Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 684 of 734 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 11008
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #763

    Brooke Tyler

    Quote Originally Posted by DipLip  [View Original Post]
    I saw some reviews claiming she doesn't look like her pics, granted this was years back. Anyone have any idea if the pics are valid now?
    I saw her 2 years ago before she dropped off the board. She looked like her pictures then. I can't speak for now. Her service was fantastic but she alway ran late. It was always worth the wait. DTBBBJ and CFS.

    Here are a few pics from back then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3B375969-0884-4F96-92BB-E9FCD4AB56BA.jpeg‎   326F9EE5-1EDD-4751-8108-B3D2DF3598FD.jpeg‎   F2FE690F-AEC3-415A-883E-2EF02E901A13.jpg‎  

  2. #762

    Brooke Tyler

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    LOL that is quiet a story. She would freak me out if she behaved that way during an appointment. Her pics actually look hot (assuming they are recent) . If anyone has BB intel on her please share.
    I saw some reviews claiming she doesn't look like her pics, granted this was years back. Anyone have any idea if the pics are valid now?

  3. #761

    Insane. Babypenelopejones - Video evidence about her explaining why she robs

    Check out this complaint on TNA about.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ob-her-clients

    Here is a link to HD Youtube vid where she is confessing. Crazy stuff. Real page turner this one. .

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1_p...ature=youtu.be

  4. #760
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice2001  [View Original Post]
    Where are you seeing the ads?
    Well now there seems to be a new agency:

    https://www.kangels.ch

    No clue whether they are legit, tho "Gia's" photo seems familiar.

  5. #759

    Old, Fat and Obnoxious, yet wants $400/ hr. Some chicks are Crazy.

    Three guesses who I'm talking about over at the other place.

    I have no idea why I even bothered to look at her ad. Has anyone seen her and are you willing to admit it? What's she like in person? I have a morbid sense of curiosity.

  6. #758
    Is / was she providing outside the coffee stands? I've followed her for a while on IG.

  7. #757

    Mama

    Quote Originally Posted by Madcat1795  [View Original Post]
    Looking for pregnant providers, strippers, massage, or bikini baristas in the area. Thanks in advance.
    https://www.instagram.com/atomic_blonde_mom/

  8. #756

    Pregnant

    Looking for pregnant providers, strippers, massage, or bikini baristas in the area. Thanks in advance.

  9. #755

    Riley Star

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ilable-Tuesday

    600/ hr? Does she advertise on any of the other sites? Is she worth 600? I assume for 600 it is a totally open menu.

  10. #754

    Riley Star anywhere besides TNA?

    Does she advertise anyplace besides TNA? 600/ hr seems high even with BB services.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ilable-Tuesday

  11. #753
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    A) that site is having problems. If you get a 503 error, try refreshing.

    B) did that review seem real to you? It did not to me.
    Haven't been on here as much so didn't catch your comment I don't understand how my post looks fake but hey, any ways seen her on hwy 99 a few days ago but when I came back around she was gone.

  12. #752

    Natalya

    Anyone have experience with Natalya? https://www.slixa.com/washington/seattle/natalya.

    Looks are crazy hot. Is she for real and worth the $600 hourly? Does she msog?

  13. #751
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on the Korean ladies currently in Seattle / Bellevue (Asako, Apple, or Suzie)?

    The only one of those names with any feedback I can find is Asako, and more than one girl uses that name in CA.
    Where are you seeing the ads?

  14. #750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Airport video

    Airport Video is primarily a gay hook up place. The theater generally has a lot of men servicing eachother. Last time I was there, there were 2 guys spit roasting another guy on the concrete floor. He was getting reamed & it sounded painful. Your best chance to see couples or women there is on weekend nights. It's a cheap place to take a street walker, same with Hollywood Video in Lake City.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxddxd  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Everett Airport Video have seen a lot cars parked and many entered in the back theater room. I wonder there was GB in action. Anyone has been to that room and experience?

  15. #749

    Mandy

    I texted her about meeting up 5 days ago. She replied yesterday so I did not meet up with. Same old Mandy. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Mandy lately? I haven't seen her post in awhile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape