Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 963 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 1013 1063 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 18211
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3781

    Happyinflordia

    Diana So my friend from Jacksonville who travels to Orlando sometimes twice a week is looking for a few good clients with meaningful post incall and outcall available she is like 36 spinner type great man made tits with awesome nips which are very responsive to sucking on and great ass also full GFE if interested PM me for digits.

  2. #3780
    Good luck in chasing Sophiautr. Hope you get lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by HungStud2000  [View Original Post]
    Hey Sophia,

    How can we set something up this week if you available?

  3. #3779

    Kandi

    Just had a great visit with a new UTR. She is friends of Adriana, another UTR that I've seen many times. Her friend, Kandi, is in need of some additional finances, she loves sex, and Adriana suggested this as a fun way to make some extra money. She introduced me to Kandi and tonight I got to check her out and give my thumbs up for her. She is early 40's, full figured, attractive woman who really does enjoy sex. We covered pretty much the full alphabet. GFE services for 150/ hr including DFK, DATY, K9, COWGIRL, MSOG. She does outcalls right now, but might be able to provide in calls soon. If you are a SM with meaningful posts, ask me for her number. Please don't waste my time or yours if you don't meet that criteria.

  4. #3778
    Quote Originally Posted by SophiaUtr  [View Original Post]
    Awe thank you so much! You are amazing a true gentleman I am always very happy and excited to see you. I look forward to visiting you again. Thank you for being so special, hope to see you soon!

    Xoxo.

    Sophia,
    Hey Sophia,

    How can we set something up this week if you available?

  5. #3777

    Hands of gold / Lilyana.

    She's back will be doing in calls on east side by UCF if you haven't had a massage from her then you are missing out a lot better than all the rest her massage is so great all these other girls who do body rubs just suck get a real massage with B. B. You will love it she's a beautiful woman with a great body. https://LilyanaGoldOrlando.as.me/.

  6. #3776
    Quote Originally Posted by SophiaUtr  [View Original Post]
    Awe thank you so much! You are amazing a true gentleman I am always very happy and excited to see you. I look forward to visiting you again. Thank you for being so special, hope to see you soon!

    Xoxo.

    Sophia,
    Hey Sophia! Would love to book time with you. Inboxed you a few times. Wanted to set some time with you tomorrow.

  7. #3775
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty17  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to see Sophia again. Since my schedule is very flexible, I can be very accommodative to her schedule.

    I like meeting with her for 90 minutes. That way we can share a bottle of wine. Just having her sit next to me is sexy. Those short shorts she wears drives me wild. I can't keep my hands off her.

    Then after a bit, she gets this look in her eyes, and we get wild with each other. Really can't give position acronyms. Don't even know what they all mean. LOL.

    I definitely intend to see her again and again. She is sure one sexy woman.
    Awe thank you so much! You are amazing a true gentleman I am always very happy and excited to see you. I look forward to visiting you again. Thank you for being so special, hope to see you soon!

    Xoxo.

    Sophia,

  8. #3774
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I think that's the Adrianna in Kissimmee. This one was in Longwood but has moved a little bit over to Lake Mary or Sanford. Haven't seen her in a while but Hewolf gave a thumbs up!
    Apparently there is at least 3 Adriana's, my friendly little spinner was in Orlando.

  9. #3773

    Sophia. Again

    I had a chance to see Sophia again. Since my schedule is very flexible, I can be very accommodative to her schedule.

    I like meeting with her for 90 minutes. That way we can share a bottle of wine. Just having her sit next to me is sexy. Those short shorts she wears drives me wild. I can't keep my hands off her.

    Then after a bit, she gets this look in her eyes, and we get wild with each other. Really can't give position acronyms. Don't even know what they all mean. LOL.

    I definitely intend to see her again and again. She is sure one sexy woman.

  10. #3772
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Dolly.

    Can someone send Dolly's info? After all the great reviews, it seems like she can't be missed.

    Thanks.

  11. #3771
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlMan76  [View Original Post]
    The little spinner was stayin down the road from me, says she in tampa now.
    I think that's the Adrianna in Kissimmee. This one was in Longwood but has moved a little bit over to Lake Mary or Sanford. Haven't seen her in a while but Hewolf gave a thumbs up!

  12. #3770

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if there is another Adriana. But the one who used to live in Longwood is now living in Sandord. This Adriana is tall, thin, and Scottish. She has been MIA because she had a family member visiting for 8 weeks. That cut down or pretty much eliminated her from the hobby. Well, now she is back and I had the great pleasure of visiting with her yesterday. Wow! Don't know if she was just super horny after that long layoff or what it was, but my hour + dream with her was extra hot. We enjoyed all the GFE activities (DFK, DATY, BBBJCIM, MISH, K9), and finished with a visit to the islands. All this and the damage was 150. She does now have 3 small dogs and she will talk your ear off, but she isn't a clock watcher at least with me. Also, as always, the Greek visit may be a YMMV thing and she might ask for a slightly higher donation if you're not a regular. Her prices are very reasonable either way. After that long layoff, she is super horny and definitely in need of some financial help. If you've already seen her, you have her number. If you want her number, please be a SM with some actual reviews before even asking me for her number.
    I also saw her this week and everything he said is spot on. One of the most I teamed GFE / PSE sessions I've ever had. Talked to her and she asked me to please be selective on who I share her number with. PM for digits. Senior status doesn't matter. If you are a regular member with meaningful reviews I will share and conversely if you are a senior member without meaningful posts I will not.

  13. #3769

    Adriana

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlMan76  [View Original Post]
    The little spinner was stayin down the road from me, says she in tampa now.
    Don't know if there is another Adriana. But the one who used to live in Longwood is now living in Sandord. This Adriana is tall, thin, and Scottish. She has been MIA because she had a family member visiting for 8 weeks. That cut down or pretty much eliminated her from the hobby. Well, now she is back and I had the great pleasure of visiting with her yesterday. Wow! Don't know if she was just super horny after that long layoff or what it was, but my hour + dream with her was extra hot. We enjoyed all the GFE activities (DFK, DATY, BBBJCIM, MISH, K9), and finished with a visit to the islands. All this and the damage was 150. She does now have 3 small dogs and she will talk your ear off, but she isn't a clock watcher at least with me. Also, as always, the Greek visit may be a YMMV thing and she might ask for a slightly higher donation if you're not a regular. Her prices are very reasonable either way. After that long layoff, she is super horny and definitely in need of some financial help. If you've already seen her, you have her number. If you want her number, please be a SM with some actual reviews before even asking me for her number.

  14. #3768

    Adriana

    The little spinner was stayin down the road from me, says she in tampa now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnice1  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you seen Adrianna from longwood lately?

  15. #3767

    Happyinflordia

    Dolly Well thanks to HeWolf received her digits and text with her on Thursday for an early Friday morning rise and shine LOL at my Appt in Orlando low and behold Dolly is very close to me she arrived on time and all that has been said about this girl is so true she has a great ass and loves daty very vocal when she's getting off great BBBJ and nice pussy although 2 pops were offed after almost an hour of fucking sucking I was wiped she asked for. 80 and I gave her $ what a deal I for sure will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape