side in her which I liked. I can not wait to see her again.
    It was my pleasure baby till next time. Kisses.

  3. #6213

    Thank you baby

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia  [View Original Post]
    Caribbean Scar Big Thanks too Orlo69 for contact info got too spend a hhr with this sweet girl this morning at my place in Orlando no reason too go into details but all reviews are spot on she undoubtedly has one off the best ass I have ever seen and a personality unmatched we shared a glass of wine and chatted a bit before our play time please do not contact me for her digits I am not allowed too share thanks SCAR for a wonderful dream HIF.
    Thank you love. Kisses.

  4. #6212

    Happyinflordia

    Caribbean Scar Big Thanks too Orlo69 for contact info got too spend a hhr with this sweet girl this morning at my place in Orlando no reason too go into details but all reviews are spot on she undoubtedly has one off the best ass I have ever seen and a personality unmatched we shared a glass of wine and chatted a bit before our play time please do not contact me for her digits I am not allowed too share thanks SCAR for a wonderful dream HIF.

  5. #6211

    I didn't mention that part to you

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9181  [View Original Post]
    So I finally got to finish my summer bucket list last night closing it off with Scar and I am glad I did. Me and Scarr have been planing for over a month now but do to our work schedule we never where able to meet until last night she offered a outcall and I am glad she did. Her body is a 10 from head to toe amazing booty amazing tits amazing figure. Started off with some 4 play then I tasted her sweet pussy. After that we moved to 69 for a good 10 min then doggie and finished it off with mish. Her amazing Island accent was amazing. I saw a little dominant side in her which I liked. I can not wait to see her again.
    Yeah I enjoyed her putting her little hands on me in a bit of a dominating way. It felt kinda good, maybe she can apply a little more pressure next time I see her!! She is a sweet one!!

  6. #6210
    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Had a very pleasant dream with UTR Nikki at my place. She has been out of the hobby a while so it was nice to see her again. Mid 30's, attractive, with wonderful man mades. Very reasonable rates for a full GFE hour long dream. DFK, BBBJ, Daty and multiple positions for covered FS. She drives to you and always seems to arrive right on time. SM with meaningful posts can get her number from me.
    Sorry, fellow mongers, but right after I made this post, Nikki told me she changed her mind and wasn't comfortable with her number being given out.

  7. #6209

    Orange City?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Had a very pleasant dream with UTR Nikki at my place. She has been out of the hobby a while so it was nice to see her again. Mid 30's, attractive, with wonderful man mades. Very reasonsble rates for a full GFE hour long dream. DFK, BBBJ, Daty and multiple positions for covered FS. She drives to you and always seems to arrive right on time. SM with meaningful posts can get her number from me.
    Is she the blond spinner Nikki from Orange City?

  8. #6208

    West side of town

    Any info on UTR on the west side of town? Ocoee, WG, Oakland, Clermont. Etc?

  9. #6207

    Carib Scar amazing

    So I finally got to finish my summer bucket list last night closing it off with Scar and I am glad I did. Me and Scarr have been planing for over a month now but do to our work schedule we never where able to meet until last night she offered a outcall and I am glad she did. Her body is a 10 from head to toe amazing booty amazing tits amazing figure. Started off with some 4 play then I tasted her sweet pussy. After that we moved to 69 for a good 10 min then doggie and finished it off with mish. Her amazing Island accent was amazing. I saw a little dominant side in her which I liked. I can not wait to see her again.

  10. #6206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sophia height

    Quote Originally Posted by ESmith2  [View Original Post]
    How tall is she?
    Sophia is 5'3" in height I know that for a fact. She was joking and laughing with me about her height versus my height being a tall guy.

    Orlo69.

  11. #6205

    Sophia Pics

    Its moved to page 48, and will grow as people post in here. Here is a link to the actual post hopefully. The post number is still the same, #5492.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3920-Utr&p=4267654&viewfull=1#post4267654

    **edit**
    you can cut and paste it, cant get it to hyperlink

  12. #6204

    Nikki

    Had a very pleasant dream with UTR Nikki at my place. She has been out of the hobby a while so it was nice to see her again. Mid 30's, attractive, with wonderful man mades. Very reasonsble rates for a full GFE hour long dream. DFK, BBBJ, Daty and multiple positions for covered FS. She drives to you and always seems to arrive right on time. SM with meaningful posts can get her number from me.

  13. #6203
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I think that's the Adrianna in Kissimmee.
    Is the Adrianna from Kissimmee now in Tampa?

  14. #6202

    Scar as well

    Also had the opportunity to dream of scar this weekend. Total GFE dream with a hot thick latina!

    Got in touch with her through pm on here and she made it super simple.

    Thanks for great dream Scar!

  15. #6201

    Scar

    Finally had the privlage to meet up with her. Had been trying for a while. And. All I can say is wow. She was well worth the wait. Definetly one of hottest providers. Will definitely repeat Big thanks to orlo 69.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape