Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1114
-
08-18-19 07:58 #64Senior Member

Posts: 61Seeking
While in Allentown recently is used SA in an attempt to set up company for an evening.
https://www.seeking.com/member/57414...5-bce0729940e9
She was ready to go and dtf but wanted way too much.
https://www.seeking.com/member/214af...1-0dda38e2f9f0
Met her for dinner & drinks downtown followed by a short walk before moving to a more private setting. Great time with her like a real date and you will have a blast. Sit down and get to know each other and don't be in a hurry and certainly don't immediately ask in a crowded room what she likes to do. My time with her was one of my better SA experiences to date.
On me for more details.
-
08-16-19 12:05 #63Senior Member

Posts: 254Looking for girl from the past
Hi,
I passed through A'town in 2017 and saw a AA / Puerto Rican girl as an outcall. She was clean, nice and affordable $. 2 (all inclusive). On the plus side she was energetic and was not a clock watcher. She had a phone number that started with 484. I have since lost my burner phone so no details are available. Any one on this has any details. Thanks in advance. If I find out more I will share with SMs or even exchange. Thanks in advance.
DB.
-
08-16-19 11:55 #62Regular Member

Posts: 8Better than her pictures
http://poconos.skipthegames.com/fema...n-girl-looking
Tight body, a great ass with small, perky, responsive tits.
Looks way better than her pictures.
Lots of foreplay and awesome DATY with her.
Covered during other activities.
Chatty and personable girl. Will repeat.
Not a clock watcher.
-
08-09-19 09:43 #61Banned Member

Posts: 303I've been eyeing up this one for a while and even tried three times seeing her with poor communication. First time I was on my way and she canceled on me saying I was taking too long even though I wasn't and was on time. She claimed she had real photos when I talked with her and seemed legit. She has always been pretty much outcall only is my understanding. Her prices were fair I remember also. Too bad she isn't worth it. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 09:18 #60Senior Member

Posts: 2124Yeah I would maybe if she cleans up she would be a good date.
Originally Posted by Grepel
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 07:20 #59Senior Member

Posts: 51Thanks, I've been eyeing that one. I'll avoid.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-19 11:54 #58Senior Member

Posts: 2124The smell wow
I saw this girls ad so I hit her up for a car date. Wow I kicked her out here is why.
She was all sweaty and smelled really bad sneakers with no socks on top of it. I almost puked when she took off her sneaker then orange needle caps fell out of her pockets onto my seat. She opened her purse and I saw sharps with no orange lids and bent needles. I told her look you need to shower and I can't have drug para in my car you got to go.
She started flipping out and I said look you can get out or I'll help you get out. She got out kicked my door and walked off cursing. Avoid fellas she is cute but OMG shower girl use soap it's your friend it misses you.
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...y/086775301807
-
08-05-19 10:26 #57Senior Member

Posts: 2124Here is her ad she keeps pulling them down after I post it http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...y/963265873891.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-19 18:28 #56Senior Member

Posts: 2124She took her ad down that day after I told her I was posting a review of my experience.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
She put up a new ad today here it is http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...y/338639037997.
-
07-27-19 20:43 #55Senior Member

Posts: 2124She is a odd ball anyone who hung out with her can tell she is on meds for mental issues she got a nice body but she doesn't shut up and major crazy eyes.
Originally Posted by JaneMan1
[View Original Post]
As far as her answering messages she only answers when she feels like it.
Now she doesn't do ss anymore she wants a benji for 30 min because she takes 15 min or non stop talking before she saloons the knob.
The best advice is get with a younger provider.
-
07-27-19 16:14 #54Senior Member

Posts: 2124Possible setup of worse
This girl I hit up for a car date she told me to park at the corner of 10th and chew right in front of the camera then asked for my model car the color where exactly am I parked hell she even asked for the color of he car in front of me WTF so I bounced.
Why do you all think? I also seen a uncle LEO in a regular gray saturn sedan in full uniform circling the area. Here is her ad.
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...e/737674840728
-
07-21-19 12:23 #53Senior Member

Posts: 25Texted her and called her. No response.
Originally Posted by RRPPJJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-19 09:52 #52Regular Member

Posts: 16Cee Cee
Sounds like the right number, but you got to text first.
Originally Posted by JaneMan1
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-19 21:13 #51Banned Member

Posts: 303Messaged her a few weeks ago and she asked for deposit first I never replied back. I have reason to believe she is a scammer also. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Ficdon
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-19 15:03 #50Senior Member

Posts: 2124She seems like one of those I require a cash app deposit scammers.
Originally Posted by Ficdon
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




