Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 802 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 852 902 ... LastLast
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 18194
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6179

    Dirty talking redhead MILF

    Crystal the dirty talking MILF sent me this pic this morning but I can't partake at the moment. So if anyone else is looking for some milfy red action, here's a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2019-08-02-12-29-32.jpg‎  

  2. #6178

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by sophiautr  [View Original Post]
    awe thank you babe!
    She also was on my bucket list i scratched off 2 weeks ago read my review on her amazing must see.

  3. #6177

    She Looks Very Familiar

    Like a girl I used to know. I will PM you.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt007  [View Original Post]
    My lovely Puerto Rican princess.

  4. #6176

    Named The Baby?

    "John Monger" or "Trick Bastard"?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Oh well. It was fun will it lasted. Towards the end was more headache than what it was worth. Here are some tribute pics of Longwood UTR. Pumped several loads in this chick.

  5. #6175
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt007  [View Original Post]
    My lovely Puerto Rican princess.
    I am hoping our schedules align soon. She looks great.

  6. #6174
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeRite  [View Original Post]
    Ahhhh man I just had the greatest time with juicy. Seems like she was in her feelings and horny as I called her and set up a meet in kissimmee by the Steak 'and Shake. When I arrived she had the tightest pair of shorts hugging that fine white ass of hers. She grabbed my hand and lay me on my back. The lights were dim and she had some music playing. She lift up my shirt and started kissing me very gently kisses on the neck down to my chest further down to my stomach while my little man was jumping kiss me kiss me she grabbed on my little man and started giving him gentle kisses which quickly turned into nice long lick from each side. She took me in her mouth and was just making love to my manhood while moaning and groaning I popped her up and told her turn around stuff that tight little hole of hers and she let out a loud moan at first I was just stroking in and out softly enjoying the tight warmth around my man hood but as she started to moan louder I started giving her a pounding. She came instantly and it only had me rock harder at this point. I wanted to see her face expressions so I turned her around and stuffed this tight little squirmer from the front. She was holding on tight while screaming and I could barely hold back I started pounding away and she started to cum again screaming baby I'm cumming OMG I'm cumming the sounds were so sweet I couldn't hold back as I started to say the same and splash I go with a nice enjoying wake up from a great dream indeed. I've seen this girl before but today I must say was truly amazing.
    Can you share the digits and the damage?

  7. #6173
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Oh well. It was fun will it lasted. Towards the end was more headache than what it was worth. Here are some tribute pics of Longwood UTR. Pumped several loads in this chick.
    Dam raw dog. Man you're crazy. Longwood is close to me any digits?

  8. #6172

    Sarah, Maitland Mom

    Meet up with Sarah for a early morning visit. Picked her up and drove to Geneva. Very talkative on the trip over, though at times seemed tired (which she explained later on about). Got to the room and she asked what I liked. She explained a few things not on her list (no DT, no swallow but will spit, and greek). All three was not deal breakers to me. Cute body with some ink that was not a distraction.

    Started at DAY, which she got super wet. She had a couple Os and although she doesn't not squirt, she gets super wet, like you can drown wet. Nice smooth kitty. Moved to BJ then to 69, when I finished early (my choice).

    Overall, very good experience. Super nice, cute body, easy going though no DFK. She did explain her medical issues and no concerns if you want to visit, but could lead to some challenges in getting in contact with her. Treat her nice and see her soon if you can. Although YMMV, I doubt any visit would be bad. Mine was good and I could see it improving each time we met.

  9. #6171
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt007  [View Original Post]
    My lovely Puerto Rican princess.
    Awe thank you babe!

  10. #6170

    She's a very lovely Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt007  [View Original Post]
    My lovely Puerto Rican princess.
    She's on my bucket list for sure.

  11. #6169
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt007  [View Original Post]
    My lovely Puerto Rican princess.
    She looks hot.

  12. #6168

    Sophia utr

    My lovely Puerto Rican princess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0083.JPG‎   IMG_0081.PNG‎  

  13. #6167

    Sophia UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Appraiser32  [View Original Post]
    Does she have any pics on here or contact info? Been trying to find some info on her. So many good reviews has me curious.
    As to contact, send her a PM here, that's how I met with her. Much like JobsForAngel, I wasn't an SM at the time. I sent Sophia a PM, she responded, we messaged back and forth a few times until she felt comfortable that I was legit and we set up a meeting. It was pretty easy actually. As to pics, I'm almost certain Orlo69 posted some awhile back, seems like it's been a few months since he posted them. I'd guess a search of his posts or of her name would get you to them. Trust me, she's sexy as hell, hard to imagine anyone being disappointed with her appearance! Good luck!

  14. #6166

    Maitland Mom Sarah

    Schedules finally matched up after over a week of communicating and I was off to pick her up. Why'all are correct, she talks a mile a minute and it's very random conversation. She decided to explain to me why she likes the sports teams she does. I don't think I got one word in on the way to the Geneva. Get there and get the room and a Coors light for her. Got comfortable and she asked what I liked and I told her and she said she'll take care of me. I began to work her breasts and she liked it and her nipples got very hard and she moaned. Then I worked in a little FIV and she got so wet, I had to get a taste. It was like drinking out of a drinking fountain. She didn't squirt but it definitely was like a slip and slide down there. She returned the favor with a very good BBBJ. She had a great technique and worked JRs head in a weird way that almost put me over the top. Told her to get on top and watched those tits bounce. Had her lean in so I could suck on her nipples while thrusting inside her. Then she turned around for some RCG and I watched that little ass bounce for a little while. It was then time for her to lay back and let me go to town. Switched to MISH and pound away I did. She moaned louder and louder and then told me to fill her up. She kept asking me to fill her up until I exploded inside her. It was definitely hot AF. We both cleaned up and layed back on the bed and again, I don't think I got a word in. After listening to her talk for awhile, she noticed JR was ready for round two and asked if I was up for it. I told her that I normally can't execute twice so quickly. She told me she'd get me there and off she went with another great BBBJ. Her technique got me close but just couldn't get there. She was determined to finish me off so she moved to a nicely paced HJ and talked me through it and kept asking me to explode and after a little bit, she got me there and it felt great. The look on her face when I exploded the second time was awesome. She looked proud AF. She got up and walked towards the bathroom and stopped and turned around, holding her trophy in her hand, and said "see, I told you I'd get you there" with a shit eating grin ear to ear. I said yes you did and thanked her. We cleaned up again and put our clothes back on and were on our way. Again, I didn't get a single word in on the ride back to her place.

    She's definitely good at her job and enjoys it. I will definitely repeat if I can get our schedules to match up again. It's hard cause it's hard for her to do evening appointments and that's when I most available. She did explain he medical issues so yeah, don't know how much longer she'll be in the game. It also explains the sparseness of her availability. If you can see her, don't hesitate. Let her know what you like and she'll get you there.

  15. #6165

    Queen throat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    You guys that have made the rounds with the local talent. Let's say you are retiring and you wanted to end it with a oral session to remember. Who are you going to? I've read good things about Sophia, M1 L and Scar. Would it be one of those or do you have an Ace in the hole?

    Love to hear who I need to see for about an hour of straight BBJ with as many pops as I can muster.
    Charly from the sister site is amazing at long drawn out bbjcim's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape