Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 12752
-
08-03-19 07:53 #6242Senior Member

Posts: 214Pic search tool
Thanks, I tried it and had success when Google did not work. However, I had success on Google when Yandex did not work. It does seam more results are returned on Yandex though. I appreciate you sharing.
Originally Posted by JohnQPublic1
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 20:32 #6241Senior Member

Posts: 156London, the blonde valley girl
Hey guys,
Saw this sweetie earlier this week. Photos are dead accurate. Pretty good service. Everything covered. She bounces between the airport and I-Drive. A little chatty but a pretty cool chick and some of the best natural titties you may ever put your lips on. Treat her right!
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/36123928/
-
08-02-19 14:30 #6240

Posts: 73Sabrina T
I am with SYM on this one.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
Sabrina is one of the safest providers out there. Funny, skilled, pretty, always fresh. It has been about 8 years now I have seen her ads around. Thats staying power, which isn't earned by shit service, or self reviews. That comes from a1 dik sucking skills, customer service skills, good pussy, reliability and safety.
Some of the girls that don't screen as strict, sabrina or paige are good examples, but are well regarded by their peers and the community open doors. They give you a good reference for others that screen more strict. They also have been members of the forum for years and I am sure that they put mongers hip to the board too. So hence you may have a new member with a legit post. Think back we all werent senior members on day 1. We were the new guy. We paid our dues, reported on the pussy we got and remained respectful to get to this level.
-top guy out-.
SM
-
08-02-19 13:48 #6239Senior Member

Posts: 127I concur
SabrinaT has been around a long time and doesn't need to resort to writing fake reviews. She has been reviewed tons of times on this board.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 13:10 #6238Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone visited her yet?
Got a meet up scheduled for later this afternoon. She's been posting since April, seems to have good feedback on Escort Babylon. Just wondered if anyone has seen her yet.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...370/4074121580
-
08-02-19 12:41 #6237Senior Member

Posts: 944SabrinaT is a totally legit provider who I've known for years. Absolutely nothing to worry about in seeing her. I think you were just saying to be careful of regular members with low posts but wanted to make that clear because your post could easily be read the other way as disparaging SabribaT.
Originally Posted by Rjmredjr
[View Original Post]
Hopping off my white horse, LOL,
SYM
-
08-02-19 09:26 #6236Banned Member

Posts: 49My question.
Shatter is a senior member. And even if she has done self reviews, 7 years of business and 1000's of positive reviews country wide and many many different sites can't all be her. You sound a little salty. That's right your original handle presence got banned caused you wrote a fake negative review on her and admin called you out. Sorry your pussy hurts bro but move on.
Originally Posted by DreamForever69
[View Original Post]
PP.
-
08-02-19 05:14 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 223Wow part 2
Update:
Originally Posted by Rjmredjr
[View Original Post]
Now SabrinaT has a great review under USA by a 1 poster.
Spidey sense is way up be careful fellas.
-
08-02-19 01:35 #6234Senior Member

Posts: 92Yandex
The page is yandex. It's a Russian page that works like Google, but seemed to get better results for me.
Originally Posted by WillPayForFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 19:11 #6233Regular Member

Posts: 19Black providers
Does anyone know of any good black providers in the Orlando Area?
-
08-01-19 17:35 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 136Mistake
No, sorry about that. Its an honest mistake. I decided to make a profile last night (centfl) but didn't flag that I already had a profile hcruz (even though I used the same email) trying to get into (centfl) to delete acct.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 16:04 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 168I reached out to her today prior to seeing this. Wasn't able to connect but I have heard other posts that were positive so may try again.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 15:52 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 272Area code 614 girls
Hi.
Research shows these girls were in Orlando last several weeks. Anyone partake? They are now posting in Central Ohio.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/special-today/19646446
Thanks.
On another subject, read your UTR thread with envy. So wish we a scene like that here in Columbus. With 65,000 college students in this town between Ohio State and the other schools, you'd think there were girls who could use some assistance on the down low.
-
08-01-19 14:03 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 625Summer Marylyn
She used to go by Marylyn, there was a time when I would get these headaches and she was downtown, I could swing by and swoop her up without any BS for a reasonable rate, my car windows are blacked out so we would find a close by spot and within 10 minutes she would have swallowed every drop and even go back if I had dribble. She was really easy to deal with and would even say funny stuff like, reporting for work sir, and right before starting she would say is daddy ready to cum in my mouth, I promise to relieve you and I don't have panties on because my pussy is soaking, so while she was mouth washing my cock I'd slip a finger in to check her temp, it was all good. Then she started moving around and of course wanting more for her 10 minute dictation, leaving me sitting for spells, raising the donation after I got to her location, just more BS than it was worth. The last time I saw her (3 mo ago) the service had gone down hill even though she had a decent in call. I never got anything more than a BBBJ with FIV. Too bad because without the BS she could be a star.
Originally Posted by OnTheHuntinFla
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-19 12:36 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 295Paige Stupid Stuff
Another alias is ShatterMachine. She has been doing this stuff for years. Look at the thread: 3 Favorite girls in Orlando. On page 2 she is Bishop Black hat and naming herself number 1. Pathetic.
Originally Posted by Appraiser32
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






