Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 552 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed in visiting the clubs around this area, mostly afternoons that one of the questions asked by dancers coming by is words to the effect "are you waiting for a certain dancer?" with the limited conversation, I am under the impression that there are a lot of regulars that the dancers see. For lack of better words, a clientele that at least some of the dancers have. Is this right, or am I reading way too much into the conversation?

    As for me I have preferences, but no single exclusive dancer I want private dances with (but that might save some $$ rather than experimenting LOL).
    I have several clients for my business that are strippers. A few months ago, I had one at my office and she was discussing another stripper that referred her to me. She then said, "Are you one of her clients?" I was confused (and must have looked it) because she immediately had a look of panic and then changed the subject.

    So, judging from that brief snippet, either the person that referred her to me (who is fucking incredibly hot) is an escort (which I seriously doubt as she would have told me) or they call people that go see regularly "clients".

  2. #1520

    Dancer Clientele

    I have noticed in visiting the clubs around this area, mostly afternoons that one of the questions asked by dancers coming by is words to the effect "are you waiting for a certain dancer?" with the limited conversation, I am under the impression that there are a lot of regulars that the dancers see. For lack of better words, a clientele that at least some of the dancers have. Is this right, or am I reading way too much into the conversation?

    As for me I have preferences, but no single exclusive dancer I want private dances with (but that might save some $$ rather than experimenting LOL).

  3. #1519
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I was at Rick's last night also from about 12 AM-1:45 AM, we probably saw each other....
    Maybe. Thanks for not saying Hi.

  4. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    She looks more Latina mixed, sorta on the big side but still good looking. Not sure why she's bitter so often, probably been dancing too long.

    There was a petite, Asian Diamond at Pandoras years ago that danced late nights. Not many Asians or petite dancers there nowadays, it's too bad.
    Been trying to find some asian dancers that will have a decent menu but haven't found much intel on that. Been to Pandora, Lake City Vu, Dream girls downtown and no luck.

  5. #1517
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    I went to Ricks Thursday night, and ran into a dancer named Jenny. She was cute enough, flirted for a bit, and asked me to head into the back for some dances. Then shit got weird.

    She asked me how many dances I wanted. I said 1, and then maybe more if they were great. She told me I had to pay her in advance.

    Told her I've never paid for a dance in advance, and was not starting now. She said when she started there, the manager told her to always get the money first.

    I ended up getting, and paying for, zero dances.

    I don't know if this was an attempted ripoff, or if something else is going on, but I found this experience just plain weird.
    I was at Rick's last night also from about 12 AM-1:45 AM, we probably saw each other....

  6. #1516

    Weird Dancer at Ricks

    I went to Ricks Thursday night, and ran into a dancer named Jenny. She was cute enough, flirted for a bit, and asked me to head into the back for some dances. Then shit got weird.

    She asked me how many dances I wanted. I said 1, and then maybe more if they were great. She told me I had to pay her in advance.

    Told her I've never paid for a dance in advance, and was not starting now. She said when she started there, the manager told her to always get the money first.

    I ended up getting, and paying for, zero dances.

    I don't know if this was an attempted ripoff, or if something else is going on, but I found this experience just plain weird.

  7. #1515
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    She looks more Latina mixed, sorta on the big side but still good looking. Not sure why she's bitter so often, probably been dancing too long.

    There was a petite, Asian Diamond at Pandoras years ago that danced late nights. Not many Asians or petite dancers there nowadays, it's too bad.
    Not the same.

    Indid go to the LCVu on Monday. Picked a b cup bolig booty girl named Danielle.

    Not my finest choice, but she let me fuck her in the back for 150.

    The entire shift wqs pretty lame. All 4 of them.

  8. #1514
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She's been at Pandora's a few years now. Maybe part asian. Kardassian booty.
    She looks more Latina mixed, sorta on the big side but still good looking. Not sure why she's bitter so often, probably been dancing too long.

    There was a petite, Asian Diamond at Pandoras years ago that danced late nights. Not many Asians or petite dancers there nowadays, it's too bad.

  9. #1513

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering is this the same diamond that worked at the Vu just down the street? If I recall she was Asian.
    She's been at Pandora's a few years now. Maybe part asian. Kardassian booty.

  10. #1512
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBilly  [View Original Post]

    Asked for Nova. Anyone knows if she is in TNA or such?
    For some reason she's getting worse, tends to be moody. Still good looking, but dances aren't as good as they used to be.

    I've never seen her on TNA or any escort board.

  11. #1511
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering is this the same diamond that worked at the Vu just down the street? If I recall she was Asian.
    No, not the same dancer.

  12. #1510

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Wow she upper her prices.
    I am wondering is this the same diamond that worked at the Vu just down the street? If I recall she was Asian.

  13. #1509

    Pandoras

    Hey there! So went to Pandoras a couple of times last week. Fiest Monday Night, met Jasmine I believe, some hot latina, cool atitude, anal addict, ended up doing 4 or 5 40 dances with some FIV, FIA, dirty talking, FK. Got her digits. Some BBBJ but all bits.

    The. Came back Friday dayshift. Asked for Nova. Had seen her 4 years ago in my laat visit to seattle. Looks slimer, still amazing. Tipoed her on stage but ahe aeemed distracted. Maybe having a bad day or feeling sick. Told her I waited a long time to see her, she was nice to me but seemed somewhere else. Went to the playground has CBJ, CFS. Really amazing body, face and action, but last time was GFE, this time more robotic. Anyways when we were done she said pay me whatever you think is fair. Gave her 180 cause we dis several songs and positions. Tried to get her digits pr IG she said she closed her IG cause it was crazy. I think she has fellow dancers giving her a hard time. Anyone knows if she is in TNA or such?

  14. #1508
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Wow she upper her prices.
    Yes, but she really gets off during FS and loves a cot finish.

  15. #1507

    Re Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyYates  [View Original Post]
    Popped in the other day got 2 regular dances from Diamond she did offer HJ 100, BJ 200, FS 300 I turned this down as way out of touch but from being in the hobby I never negotiate prices and don't do upgrades so hopped in the beemer and left. Several hot dancers but really I don't hump in public.
    Wow she upper her prices.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape