Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 7898
-
08-12-19 09:34 #2918Senior Member

Posts: 502Lilypad234 flaked
Had a meet set up with her this weekend, was going to nail her on the way to the airport. Initially a car date but she offered to get a room if I reimbursed at the end. Good communication, seemed willing and had done this before. Even snapchatted so I knew I was talking to the real person. She's a legit sorority girl at UMD on summer break. 5 minutes out I was texting and she was saying she was on her way then as I'm pulling into the parking lot she says they don't have her reservation and she's broke. Told her I can help with reservation and money, then she blocked me. Weird, must have gotten a bad vibe from me? She's still active. Wasn't a scam as she never asked for money, sent me her nudes, gave me her real name etc. Bizarre, anyone successfully closed?
https://www.seeking.com/member/7552d...9-098486a16aed
-
08-09-19 17:30 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 846Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 17:29 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 846Cherryblondebaby anyone?
Any report on this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/da7a9...b-10a709fc7169
Thanks,
-
08-09-19 04:58 #2915Senior Member

Posts: 846Also posted in VA forum.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
Based on the info I've collected, she seems to be a scam artist. Cash and Dash seems to be her thing as well.
Be careful fellas. Don't get trapped with this Crazy B#.
-
08-08-19 21:12 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 235CurlyCue88
Interesting. I'm talking to her, too. Supposed to go a round next week. Was that for oral only?
Originally Posted by AlwaysLookng
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 10:16 #2913Senior Member

Posts: 236Gps
Asked for 8, 4 x / month.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
I did reply and wish her luck with that.
-
08-07-19 15:10 #2912Senior Member

Posts: 42CurlyCue88
She's a big girl, really big! She's eager to please and excellent oral skills. Open to a lot. Damage was 1. 5.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c1633...7-bde9db864d61
-
08-07-19 08:56 #2911Senior Member

Posts: 236Been messaging her. Seems legit. Although she's asking for 5. I countered with about half that. We'll see.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 08:45 #2910Senior Member

Posts: 236Persianbella
Anyone had any contact with Persianbella?
https://www.seeking.com/member/a7712...e-c345c9b2aaa5
-
08-06-19 15:01 #2909Senior Member

Posts: 168Jalisababy
Same here. Looks like a professional scammer. Her strategy seems to be to go for first time innocent mongers someone should say yes and take her on wild goose chase.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-19 20:37 #2908Senior Member

Posts: 83Question on verifying
Does anyone have any pointers on best way to verify a girl? Like best app, or site to search a phone number? I used to use pipl.com but it's now a paid site so not sure it's worth the money. If there is a site or app you use you think works let me know.
-
08-05-19 19:30 #2907Senior Member

Posts: 103Jalisababy
Better not waste time. Wants $250 $100 as downpayment. 😂. Needless to say after I decline I was blocked.
-
08-05-19 19:14 #2906Senior Member

Posts: 103She is a queen drama, don't waste your time and resources seeing her. She will insist on taking the $$ before the deeds. I fell for it and she quickly left after only one round and few minutes even though we agreed on a couple of hours.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
It was 2. 5 for her Time.
-reported in VA side. Good luck.
-
08-05-19 17:54 #2905Senior Member

Posts: 846I searched for hunny but couldn't find anything. Let me look again. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Viper301
[View Original Post]
However, her pics on SA clearly shows her tats. So that would be proof whether her pics are accurate
-
08-05-19 15:17 #2904Senior Member

Posts: 103She's been reviewed I think. Think someone said it's not her in the pic but similar. I was in texted she wanted $$$ probably get it down to $$. Believe she can host. Take a plunge and report back.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





