Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 8329
-
08-07-19 15:52 #2869Regular Member

Posts: 4Think I'd love to check her out soon. Any idea age range? I've been lurking looking for someone 20's-early 30's that is well endowed so this may be the ticket.
Originally Posted by HarryKrevitz
[View Original Post]
Yes I just created an account to reply, I will contribute in the future.
-
08-07-19 15:20 #2868Senior Member

Posts: 127Apple at VIP
Thanks for the heads up, Harry. Does anyone know if the VIP Apple is the same as the also highly rated RS Apple? And has anyone visited the two new additions at VIP?
Originally Posted by HarryKrevitz
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 14:29 #2867Senior Member

Posts: 212She's Back!
I couldn't believe it but "Apple" is back again and just as sweet as before. She was here a while ago when Happy was working. One of the best providers I've ever seen. I had a glimpse of the other two new girls and they looked damn good as well!
Originally Posted by HarryKrevitz
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-19 14:35 #2866Senior Member

Posts: 127Who's hot in Greenbelt?
Lily at RS has some solid reviews. Any other standouts? I may drop by VIP blind b / c they've had so many winners lately.
-
08-05-19 16:33 #2865Senior Member

Posts: 225I agree with Max. I'm a bit longer in the tooth ahn he is, but while I like the twenty something providers, I prefer the 40 and even 50 years olds even more if they have the right attitude.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-19 08:04 #2864Regular Member

Posts: 3This is pretty much what I'm looking for. Sounds like as long as the provider is endowed well enough it should be on the menu at most spots?
Originally Posted by JTreehorn14
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 22:52 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 402Russian
I'm trying to remember any place I've been to that didn't have uncovered Russian. Though I never go to places where the girls keep their clothes on--I would guess they wouldn't or they'd have high laundry bills.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-19 11:53 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 340I'm not even sure I could get off with covered Russian. Years ago there was a hot older provider (maybe late thirties / early forties) at Lilly's in Laurel (this was seriously like 10-15 years ago) who used to always finish me off with a Russian ending. She's the only AMP girl that's ever had that as one of her seemingly go-to finishing mooves. She'd lube me up, then lube up the space between her breasts (which were substantial and firm), lie back, place my cock between her boobs, wrapping them around me, and tell me "You cum now!" I'd usually take my time, but it always worked. Seems like the kind of thing that could be more of a hassle than it's worth if the guy pops without telling them and it gets all in their hair and face. Gentleman that I am, I always told her when I was going to blow so she could get a hand up to catch my load.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 23:09 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 820RS Candy
That sounds like Candy. Definitely experienced, in a good way.
Originally Posted by OlderNotWiser
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 16:55 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 2270I've never had covered Russian at these places.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes1979
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 15:02 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 102Rs
Joined the RS Lily parade. Glad I did. Mid size, all natural. Great understated personality, very sweet. Above average table shower. Soft sensual unskilled regular massage. Rest very enjoyable. Around for another month, LA based. She thinks she's in Baltimore.
Another attendant said hi. Shorter, older, manmade, looked like a wily veteran. Outgoing type, wearing high heels.
-
08-02-19 13:48 #2858Senior Member

Posts: 2270I mischaracterized her as a PAWG. I should retract that. I'm just used to the girls who have the pencil figure. She has nice and unexpected curves for an asian.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-19 10:19 #2857Regular Member

Posts: 3Russian typically offered?
At any of the popular spots, is Russian offered, especially uncovered? I never read about it, was just curious.
-
08-02-19 06:43 #2856Senior Member

Posts: 127VIP info?
Now that Amber and Bonnie are offskies and have left a vast void behind them, who's arrived to take their place? Mama says there's a whole new staff. Anyone experienced them? I saw Amber on the barest of recommendations and wow. Tempted to TOFTT again, but would prefer intel. CA too. PM if preferred. Thanks, Max.
-
08-01-19 23:26 #2855Senior Member

Posts: 2270CA Amy
I met up with Amy at ca recently. She's under 5'2" with a great rack. As far as body type she's the equivalent of an Asian PAWG. . Nice friendly personality. Safe fun. I'd repeat.









Reply With Quote






