Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 5161
-
08-15-19 22:05 #451Senior Member

Posts: 242Info
Third girl shaved her head and gained weight. If you're still interested, I have info.
Originally Posted by AviatorRandy
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-19 15:34 #450Senior Member

Posts: 32Senior member from FL
Any intell on these or any recommendations.
Well trade FL or SC info.
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...d/141052592137
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...e/762416261699
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...u/002389456884
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...y/987795596147
-
08-15-19 10:36 #449Senior Member

Posts: 88Tall, Sweet and Sexy
Has anyone seen this women?
http://new-hampshire.skipthegames.co...y/556221069781
-
08-14-19 22:05 #448Senior Member

Posts: 135I have seen her also to out there for me LOL Ok time but not close to what or who I was expecting. Plus trying to schedule with "
Originally Posted by WillSmith96
[View Original Post]
boyfriend issues was enough for me to say no thanks for a second visit.
-
08-12-19 14:00 #447Regular Member

Posts: 23I did a while back and will not repeat. The first contact did not go well, sounded great on the phone but kept moving the meeting time back. I should have gave up then. The second time she was late again. Kept telling me how she would make it up to me. She arrives at my place, has shorts and tank top on, I have seen a lot better but the little head is doing all the thinking at this point. I offer the donation and get undressed but she just keeps her clothes on and starts in with a hand job. I said I would like to see her naked and she takes one breast out and that is it. At this point I cut my losses with just a hand job and say we are all set. She tells me next time she will be good to me. There will not be a next time. It may have been a off day but was not working for me.
Originally Posted by Sergio0918
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-19 06:36 #446Regular Member

Posts: 14Driving down this weekend. Anyone give this one a try? Thanks in advance! PM is fine.
http://new-hampshire.skipthegames.co...r/522811151566
-
08-04-19 14:21 #445Banned Member

Posts: 942https://onebackpage.nl/personal-conn...b8%8f_i6960457
Originally Posted by Zeeb644
[View Original Post]
Is this kelsey?. I used to see her and her freind lexy. I remember vividley of her posing for pictures outsite. Anyway they both vanished. Does the number you have match up with the ad I posted?
-
08-04-19 07:49 #444Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks for the heads up
Thanks for the heads up, most of the menu I enjoy is off the table. Not worth it in my opinion.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 14:13 #443Banned Member

Posts: 942Adriana rose review
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...t/308107547490
She has been advertising for years. No reviews from lurkers from you guy's. But anyway we all come on this forum to read new content. She is legit. GFE provider. Likes hard candy. Sometimes she rents a room. But mostly outcall. Very reasonable rates at 100 $ for 30 minutes of fun. Has lost most of her teeth. Only has a few left. She is freindly. Dresses sexy. Hair and makeup always done. Some baby damage and cottoge cheese in her legs. Overall I find her fun and sexy. And for 100 $ bucks you can't go wrong.
-
08-03-19 14:05 #442Banned Member

Posts: 942I made a review. Check my post count bro. But yes she is real. Controlled by a pimp of color. Really hot girl in my opinion. But upsells like crazy. Now her pimp is getting greedy and has jacked up her rates 5 times. Does not give BBBJ. No daty. No kissing. No acces to pussy. Strictly anal.
Originally Posted by JerseyBoy79
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 13:49 #441Senior Member

Posts: 88She has been discussed in the MASS Lowell forum.
Originally Posted by JerseyBoy79
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 09:02 #440Regular Member

Posts: 16How is nobody talking about this one?
This one is way out of the box on her prices, but based on the pics I am curious to see if anyone took the plunge.
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...o/554807609084
-
08-02-19 18:59 #439Senior Member

Posts: 405Kelsey
Yup she texted me last weekend with a "new" number. Didn't see her. Must be low on funds and looking for business.
Originally Posted by Zeeb644
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 12:03 #438Regular Member

Posts: 10Kelsey changed her number. PM me if you have something good to trade for it.
-
08-02-19 08:08 #437Senior Member

Posts: 114STG Bi Woman
I had some free time and was in the need so I scheduled with her. To confirm, she does open the door completely nude. She is a bigger girl so if you don't mind that she is fun. Very nice, beautiful eyes. Apartment is a mess though. . 60 for the visit.
Originally Posted by JoeBell
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






