Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 802 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 852 902 ... LastLast
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 18204
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6189

    Juicy UTR?

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeRite  [View Original Post]
    Just please be respectful and polite don't want this girl to switch numbers on me.
    When did she become UTR? She's all over STG LOL!

  2. #6188

    New Girl in town Leah

    I know a girl Leah who is looking to get in the hobby here. She's a white girl with an ass and she is a bonafide freak in the bed. She is here to make money but in terms of services, no isn't really something she says. Contributing SM can send me a pm for her contact info.

  3. #6187

    I tried to message you mail box is full

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkStory  [View Original Post]
    Crystal the dirty talking MILF sent me this pic this morning but I can't partake at the moment. So if anyone else is looking for some milfy red action, here's a pic.
    Would love some more info and digits.

  4. #6186

    More pictures of Sophia UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Mase13  [View Original Post]
    I am hoping our schedules align soon. She looks great.
    Hopefully the link gets you there, but Orlo69 posted some great pictures of Sophia awhile back. There in post #5492, currently on page 46 of this forum. While Sophia looks great in the pictures, she's even better in person!

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...920-Utr/page46

  5. #6185
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkStory  [View Original Post]
    Crystal the dirty talking MILF sent me this pic this morning but I can't partake at the moment. So if anyone else is looking for some milfy red action, here's a pic.
    For interested guys, note that she has her kids at her place so can't host, so I usually pick her up.

  6. #6184
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkStory  [View Original Post]
    Crystal the dirty talking MILF sent me this pic this morning but I can't partake at the moment. So if anyone else is looking for some milfy red action, here's a pic.
    I am. You've got PM.

  7. #6183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt007  [View Original Post]
    My lovely Puerto Rican princess.
    She is an amazing woman! I never get tired of seeing her.

    Play hard.

    Orlo69.

  8. #6182
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 15

    You never disappoint

    As one of my all time faves you never disappoint. Thanks for this amazing review and as always I look forward to dreaming with you again xoxo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    Spent a resent afternoon with Nikki Six at the house. Nikki and I always have a great time together. Had some fun in the sun out on the back decks BBBJ and watching Nikki enjoy herself in the outdoors was fun. Her long legs and runners butt looked great in the sunshine. Worked up a bit of a sweat so came inside and grabbed a shower together and finished the fun under the covers. Cuddled up and relaxed for a while and chatted about life. As much fun as she can be in the bed she is just as cool to talk too. She's only able to do out calls at the present time. But mentioned maybe getting a room in the coming week. Thanks Nikki for a fun afternoon. Play Safe Gentleman.

  9. #6181

    Dirty talking redhead MILF

    Crystal the dirty talking MILF sent me this pic this morning but I can't partake at the moment. So if anyone else is looking for some milfy red action, here's a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2019-08-02-12-29-32.jpg‎  

  10. #6180

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by sophiautr  [View Original Post]
    awe thank you babe!
    She also was on my bucket list i scratched off 2 weeks ago read my review on her amazing must see.

  11. #6179

    She Looks Very Familiar

    Like a girl I used to know. I will PM you.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt007  [View Original Post]
    My lovely Puerto Rican princess.

  12. #6178

    Named The Baby?

    "John Monger" or "Trick Bastard"?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Oh well. It was fun will it lasted. Towards the end was more headache than what it was worth. Here are some tribute pics of Longwood UTR. Pumped several loads in this chick.

  13. #6177
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt007  [View Original Post]
    My lovely Puerto Rican princess.
    I am hoping our schedules align soon. She looks great.

  14. #6176
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeRite  [View Original Post]
    Ahhhh man I just had the greatest time with juicy. Seems like she was in her feelings and horny as I called her and set up a meet in kissimmee by the Steak 'and Shake. When I arrived she had the tightest pair of shorts hugging that fine white ass of hers. She grabbed my hand and lay me on my back. The lights were dim and she had some music playing. She lift up my shirt and started kissing me very gently kisses on the neck down to my chest further down to my stomach while my little man was jumping kiss me kiss me she grabbed on my little man and started giving him gentle kisses which quickly turned into nice long lick from each side. She took me in her mouth and was just making love to my manhood while moaning and groaning I popped her up and told her turn around stuff that tight little hole of hers and she let out a loud moan at first I was just stroking in and out softly enjoying the tight warmth around my man hood but as she started to moan louder I started giving her a pounding. She came instantly and it only had me rock harder at this point. I wanted to see her face expressions so I turned her around and stuffed this tight little squirmer from the front. She was holding on tight while screaming and I could barely hold back I started pounding away and she started to cum again screaming baby I'm cumming OMG I'm cumming the sounds were so sweet I couldn't hold back as I started to say the same and splash I go with a nice enjoying wake up from a great dream indeed. I've seen this girl before but today I must say was truly amazing.
    Can you share the digits and the damage?

  15. #6175
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Oh well. It was fun will it lasted. Towards the end was more headache than what it was worth. Here are some tribute pics of Longwood UTR. Pumped several loads in this chick.
    Dam raw dog. Man you're crazy. Longwood is close to me any digits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape