Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #64

    Seeking

    While in Allentown recently is used SA in an attempt to set up company for an evening.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/57414...5-bce0729940e9

    She was ready to go and dtf but wanted way too much.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/214af...1-0dda38e2f9f0

    Met her for dinner & drinks downtown followed by a short walk before moving to a more private setting. Great time with her like a real date and you will have a blast. Sit down and get to know each other and don't be in a hurry and certainly don't immediately ask in a crowded room what she likes to do. My time with her was one of my better SA experiences to date.

    On me for more details.

  2. #63

    Looking for girl from the past

    Hi,

    I passed through A'town in 2017 and saw a AA / Puerto Rican girl as an outcall. She was clean, nice and affordable $. 2 (all inclusive). On the plus side she was energetic and was not a clock watcher. She had a phone number that started with 484. I have since lost my burner phone so no details are available. Any one on this has any details. Thanks in advance. If I find out more I will share with SMs or even exchange. Thanks in advance.

    DB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20170921-WA0008 (1).jpg‎  

  3. #62

    Better than her pictures

    http://poconos.skipthegames.com/fema...n-girl-looking

    Tight body, a great ass with small, perky, responsive tits.

    Looks way better than her pictures.

    Lots of foreplay and awesome DATY with her.

    Covered during other activities.

    Chatty and personable girl. Will repeat.

    Not a clock watcher.

  4. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girls ad so I hit her up for a car date. Wow I kicked her out here is why.

    She was all sweaty and smelled really bad sneakers with no socks on top of it. I almost puked when she took off her sneaker then orange needle caps fell out of her pockets onto my seat. She opened her purse and I saw sharps with no orange lids and bent needles. I told her look you need to shower and I can't have drug para in my car you got to go.

    She started flipping out and I said look you can get out or I'll help you get out. She got out kicked my door and walked off cursing. Avoid fellas she is cute but OMG shower girl use soap it's your friend it misses you.

    http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...y/086775301807
    I've been eyeing up this one for a while and even tried three times seeing her with poor communication. First time I was on my way and she canceled on me saying I was taking too long even though I wasn't and was on time. She claimed she had real photos when I talked with her and seemed legit. She has always been pretty much outcall only is my understanding. Her prices were fair I remember also. Too bad she isn't worth it. Stay safe.

  5. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Grepel  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I've been eyeing that one. I'll avoid.
    Yeah I would maybe if she cleans up she would be a good date.

  6. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girls ad so I hit her up for a car date. Wow I kicked her out here is why.

    She was all sweaty and smelled really bad sneakers with no socks on top of it. I almost puked when she took off her sneaker then orange needle caps fell out of her pockets onto my seat. She opened her purse and I saw sharps with no orange lids and bent needles. I told her look you need to shower and I can't have drug para in my car you got to go.

    She started flipping out and I said look you can get out or I'll help you get out. She got out kicked my door and walked off cursing. Avoid fellas she is cute but OMG shower girl use soap it's your friend it misses you.

    http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...y/086775301807
    Thanks, I've been eyeing that one. I'll avoid.

  7. #58

    The smell wow

    I saw this girls ad so I hit her up for a car date. Wow I kicked her out here is why.

    She was all sweaty and smelled really bad sneakers with no socks on top of it. I almost puked when she took off her sneaker then orange needle caps fell out of her pockets onto my seat. She opened her purse and I saw sharps with no orange lids and bent needles. I told her look you need to shower and I can't have drug para in my car you got to go.

    She started flipping out and I said look you can get out or I'll help you get out. She got out kicked my door and walked off cursing. Avoid fellas she is cute but OMG shower girl use soap it's your friend it misses you.

    http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...y/086775301807

  8. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    This girl I hit up for a car date she told me to park at the corner of 10th and chew right in front of the camera then asked for my model car the color where exactly am I parked hell she even asked for the color of he car in front of me WTF so I bounced.

    Why do you all think? I also seen a uncle LEO in a regular gray saturn sedan in full uniform circling the area. Here is her ad.

    http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...e/737674840728
    Here is her ad she keeps pulling them down after I post it http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...y/963265873891.

  9. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    This girl I hit up for a car date she told me to park at the corner of 1xth and chew right in front of the camera then asked for my model car the color where exactly am I parked hell she even asked for the color of he car in front of me WTF so I bounced.

    Why do you all think? I also seen a uncle LEO in a regular gray saturn sedan in full uniform circling the area. Here is her ad.

    http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...e/737674840728
    She took her ad down that day after I told her I was posting a review of my experience.

    She put up a new ad today here it is http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...y/338639037997.

  10. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneMan1  [View Original Post]
    Texted her and called her. No response.
    She is a odd ball anyone who hung out with her can tell she is on meds for mental issues she got a nice body but she doesn't shut up and major crazy eyes.

    As far as her answering messages she only answers when she feels like it.

    Now she doesn't do ss anymore she wants a benji for 30 min because she takes 15 min or non stop talking before she saloons the knob.

    The best advice is get with a younger provider.

  11. #54

    Possible setup of worse

    This girl I hit up for a car date she told me to park at the corner of 10th and chew right in front of the camera then asked for my model car the color where exactly am I parked hell she even asked for the color of he car in front of me WTF so I bounced.

    Why do you all think? I also seen a uncle LEO in a regular gray saturn sedan in full uniform circling the area. Here is her ad.

    http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...e/737674840728

  12. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by RRPPJJ  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the right number, but you got to text first.
    Texted her and called her. No response.

  13. #52

    Cee Cee

    Quote Originally Posted by JaneMan1  [View Original Post]
    When did you see her? I've have tried calling her multiple times but she never picks up. May be I have the wrong number. The one I'm trying ends with x7.
    Sounds like the right number, but you got to text first.

  14. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Ficdon  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with Steph?
    Messaged her a few weeks ago and she asked for deposit first I never replied back. I have reason to believe she is a scammer also. Stay safe.

  15. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ficdon  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with Steph?
    She seems like one of those I require a cash app deposit scammers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape