Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 6988
-
08-08-19 13:25 #1753Regular Member

Posts: 18Chatting with her right now she's good for 175.
Originally Posted by Rubicon666
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 18:06 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 208When you buy credits it unlocks that conversation and only that conversation. Some times it takes days for the other to respond back, sometimes they never respond back. My point, your credits can be wasted and easily diminished. I do not like the site at all as of yet. Good luck.
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 15:46 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 265I pay at the end of the date. If they want you to pay before the date, that ends the conversation, since its likely a scam.
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 15:28 #1750Senior Member

Posts: 1070At the date. Never ever pay ahead of time (need money for gas, etc) as it's a scam. I would pay at end, if pay at beginning of date you run the risk of her booking out of there when she gets up to powder her nose. I found two a total waste as just got scammers and girls with GPS or mostly girls who liked to have a good dinner while being paid for it, but maybe you can be one of the lucky few.
Originally Posted by AceWalker
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 13:38 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 200Wyp
I created a profile for WYP. I have yet to buy credits but I sent some offers out and have 4 dates ready to go. My question is after I buy the credits to unlock the conversation, when do I pay the agreed upon amount for the date?
-
08-06-19 18:00 #1748Senior Member

Posts: 5229It depends. An hour? No. But. If it's something like spending half or a full day together with a few pops, that's different.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
I've had lucky "accidental" long dates when we agreed to an hour meeting but it turned into a full day and night and it was not a penny more. In this case, 500 would be a bargain.
BMD.
-
08-06-19 15:55 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 576350? That's nothin'
https://www.seeking.com/member/cc80f...c-e1ca922f085e
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
This one messages me says she's going to be visiting south central CT next week and wa ts to know if I want to set something up.
I ask her what allowance. 500.
I told her I don't value companionship that much.
-
08-06-19 13:05 #1746Senior Member

Posts: 1715$350
Please No pussy om SA is worth that. Move on an find the no BS gems who are hidden here. Forget the freakin golddiggers who think their freakin vaginas are lined with platinium.
Originally Posted by Rubicon666
[View Original Post]
Just my freakin 2 cents.
-
08-06-19 11:11 #1745Senior Member

Posts: 265300+? Its just crazy. Stick to your guns, keep the prices reasonable! .
Originally Posted by GMike76
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 08:19 #1744Regular Member

Posts: 19I was texting to her for a few days we were suppose to meet yesterday but she flaked wanted 350 got her down to 300 and yes there is a sob story.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 19:31 #1743Senior Member

Posts: 76PrincessM12345
https://www.seeking.com/member/25409...0-9cf06bb48f40
Any info on this one. She quoted me 350 min. I will try to work her lower LOL.
-
08-05-19 14:39 #1742Senior Member

Posts: 602Still there
I just went to her profile link and it is still there. Either you blocked her or she blocked you apparently.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 14:28 #1741Senior Member

Posts: 5229She deleted or suspended her account. I was hoping to mess with her since scammers like the attention.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
08-05-19 13:41 #1740Senior Member

Posts: 1000Save You Time and Money
https://www.seeking.com/member/8d5dc...6-56d4a1f21be2
On paper this one looks great. She responds frequently and has some great pictures. But my nose can smell a scam a mile away. She has a great sob story that just didn't add up for me, tears included. Don't get burned, after me I'm sure she is polishing her story so it works / sounds even better for the next victim!
Poo's Mama didn't raise no fool. !
-
08-04-19 21:10 #1739Senior Member

Posts: 5229Of course, we want to know who she was? Link? ID?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





