Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 12758
-
08-03-19 17:38 #6248Senior Member

Posts: 489London: Definitely managed
I had the same happen to me and also a weird text that had the tone of a guy talking at one point. A girl like her does not have the intellect to manage her own business properly.
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 17:19 #6247Senior Member

Posts: 424I would guess it is not her in the photos
That photo of her in the pink bra, pushing her breasts together has many hits on google image search. I am guessing you are not going to meet that particular woman.
Originally Posted by OrlandoGuy25
[View Original Post]
But, I guess there is a chance she looks very much like her. Still, too risky for my taste. I'll be interested in your experience.
-
08-03-19 15:57 #6246Regular Member

Posts: 13I 3rd this
Be wary of cancelling w / her too. I had to cancel w / her and I texted a day ahead to let her know. She proceeded to continue to blow up my phone w / texts about what happened and how rude I was for doing so. Pretty annoying experience FYI.
Originally Posted by OnTheHuntinFla
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 15:45 #6245Regular Member

Posts: 13Well said
I'm guessing that my review was one of the ones in question. I've been a long time member, but always kept my adventures private. I always appreciated the reviews you get on here and finally decided to contribute myself. I didn't think my first review would be examined to this extent though. I did not see the redundancy in the reviewing of the provider and I apologise if it caused concerned. Just trying to build my cred on the board and share what I can.
Originally Posted by ShatterMachine
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 14:50 #6244Senior Member

Posts: 460That is way TGTBT. Let me know if real?
Originally Posted by OrlandoGuy25
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 13:28 #6243Senior Member

Posts: 56Thoughts?
Saw this ad online.
I might plan something out to see this one. Don't know if real or not. Two reviews on Babylon site say it's real.
Pictures are hot.
Don't know if anyone has see her or talked to her.
I'll try it out tonight.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...262/3215678781
-
08-03-19 12:38 #6242Senior Member

Posts: 156Lexi mixed review
Guys,
I wanted to get some info out on Lexi. It's a bit late but I figured it might help someone. Saw her for a $ QV two weeks back while she was on I-Drive. The photos are dead accurate. She actually looks better in person IMO. She is pretty fit and has a great toned body. Pretty flat chested but nice for what's there. I got to the room and her 19 yo "sister" (who looked nothing like her) was there. Cute but I only brought what the coins I needed. I didn't pursue it but wanted to pop Lexi. She threw on the cover using her mouth. She BJed me for a minute and then we went onto mish. She is super flexible by the way and I loved it. Spent a minute there then went from behind. About 5 minutes into the whole thing, she started to tell me to hurry up and actually told me I was being annoying for taking too long. That instantly killed it for me. I faked a nut and got cleaned up and left. In all honesty, I would probably try her again b / c I enjoyed her a lot up to the point she started rushing but with more time. I guess YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando..../35209765/lexi
-
08-03-19 12:25 #6241Senior Member

Posts: 156Yeah, I ran through this with her too. She's young and a bit spacey but if you can meet up, she's fun.
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 11:19 #6240Senior Member

Posts: 626Warning
I tried to set something up with this one, her comms are horrible and spotty, I asked or said I will be in your area in 30 minutes, does that work? She says sure then goes silent, makes me think someone is managing them, then when you get to the general area she asks age and race, 20 minutes later after answering that, she asks for a selfie, no thanks.
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 08:44 #6239Senior Member

Posts: 98Kandy Krush
I recently got to hang out with Kandy. She has advertised on this site ion the past, but not recently. Overall communication was solid and she usually bounces between MCO and SandLake / International. Very laid back and put me at ease. She is taller and curvy (but not BBW), but definitely a PAWG. The pics are accurate and she is quite pretty and very sexy. She was very cool to hang out with. Not a clock watcher and everything is covered. Reasonable donation. She is legit, I would recommend.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...787/4076698681
-
08-03-19 07:53 #6238Senior Member

Posts: 215Pic search tool
Thanks, I tried it and had success when Google did not work. However, I had success on Google when Yandex did not work. It does seam more results are returned on Yandex though. I appreciate you sharing.
Originally Posted by JohnQPublic1
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 20:32 #6237Senior Member

Posts: 156London, the blonde valley girl
Hey guys,
Saw this sweetie earlier this week. Photos are dead accurate. Pretty good service. Everything covered. She bounces between the airport and I-Drive. A little chatty but a pretty cool chick and some of the best natural titties you may ever put your lips on. Treat her right!
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/36123928/
-
08-02-19 14:30 #6236

Posts: 73Sabrina T
I am with SYM on this one.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
Sabrina is one of the safest providers out there. Funny, skilled, pretty, always fresh. It has been about 8 years now I have seen her ads around. Thats staying power, which isn't earned by shit service, or self reviews. That comes from a1 dik sucking skills, customer service skills, good pussy, reliability and safety.
Some of the girls that don't screen as strict, sabrina or paige are good examples, but are well regarded by their peers and the community open doors. They give you a good reference for others that screen more strict. They also have been members of the forum for years and I am sure that they put mongers hip to the board too. So hence you may have a new member with a legit post. Think back we all werent senior members on day 1. We were the new guy. We paid our dues, reported on the pussy we got and remained respectful to get to this level.
-top guy out-.
SM
-
08-02-19 13:48 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 127I concur
SabrinaT has been around a long time and doesn't need to resort to writing fake reviews. She has been reviewed tons of times on this board.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 13:10 #6234Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone visited her yet?
Got a meet up scheduled for later this afternoon. She's been posting since April, seems to have good feedback on Escort Babylon. Just wondered if anyone has seen her yet.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...370/4074121580











Reply With Quote





