Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 6979
-
08-06-19 08:19 #1744Regular Member

Posts: 19I was texting to her for a few days we were suppose to meet yesterday but she flaked wanted 350 got her down to 300 and yes there is a sob story.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 19:31 #1743Senior Member

Posts: 76PrincessM12345
https://www.seeking.com/member/25409...0-9cf06bb48f40
Any info on this one. She quoted me 350 min. I will try to work her lower LOL.
-
08-05-19 14:39 #1742Senior Member

Posts: 602Still there
I just went to her profile link and it is still there. Either you blocked her or she blocked you apparently.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 14:28 #1741Senior Member

Posts: 5229She deleted or suspended her account. I was hoping to mess with her since scammers like the attention.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
08-05-19 13:41 #1740Senior Member

Posts: 1000Save You Time and Money
https://www.seeking.com/member/8d5dc...6-56d4a1f21be2
On paper this one looks great. She responds frequently and has some great pictures. But my nose can smell a scam a mile away. She has a great sob story that just didn't add up for me, tears included. Don't get burned, after me I'm sure she is polishing her story so it works / sounds even better for the next victim!
Poo's Mama didn't raise no fool. !
-
08-04-19 21:10 #1739Senior Member

Posts: 5229Of course, we want to know who she was? Link? ID?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 18:02 #1738Senior Member

Posts: 58Rylee
Anyone seen this one? Have a date set up later this week but wanted to see if anyone has any intel.
https://www.seeking.com/member/457f5...6-ea8e88ef3976
-
08-04-19 17:52 #1737Senior Member

Posts: 1000Nothing Better Than Tiny Tight and White
A close second though was my new chocolate flavored friend. She is available on SA. I had to put in a bit of work as well as patience's but it paid off in the end. We met over a cup of coffee, laughed, flirted and it must have been my whitty charm that had her follow me back to my place. Not once was $ discussed until she was leaving (2. 5 hours later) and said "hey can you hook me up with a tank of gas". I smiled and handed her a c note. She thanked me and smiled back.
She was a bit taller and darker than my usual fair. 5'9" of chocolate silky ness. Her tits were a cups and fit her frame well. Long ass legs attached to a tiny round ass that begged and received much attention from my tongue. Thinking back I can't remember a spot on her lovely body that I didn't worship.
Again my luck has been flawless lately. There is nothing better than a squirter that smells and tase like creamy heaven. I made her orgasm countless times soaking my bed sheets, and body! It is amazing how much liquid can be coaxed from certain women.
An additional surprise was her pronouncement of not getting laid in over 4 months. Her box was shaved smooth and fit like a glove. She was a bit out of practice but being the patient person I am I was able to keep her fucking for two hours. Her final moment of pleasure came several min after I left my load on her stomach. As I cleaned her stomach of my sticky goo I decided to kiss her sweet clit goodbye. Well one kiss lead to another and I ended up with another face full of fluid! I swear she could have filled a half gallon jug! She squirted and screamed "Oh my fucking God"! (me smiling) " I am done I'm drained".
A nice shower together cleaned us both, we dresses and the best part, she left!
Life is good! Poo.
-
08-04-19 17:42 #1736Senior Member

Posts: 5229ExpressVPN works for both.
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 15:03 #1735Senior Member

Posts: 265We have been on a few dates. Everyone negotiates differently, but my dates with her are not much more than an stg girl for an hour. Did have to negotiate a bit.
Originally Posted by Zombie835
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 13:33 #1734Senior Member

Posts: 159How much was it to get laid? Or did you pay for the first meet and that was it?
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 07:41 #1733Senior Member

Posts: 362Which service are you using, if you don't mind my asking? I'm on ExpressVPN -- I liked their stated policies and the fact that they're headquartered in BVI.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
If I use my VPN in combination with the Epic free VPN, I can get to SA and WYP with no issues, so I generally do that.
-
08-03-19 14:51 #1732Senior Member

Posts: 265BabyJamielee in WYP?
Anyone see her?
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...YNpo2AeNyKjY2B
-
08-03-19 12:47 #1731Senior Member

Posts: 5229FYI -.
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]
VPN does work for me at WYP and at SA.
BMD.
-
08-03-19 09:39 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 362Are you using a VPN? I can't get in to that site with my VPN service active. Kind of sucks. You'd think that a site like that would be understanding that its customers might want to keep their internet browsing private. Duh.
Originally Posted by Zombie835
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





