The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 734 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 11008
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #748

    Mandy

    Anyone see Mandy lately? I haven't seen her post in awhile.

  2. #747

    Airport Video in Everett

    I stopped by Everett Airport Video have seen a lot cars parked and many entered in the back theater room. I wonder there was GB in action. Anyone has been to that room and experience?

  3. #746
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli  [View Original Post]
    The STG link is not working, can you please verify?
    A) that site is having problems. If you get a 503 error, try refreshing.

    B) did that review seem real to you? It did not to me.

  4. #745

    Typical white slim blue eyed blonde?

    Hey guys, visiting Seattle from outside the US. Would love banging the typical white slim blonde, mo matter is she is a bit trashy. Any recommendations? Any intel availiable is much appreciated!

  5. #744

    Link Not Working

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough101  [View Original Post]
    Visted Cherish this week. At first didn't want to visit because she said she couldn't do any bb at all But I still wanted to meet up with her because I've never been with a black girl before and WoW I had the best time! Made me feel comfortable even with a couple of my fantasies even did a little show for me on request with tip. Definitely a Must See!

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/523022913055
    The STG link is not working, can you please verify?

  6. #743

    Amazing!

    Visted Cherish this week. At first didn't want to visit because she said she couldn't do any bb at all But I still wanted to meet up with her because I've never been with a black girl before and WoW I had the best time! Made me feel comfortable even with a couple of my fantasies even did a little show for me on request with tip. Definitely a Must See!

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/523022913055

  7. #742

    Good luck!

    Tried to set something up with this one on Friday. Was texting back and forth, all good. Gave me incall to a motel 6 in Everett. Said she dozed off and texted me next day says she available.

    * please!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumb28  [View Original Post]
    Was that a CIM? What was your damage? Thanks for the info!

  8. #741
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharne  [View Original Post]
    So. Saw her the other day. Her head games is really good, I was impressed and I'm not one that thinks a lot of the girls are amazing.

    She's bigger than her pictures look, and when we got to the FS part, she kept complaining that I was too big (I'm a bit above average) and I wasn't even fully in like. At all. We swapped back to head and she finished that way.
    Was that a CIM? What was your damage? Thanks for the info!

  9. #740

    Current Korean Visitors?

    Any feedback on the Korean ladies currently in Seattle / Bellevue (Asako, Apple, or Suzie)?

    The only one of those names with any feedback I can find is Asako, and more than one girl uses that name in CA.

  10. #739

    Camano Island / Candy

    Has anyone visited with Candy? May pay a visit.

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...r/170298178706

  11. #738

    Avoid

    She is a Rob and a scam.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...3B&tab=aboutme#aboutme.

  12. #737

    Not So SexiHolly

    Visited her back in December before she was pregnant. Everything was covered, even the HJ (WTF). Session took place on a terrible fucking sofa. She has an okay face but terrible body and demeanor.

    Also I came with a bottle of baby oil to massage her and I think she used it as lube with other clients cause she got pregnant shortly after (like within a week). Didn't seem like the type to know that oil + latex = no-no. Luckily I know it's not mine since we only did chj, CBJ, and covered Russian. Can't help but think she has no clue who the father is which sucks but she's the one using oil and latex together LOL.

  13. #736

    Ling

    Turned me down for BB several months ago. Never saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CondorHero21  [View Original Post]
    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/084615297039

    In seattle for a few days; anyone with info on her?

    Thanks.

  14. #735

    Head game is strong

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterBrown457  [View Original Post]
    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...d/044383176867

    Any info on this one. Been texting with her but uncertain.
    So. Saw her the other day. Her head games is really good, I was impressed and I'm not one that thinks a lot of the girls are amazing.

    She's bigger than her pictures look, and when we got to the FS part, she kept complaining that I was too big (I'm a bit above average) and I wasn't even fully in like. At all. We swapped back to head and she finished that way.

  15. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHouston  [View Original Post]
    Gwen is flaky. Good when you meet her. BBFS. 1 for car quickie. Pleasant girl. Worth it BUT is high volume and a user (but most of them are). She ghosted on me the last time I was supposed to meet her.

    Would NOT say anything about bb before hand. With me the topic never came up once things got started.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...o/143029018502

    The other.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...y/582206023661

    Meh for FS-- Will bb and reasonable. . 8 for qv. Just lays there and has an odor.

    Would rec the 3 BJ for. 5. Much better deal.
    Thanks, PeterHouston! I may try Gwen later this week.

    I ended up seeing the other one (she calls herself Honey) on Saturday night and your assessment is correct. She said her rate for hh BBFS is $+8, but she settled on $+4. She invited me to PNP, but I passed. She started with a better than average BBBJ, actively pushing herself to deepthroat and gag, but it was clearly just to move us along to the main event. She avoided eye contact, kept her clothes on the whole time (stopped me when I tried to remove them), and complained about pain, asking me to "hurry up. " The whole thing, including before and after small talk, was about twenty minutes. I thankfully didn't detect any odor, but it was very mechanical and impersonal. The worst part is her incall, which is a frighteningly wretched motel crawling with weird dudes who just stand around outside for no discernible reason. I agree with you: see her during the day if you must, and only for BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape