Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 117 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1750
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #55

    Seeking arrangement

    Just curious. For those gentlemen that goes on this site. Do you gentlemen pay $500 per meet with these ladies? It seem abit outrageous to me some of these girls are asking. Is this the norm now? Or maybe because I'm out of the loop.

  2. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    I think the media perpetuates a stereotype of super rich guys buying girls condos and cars. The reality is more like casual fucking for a few hundred bucks.
    Its funny because in other countries (asian mostly) the type of arrangement we all seek on SA has existed for a while and its usually cheaper than market rate for escorts or the price the same. There are even forums dedicated to reviewing the women. Haven't seen anything like that grow here just the price tag the women want seems to be growing.

  3. #53

    News stories

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree with you. These girls are asking ridiculous prices and they're not even that great looking. Is it because of the few sugar daddies out there who are ruined with high prices for these ladies? Wish we all wouldn't budge and stick with one price that way they will eventually come down to earth.
    I think the media perpetuates a stereotype of super rich guys buying girls condos and cars. The reality is more like casual fucking for a few hundred bucks.

  4. #52

    Seeking arrangement

    Quote Originally Posted by PhxFunLover  [View Original Post]
    When SA first came out it wasn't that bad, it was more expensive and time consuming than backpage. It was also nice because it wasn't full of pros. There were plenty wanting unrealistic amounts but there were also a bunch settling for high end escort prices (I never found anything for less than that and eventually quit because the occasional pro and using my vacation time for binging in other countries were its cheap and legal has been a far better return on investment.
    I completely agree with you. These girls are asking ridiculous prices and they're not even that great looking. Is it because of the few sugar daddies out there who are ruined with high prices for these ladies? Wish we all wouldn't budge and stick with one price that way they will eventually come down to earth.

  5. #51

    21 year old

    I was contacted by a cute latina on SA who was 21 years old. Things were moving along nicely until she admitted she gave birth to three children and is caring for them. How in the hell can she go out and fuck someone with three kids to watch? Another fall down the rabbit hole on SA.

  6. #50
    When SA first came out it wasn't that bad, it was more expensive and time consuming than backpage. It was also nice because it wasn't full of pros. There were plenty wanting unrealistic amounts but there were also a bunch settling for high end escort prices (I never found anything for less than that and eventually quit because the occasional pro and using my vacation time for binging in other countries were its cheap and legal has been a far better return on investment.

  7. #49

    My same experience with What's your price

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    I find SE not only a huge waste of time but the expectations of these girls is amazing. Most of them want thousands of dollars a month and some even say they will not have sex with you. There is also the large amount of fake profiles that have one picture and one line to pad the number of available women.
    Had one woman wanted a grand to hook up, or another one wanted way more than $100 to help pay for school and when informed her I wanted to hook up, she was no that sounds like prostitution. Waste of time.

  8. #48

    Time and Expectations of the ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by PhxFunLover  [View Original Post]
    Its the time consumption that was the reason I stopped. Just takes too much effort and I am more of an impulse, "hmm, I am horny lets see who's available" type anyways.
    I find SE not only a huge waste of time but the expectations of these girls is amazing. Most of them want thousands of dollars a month and some even say they will not have sex with you. There is also the large amount of fake profiles that have one picture and one line to pad the number of available women.

  9. #47
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Let me explain something to you. When you are looking to make a financial arrangement with a guy you are still an escort. You're simply reducing the number of clients, you aren't changing the business model.

    The VAST majority of the chicks on ALL the "Arrangement" sites will fuck anybody who can pay the fee. They are escorts, it's just that everybody kind of pretends they aren't.

    A2

  10. #46

    RE: Link no longer works

    Quote Originally Posted by VividDream  [View Original Post]
    Link no longer works.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b015b...8-6c7c61176993

  11. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by VividDream  [View Original Post]
    Great suggestions. The time demand to cultivate some interest is too much unless you have unlimited funding. If you've got game, the Pro and AMP are easier to develop relationships. No training is required.
    Its the time consumption that was the reason I stopped. Just takes too much effort and I am more of an impulse, "hmm, I am horny lets see who's available" type anyways.

  12. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicaLuv  [View Original Post]
    I guess we all have our stories. I've been using SA since 2009 with varying success. When I first started the women seems very different in the straight up demand for money. Most were willing to meet and even let you sample the goods prior to negotiating the Arrangement.

    Alas, thinks have change, and not for the better. In the last 2 weeks I've had mostly scam artist wanting cash up front just to meet me for drinks. Of course, they want me to use a cash app to send it to them. Many have no intentions of ever coming through with the 'goods' even if they do show up for the 1st meeting.

    Long story, I believe there still is some fun to be had, but the drama and the work load are overly demanding. If your desire is just to get laid, then it's a lot easier just to get in touch with a Pro, visit an AMP or develop a relationship with a stripper.

    However, if you desire is to have develop an ongoing with the Hottie of your choice, then by all means plow ahead.

    YMMV.

    CL.
    Great suggestions. The time demand to cultivate some interest is too much unless you have unlimited funding. If you've got game, the Pro and AMP are easier to develop relationships. No training is required.

  13. #43

    Nice post

    I guess we all have our stories. I've been using SA since 2009 with varying success. When I first started the women seems very different in the straight up demand for money. Most were willing to meet and even let you sample the goods prior to negotiating the Arrangement.

    Alas, thinks have change, and not for the better. In the last 2 weeks I've had mostly scam artist wanting cash up front just to meet me for drinks. Of course, they want me to use a cash app to send it to them. Many have no intentions of ever coming through with the 'goods' even if they do show up for the 1st meeting.

    Long story, I believe there still is some fun to be had, but the drama and the work load are overly demanding. If your desire is just to get laid, then it's a lot easier just to get in touch with a Pro, visit an AMP or develop a relationship with a stripper.

    However, if you desire is to have develop an ongoing with the Hottie of your choice, then by all means plow ahead.

    YMMV.

    CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMob69  [View Original Post]
    I have two dates set up for next week on the Phoenix area. (With two backups just in case).

    In general, I am finding there is more girls that are DTF than I can possibly manage. Most of them are ASU types or semi-pros (dancers and what have you). You can generally tell is a profile has GPS.

    If a profile has private photos, I almost always click to ask to see them. That opens up the conversation, ususally started by them. I reply in a straight forward manner with what I am looking for and a phone number to text (standard copy and paste). About one in five will text my phone and we will start chatting. After the simple pleasantries we usually get to the point of negotiations. Some girls will sent sexy photos at that point I know it's pretty much a lock.

    They all ask for more than you are willing to pay. So low ball them. They will say I ususally get more. I politely decline and apologize for wasting their time. If I really like them, I will offer a little more. Most of the time, they agree and are willing to set up a meeting.

    This has worked once already for me. Like I said I have two dates setup next week and will report back.

    I do agree that it's best to try and aim at the college girls since they ususally will go for less. We will see.

    Bottom line, SA is delivering more than I can handle at the moment.

  14. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Old20  [View Original Post]
    So this girl is not model material and she's not in Phoenix, but she is sweet and honest. She is small in stature but has a full figure. If you travel towards California, she might be worth your time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b015b...8-6c7c61176993
    Link no longer works.

  15. #41

    20 Year old SB

    So this girl is not model material and she's not in Phoenix, but she is sweet and honest. She is small in stature but has a full figure. If you travel towards California, she might be worth your time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b015b...8-6c7c61176993

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape