Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2879

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any recent dreams with her? Curious before I take the plunge, thanks in advance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/058653405868
    Did outcall with her a couple months ago. I maaaaaay have partaken (definitely did) of an edible beforehand so I don't remember a lot of details, but I can tell you I had a fun time and would repeat.

    I did a review that probably has a few more details.

  2. #2878

    Katie in Nicholasville

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkingFury  [View Original Post]
    Does Nicholasville Katie have a current ad up anywhere?
    Not 100% sure, but since I didn't see any other replies, I think she's an UTR chick that rarely if ever advertised, but if I'm wrong hopefully someone can give you a better answer.

  3. #2877

    2004

    Quote Originally Posted by BoltBoy  [View Original Post]
    2004 has them.
    Probably a stupid question but what is 2004? Pretty new to Lexington and I haven't heard of that!

  4. #2876

    Worth the trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonader  [View Original Post]
    I'm passing through lexington and would like to visit. Is her incall straight or sketchy?
    For what it's worth I have never had Kate ghost, cash and dash, or ever not deliver what she advertised. The 87 exit hotel is sketchy at times, but aren't they all. YMMV, but I think she is a solid provider.

  5. #2875
    Quote Originally Posted by Buet1  [View Original Post]
    Kate in Richmond will schedule and ghost, be prepared. She's not as bad as Vera in Knoxville, but not far off. The location is a place the police hang out at a lot. It's a dump.
    Thanks for the info. Funny you mention Vera, she takes the cake.

  6. #2874

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonader  [View Original Post]
    I'm passing through lexington and would like to visit. Is her incall straight or sketchy?
    Kate in Richmond will schedule and ghost, be prepared. She's not as bad as Vera in Knoxville, but not far off. The location is a place the police hang out at a lot. It's a dump.

  7. #2873

    Kate

    I'm passing through lexington and would like to visit. Is her incall straight or sketchy?

  8. #2872

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon149  [View Original Post]
    I've met Kate a few times. She kind of talks a lot, but no doubt it gets lonely waiting around the Quality Quarters. Never any problems. No cash / dash.
    I've never had anything but a great time with Kate. Never done the cash app, after all she's in a business not a relationship.

  9. #2871
    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste time and energy. Also don't send her payments through any app. Til I actually have a dream with her, this is where I stand.
    I've met Kate a few times. She kind of talks a lot, but no doubt it gets lonely waiting around the Quality Quarters. Never any problems. No cash / dash.

  10. #2870

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any recent dreams with her? Curious before I take the plunge, thanks in advance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/058653405868
    She visited me at my hotel back in the spring. She was cute and eager to please. Ok BBBJ followed by cowgirl, doggy, mish, then a little greek. Fun girl would repeat.

  11. #2869
    Quote Originally Posted by Hounds56  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone knows of any gloryholes in the Lexington area?
    2004 has them.

  12. #2868

    Beautiful Blonde Bri

    Has anyone had any recent dreams with her? Curious before I take the plunge, thanks in advance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/058653405868

  13. #2867

    Alisha

    Decided to check this one out after seeing her on SA and STG. Typical 2 call system, staying at one of the nicer hotels on Newtown pike.

    Pics are accurate but since she doesn't have any real body pics I'd say I expected a little bit better but was still ok.

    She was nice enough but gave off a flighty vibe but was coherent and lucid, so no drug usage or signs as far as I could tell.

    She delivered as promised. Started off with BBBJ to cowgirl and then finished with BBBJCIMWS.

    It was an OK session and one I would probably not repeat but she gives off a feeling she might be more open and kinky on follow up visits. Just my 2 cents and as always YMMV.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/869003584701

  14. #2866

    Wondering same

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Where are all the Latina providers? There should be a ton in Lex, yet they seem to be few and far between. Any ideas? Where do I need to look?
    There has to be some! Where are they?

  15. #2865

    Katie of Nicholasville?

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkingFury  [View Original Post]
    Does Nicholasville Katie have a current ad up anywhere?
    I was wondering the same thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape